Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crudestar

Geneva Marathon - 4th Edition

Alright, my first post and first race of the year . I'm really looking forward to joining this !

04_rade.jpg

A flat, urban, and IAAF registered course which goes past the main sights of Geneva, Switzerland: UNO building, Jet d’eau, flower clock, Geneva’s lakeside, etc.

Many entertainments all along the course.

Refreshment points are planned at least every 5 km with: water, Iso drinks, bananas, oranges, energy bars and gel.

Start:

Place des Nations. Marathon and relay: 8:30am

Quai du Mont-Blanc. Half marathon: 10 am

Timing system: Champion Chip provided by datasport.

Time limit: 6 hours

Classification available after the race on the Internet. The first three of each category and the scratch classification will receive prizes.

Details: 28th Sept 08

P_Parcours_gm_2008_grand.gif

Categories:

Marathon (CHF 90)

Half-marathon (CHF 60)

Relay (CHF 110)

for more info:

http://www.genevemarathon.ch/index.php?prm_lang=en

My wife and I signed up for this one liao. Great to know other s'pore runner doing this too.

hey there! im doing the half marathon. Are your wife and yourself in Geneva now ? its so rare to find singaporeans here!

Hey crudestar, glad to see your post and happy that you are running there... :smilie_daumen1:

Have fun and enjoy the run... :)

yo! i've been thinking bout u.. im more than half way through my suisse life. been slacking alot so i hope this run will somewhat motivate me. the scenery n weather is awesome here :)

My wife and I signed up for this one liao. Great to know other s'pore runner doing this too.

hey there! im doing the half marathon. Are your wife and yourself in Geneva now ? its so rare to find singaporeans here!

We'll be coming just to run the marathon, I'll be running the full and my wife running half. I looked at the stating list can't find any other Singaporean running this one.

yo! i've been thinking bout u.. im more than half way through my suisse life. been slacking alot so i hope this run will somewhat motivate me. the scenery n weather is awesome here :)

You are also in my thots, esp when I ride past your place... ^_^

Hey, it's ok to slack... I've been too... :tongue_smilie:

Will you be back for SCSM?... do tell me all abt your experiece there... :smilie_daumen1: