Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironmandreamer

Genting Trailblazer 2007

hey, since gg to m'isa already, why not do the Powerman in Perak (10 nov) and then Trailblazer (11 nov) in Genting?

and lugg my bike to genting and Singapore?

shuts, u onz?

If want then must study transportation alternative to what Tri_Jon is offering.

hey, since gg to m'isa already, why not do the Powerman in Perak (10 nov) and then Trailblazer (11 nov) in Genting?

uh, i thot Powerman is on 11 Nov?

Powerman Malaysia Website

i've been looking at the same website thats in ur link, it says Sat 10 Nov leh? Unless my eyes playing tricks on me..

anyway, in reply to Shut, yeah, if wanna do Powerman & Genting then have to lug bike loh. Unless can rent at Powerman, hmm..

whee... this looks fun... erm... anyone care to shed some light on what u would be doing besides scrambling over obstacles like rocks and thru waist-deep water? And of course over mud puddles... the scrambling over wet rocks ounds fun, but dangerous cuz of algae, and yeah, it's 3 weeks to SCSM...

But very tempting!!! :lol:

• Admin

i enjoyed this race alot! my teammate IMD and me participated it last year. it felt like only 5 km run out of 14 km race. most of it, we slide down and crawled up the slopes. i broke a few trees along the race while clinging on it. ensure that you wear ur shoe tight or you are going to lose it in the mud! :P

waiting for my partner greenlight before i joining this race again.

i've been looking at the same website thats in ur link, it says Sat 10 Nov leh? Unless my eyes playing tricks on me..

anyway, in reply to Shut, yeah, if wanna do Powerman & Genting then have to lug bike loh. Unless can rent at Powerman, hmm..

the website says 11 Nov 2007 at e top and Sunday, 11 Nov 2006 in the middle

the website says 11 Nov 2007 at e top and Sunday, 11 Nov 2006 in the middle

ok just looked at the website again. its a totally different layout from what i saw this morning (when it said Sat 10 Nov 2007) Super, i also dunno wats gg on.

anyway perhaps should move this to another thread instead of hijacking the Genting trailblazer one.

ok just looked at the website again. its a totally different layout from what i saw this morning (when it said Sat 10 Nov 2007) Super, i also dunno wats gg on.

anyway perhaps should move this to another thread instead of hijacking the Genting trailblazer one.

Hehe, their english sentence does not make much sense either.

We are proud to announce POWERMAN MALAYSIA 2007 being the

SUNDAY, 11 November 2006 in the lovely town of LUMUT, Perak.

aerosolcan, ur avatar can make me hungry at times. :):P

i enjoyed this race alot! my teammate IMD and me participated it last year. it felt like only 5 km run out of 14 km race. most of it, we slide down and crawled up the slopes. i broke a few trees along the race while clinging on it. ensure that you wear ur shoe tight or you are going to lose it in the mud! :P

waiting for my partner greenlight before i joining this race again.

is it more siong or more fun ??? :P

my 2 cents' worth.

If you like trail-running & getting urself dirty (mud) then it's more fun than siong. The waist-deep mud thingy is only at the end (last yr) and surprisingly, the muddy water was cool & refreshing! I din feel that it was dirty la..hehehe. Personally, my friends & I enjoyed it so should be gg for this event again.

• Admin
my 2 cents' worth.

If you like trail-running & getting urself dirty (mud) then it's more fun than siong. The waist-deep mud thingy is only at the end (last yr) and surprisingly, the muddy water was cool & refreshing! I din feel that it was dirty la..hehehe. Personally, my friends & I enjoyed it so should be gg for this event again.

yeah, i remembered we saw u over there! agree with you! it's not the MacRitchie trail kind of run! think the worst. maybe abit of bukit timah.

ya..at that time, i still dunno u are TLR :tongue_smilie: sure hope to see yall there again this yr!

my 2 cents' worth.

yeah, i remembered we saw u over there! agree with you! it's not the MacRitchie trail kind of run! think the worst. maybe abit of bukit timah.

Hey guys

This event sounds pretty cool, especially to kick-start SCSM 4 weeks later. I definitely want to start, but unfortunately I don't have a partner so far. Does anybody want to run with me on the long distance? I already did a fair bit of trail races and I'm used to run off road. Anybody in? Some local knowledge of how to get there and stuff is very welcomed too...

I hope to see some of you guys up there in Msia.

All the best, alex

moin guys

this event sounds very interesting. i thought of joining it but no partner. anyone? currently still in germany but will be back in singapore (tentatively) on the 5th or 6th november. wonder if i can get use to the humidity as quickly as possible?

this will be a good training run for my next year's fisherman's strongmanrun (same concept).

übrigens woolv, hast du schon einen laufpartner?

OP - looking forward to roti pratas, nasi lemak & etc.

übrigens woolv, hast du schon einen laufpartner?

OP - looking forward to roti pratas, nasi lemak & etc.

Bis jetzt noch nicht.

Can't wait to hit the jungle trails...

all the best... i m sure u will enjoy the race :)