Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runwitme

PENANG BRIDGE MARATHON 2007

IMD, isn't is the same last year, I remember you mentioned that there aren't much Isotonic drinks at the full marathon too. Last year, while waiting for the rest to return, we also had to keep moving from places to places to avoid the hot sun ! No mobile toilet, merging with the 10k runners ! The complaint went on & on .......

One year down the road, not only things does not improved, in fact it's got worse ! Hope they can do better next year !

hmmmm..... although i may complaint....i think come next year, will still be tempted to register.....short term memory....

Fennel... jio me for this Makan n Marathon Penang Bridge next yr, okie... :smilie_daumen1: I will be there early... hehe... hope i can catch shwe "worm".. :Big Grin:

DO sifu, jio makan, no problem, anytime :P always got reason to makan one

"worm" ??

hmmmm..... although i may complaint....i think come next year, will still be tempted to register.....short term memory....

Fennel... jio me for this Makan n Marathon Penang Bridge next yr, okie... :smilie_daumen1: I will be there early... hehe... hope i can catch shwe "worm".. :Big Grin:

"worm" ??

Fennel, you don't miss Penang ar? Although I'm not a Penangite, but I miss that place so much everytime I go back...Hehe

"worm" ??

Fennel, you don't miss Penang ar? Although I'm not a Penangite, but I miss that place so much everytime I go back...Hehe

sure missed :(

i have updated on my blog...

good read of yr race report little tigger... good time despite the extra "load" you had to carry... imagine if you have off loaded earlier... cool

Congrats on those who took part.