Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runwitme

PENANG BRIDGE MARATHON 2007

Registration for the Penang Bridge Marathon will be available during the Kuala Lumpur International Marathon on 18 Mar 07, this Sunday.

If you register at the KLIM, you'll receive:

1. T-shirt

2. Touch n Go card (for paying toll fees in Malaysia highways) worth RM10

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

You mean on Race Day itself? So can register after our run?

Wah... got goodies..... can consider...... :unsure:

Registration for the Penang Bridge Marathon will be available during the Kuala Lumpur International Marathon on 18 Mar 07, this Sunday.

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

wah, then must bring $$$ to run liao huh cos for overseas race, normally, I dun get $$$ with me.

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

the price here is for malaysian

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

hey im interested...penang is nice...how long does it takes to travel to penang via coach?

hey im interested...penang is nice...how long does it takes to travel to penang via coach?

11 hrs .......

wah this is gonna hurt...but ok lah..10hrs train ride to KL also can tahan already..this one also no prob la... :Big Grin:

wah this is gonna hurt...but ok lah..10hrs train ride to KL also can tahan already..this one also no prob la... :Big Grin:

train can lay down & sleep leh whereas if u took the coach, had to sleep on the seat.

I had slight backache for a while when we arrived ! :(

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

last year, also had different price for foreigners.. but in the end when we paid, it was at the rate for locals.. so maybe this Sunday, they'll also collect payment at local prices? keeping fingers crossed.. else USD 50 is a lot of money...

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

last year, also had different price for foreigners.. but in the end when we paid, it was at the rate for locals.. so maybe this Sunday, they'll also collect payment at local prices? keeping fingers crossed.. else USD 50 is a lot of money...

WAH!!!!! FOREIGNERS PAY USD50?!? :Shocked:

You're not kidding me are you? :sweat:

1. T-shirt

Registration Cost:

Full Marathon - RM50

22.3km - RM25

You mean on Race Day itself? So can register after our run?

Wah... got goodies..... can consider...... :unsure:

thanks for the info IMD.... now we really have to carry some money to register

thanks IMD... but er... i dun trust money in bag deposit with Malaysia organisers... ha ha...

not only malaysia organiser lor, <_<

fennel... u doing MF run tonite? Want to discuss with U on the Penang Marathon thingy... <_< Buy U chengting if u come... haha....

thanks IMD... but er... i dun trust money in bag deposit with Malaysia organisers... ha ha...

fennel... u doing MF run tonite? Want to discuss with U on the Penang Marathon thingy... <_< Buy U chengting if u come... haha....

DO sifu, today i stuck at work :P so will probably do CBD run, paiseh. Next time, i buy u cheng tng la hehe

DO sifu, today i stuck at work :P so will probably do CBD run, paiseh. Next time, i buy u cheng tng la hehe

Okie... no problem.... <_<

hee ... hee ..... cdb run can slack a bit :Big Grin:

:blushing:

but cbd also very chuan lei... cannot slack also....

ya, better not slack prior to KLIM.... i'll be watching your behind... er.. i mean i'll be watching from behind....

like that hor, every one cannot slack liao ! :cool_grin:

ya, better not slack prior to KLIM.... i'll be watching your behind... er.. i mean i'll be watching from behind....

like that hor, every one cannot slack liao ! :cool_grin:

Lucky I no go KLIM, cos' I sure slack one. :whistle:

All the best! :smilie_daumen1:

IMD is right... I manage to register after KLIM, but they were out of T-shirts and no touch&Go card. In the 22.5 category, the registration fee for Malaysians is RM25 and for

foreigners is USD25.... ridiculous. At that difference how can they attract foreigners to

come & participate in this "Visit Malaysia 2007 year" event.