Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley

Milano City Marathon

Well done to both of you!

Now can you upload that Italian flag lady first please? Joking lah.

cannot... i upload the hunks we took photo with first... :Big Grin:

IMG_0601.jpg

wah....so many hunks....so warm :Big Grin:

actually, i vaguely find them familiar... its the one with white hair who approached us... he pointed to his poncho (the one issued by the florence marathon organiser 1 week earlier)... then he said he stayed at the same hotel as we did... so zhun hor... they also did firenze and milano... same as us too... :)

Ripley... Fennel got shwe Italian Babes pics.. haha... :w00t: Yeah.. how did both of U did ???

i got shwe italian babe... just one... she only wore a bra while her lower body is covered by a towel... her upper body was painted in italian blue color... and the painter painted a italian flag just above her chest... very nice lah... i took her pic during the milano city marathon expo... most of the audience that crowded around her were 99% male... i was one of the exception... :tongue_smilie:

as for the race itself, fennel did 4hrs 18mins (chip time) for milano... for me, i must say that i am still in cloud nine... never in my life i could imagine myself breaking below 5hrs... and to come in at 4hrs 44mins (chip time) is really a dream come true... this is 23mins faster than my previous PB of 5hrs 7mins (chip time) set in rome, earlier this year... i still can't believe it... but am very pleased... :Big Grin:

Well done ripley... your timing is not far away from mine ...

Congrats, ladies! :cheers: :Applause:

Sorry abit late ah. Still trying to catch up with the forum after coming back :P

:P me too... but i guess just have to scan through liao... otherwise, very difficult to catch up esp after a BIG race... :Big Grin:

i am very impressed with the timing our ladies clocked in Milano. Well Done. :smilie_daumen1:

how about you trying it yourself next year? :smilie_daumen1:

Congrats esp to Ripley ! :cheers:

U had done very well, heading towards the 4.30 next ???

i adapted very well to the cold weather... so can fly a little... 4:30? you want me to die aaaaah? :sweat: :sweat: