Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironmandreamer

Kedah 50km Ultramarathon

Hmm.. Halftimer.. How n Where U get the Timing Infos??? Another "Back Door" Method?? hhaaha.... :cool_grin:

Fennel n IMD .. where are the shwe trip photos??? <_<

pics are up in kodakgallery :)

Thanks... Saw Them... :smilie_daumen1:

Fennel Sifu. Must impart some tips for ultra running already!

Fennel sifu, u must teach me too hor ! me getting slower .......

pls dun say like that, i need to dig hole and jump in liao.... :blushing:

this time lucky nia cos only 8 girls and got 10 prizes as long as finished can get prize. really very paiseh :blushing:

Hmm.. Halftimer.. How n Where U get the Timing Infos??? Another "Back Door" Method?? hhaaha.... :cool_grin:

Fennel n IMD .. where are the shwe trip photos??? <_<

DO, the back door is somewhere but one just got to know where it is lah..haha..That's IQ in action :Nerd: ...from streetsmart to roadsmart in the journey from marathon to ultramarathon..

Today the teddy bear is on display and the bull is charging on the green green grass of home..yeh. :whistle:

hhehe.. PM22... Tey's blog .. wah.. i din know i got IQ one!!! :Big Grin: Mad "91" Bulls have been charging for a few days alreadi.. time to collect some token for buying new running gears.. hehe... <_<

Sama, sama, Great minds think alike..hehe..Milk it for teh talek.. :Big Grin:

Wah... me.. Great Mind!!!! :blink: According to Brokie Indepth Analysis of my IQ n EQ... she concluded that my IQ is -1.. She is very sure that my brian matter is not located in my skull!!! :w00t: hhaha...

I know what she meant..Your situation is cogently expressed by this joke:

A man is driving past a mental hospital when one of the wheels falls off his car. He stops and recovers the wheel but can't find the lug nuts to secure it back in place. Just then he notices a man sitting on the curb carefully removing small pebbles from the grass and piling them neatly on the sidewalk.

"What am I going to do?" the man asks aloud. The fellow piling the pebbles looks up, and says, "Take one of the lug nuts from each of the other wheels and use them to put the wheel back on."

The driver is amazed. "Wow!" he exclaims. "What a brilliant idea. What are you doing in a place like this?" he asks, nodding toward the mental institution.

"Well," the man answers, "I'm crazy, not stupid."

So DO, you should take comfort and don't be fooled by her remark. That's "You are crazy, but not stupid."

By the way, has she got anything between her ears ? :Big Grin:

A man is driving past a mental hospital when one of the wheels falls off his car. He stops and recovers the wheel but can't find the lug nuts to secure it back in place. Just then he notices a man sitting on the curb carefully removing small pebbles from the grass and piling them neatly on the sidewalk.

"What am I going to do?" the man asks aloud. The fellow piling the pebbles looks up, and says, "Take one of the lug nuts from each of the other wheels and use them to put the wheel back on."

The driver is amazed. "Wow!" he exclaims. "What a brilliant idea. What are you doing in a place like this?" he asks, nodding toward the mental institution.

So DO, you should take comfort and don't be fooled by her remark. That's "You are crazy, but not stupid."

Haha... Yeah.. I am too Crazy !!! Crazy enough Not to realise Something are Impossible! Hv:tongue_smilie: Remember to pump Petrol before they increase again.. Crude Oil hit record again... :Straight Face:

Haha... Yeah.. I am too Crazy !!! Crazy enough Not to realise Something are Impossible! Hv:tongue_smilie: Remember to pump Petrol before they increase again.. Crude Oil hit record again... :Straight Face:

Thanks for your alert..As a result, energy related things will increase price..Is Powergel considered or not? Hopefully no price increase for Powergel as we need (not want) to consume because of coming SCSM.

If you plan to go Chiangmai for marathon, better faster book the ticket to avoid added fuel surcharge..

Never a dull moment..subprime followed by crude oil price surge..whats' next? :Cry:

Thanks for your alert..As a result, energy related things will increase price..Is Powergel considered or not? Hopefully no price increase for Powergel as we need (not want) to consume because of coming SCSM.

If you plan to go Chiangmai for marathon, better faster book the ticket to avoid added fuel surcharge..

Never a dull moment..subprime followed by crude oil price surge..whats' next? :Cry:

Haha.. By December .. Crude back to 60s.. then How??? :wacko: Cuppa time.. :Cuppa: Dun Worry Be Happy.. hmm.. i must start piling pebbles ...hhaahaa :Silly:

Haha.. By December .. Crude back to 60s.. then How??? :wacko: Cuppa time.. :Cuppa: Dun Worry Be Happy.. hmm.. i must start piling pebbles ...hhaahaa :Silly:

OPEC's ouput is too little too late..Dec is winter season so energy consumption is highest..demand exceeds supply.. Oil price will likely to stay high till early next year..so use kar instead of car to run errands now.

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you got"...piling pebbles to make a castle..It's crazy but happy in disguise..you'l be honored by IMH.. :w00t: