Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littletigger

KL Marathon 07

come on tigger... if ripley can do it, so can you... :lol: besides, you have extra 1 week to rest and recover mah... :tongue_smilie:

p.s. so you doing HK Marathon izzit?

i wanted to do kl, but due to the changes in date, i have switch my target to hk. I have booked airticket & accom already. But not register for the event yet. will do it on the spot.

i am doing biathlon on sat, most probably will take alot out of myself. For kl, i still can't find any strong motivating factors to run. I m not going for IM, Bee not doing 42k! Furthermore it is going to be very rush for me. Most probably i rest and save for the next 42k, june 24 - Penang.

motivation? jiayou tigger! go tigger! can hor... ;)

Bee jump, tigger jump :Love:

can anybody let me know how to register on paper base? especially how to make payment in MYR. :)

If u want, u can print from the form from the website, fill it in & pass the form & payment to IMD tomorrow at Running Lab.

Or u can pass to any of us & we will pass to IMD at Running Lab or the pace settlers event.

Thank you I will pass the form and money to IMD tom.

can anybody let me know how to register on paper base? especially how to make payment in MYR. :)

If u want, u can print from the form from the website, fill it in & pass the form & payment to IMD tomorrow at Running Lab.

Or u can pass to any of us & we will pass to IMD at Running Lab or the pace settlers event.

Thank you I will pass the form and money to IMD tom.

Sorry this is kinda urgent, i have yet to register for the event but will do so soon. Ths thing is I will have problem collecting racebibs on the last day (sat 17), coz will be rushing down to KL after Spore biathlon. I dun think me and my frens will make it on time before 6pm for collection on sat.

Can anyone help us to collect our racebibs/goodie bags etc? and also isit possible to "tumpang" someone to register as well.......any rep in spore? kinda troublesome coz no online registration.

Sorry im still kinda new in here n dun really know anyone yet :)

anyway thanks in advance :)

come on tigger... if ripley can do it, so can you... :lol: besides, you have extra 1 week to rest and recover mah... :tongue_smilie:

p.s. so you doing HK Marathon izzit?

i wanted to do kl, but due to the changes in date, i have switch my target to hk. I have booked airticket & accom already. But not register for the event yet. will do it on the spot.

i am doing biathlon on sat, most probably will take alot out of myself. For kl, i still can't find any strong motivating factors to run. I m not going for IM, Bee not doing 42k! Furthermore it is going to be very rush for me. Most probably i rest and save for the next 42k, june 24 - Penang.

motivation? jiayou tigger! go tigger! can hor... ;)

Bee jump, tigger jump :Love:

wei... what bee jump, tigger jump... you wanna jump or run, do on your own lor... dun kar jiao ah bee... :tongue_smilie:

so you taking part in both HK and KL marathon? all the best to you... :cheers:

KL Marathon 07

Congratulations Mythos....you are an Ironman now! :cheers:

See you at the start line

U Stalker... WHo are U?????

Me not stalker la & u already knew who I am....maybe your memory not so good...besides, I only stalk SYTs....hee.

We have a lot in common....fellow TriFam member. We did our 1st Half Ironman in Desaru together....finished hand-in-hand and then last Dec we suffered at Western Australia Ironman together....leg-in-leg. :whistle:

Hi,

I have three registration forms completed and with RM$cash with me. The three are me and my two friends. Can I just go down to running lab(funan ctr) and pass to ....who arh ? Please advise.

Thanks

Kayano

How abt asking IMD for help.

Good idea.

IMD )))))) where are you ? I need your help ....

Hi,

I have three registration forms completed and with RM$cash with me. The three are me and my two friends. Can I just go down to running lab(funan ctr) and pass to ....who arh ? Please advise.

Thanks

Kayano

Good idea.

who called? yes yes, pls pass the forms to me latest by 2 Feb 07 Friday. Just put the forms & $$ in an envelope & attn it to Ben, & leave it at the Running Lab for me to collect.

who called? yes yes, pls pass the forms to me latest by 2 Feb 07 Friday. Just put the forms & $$ in an envelope & attn it to Ben, & leave it at the Running Lab for me to collect.

IMD, would you be coming down to CBD run or NUS Hill run this week, I also want to pass you forms else I will leave with the Running Lab this thursday.

Hi,

Thanks

Kayano

Good idea.

Dear Organiser of KLIM,

I am asking if there will be online registration for the KLIM 2007? It will be assuring to know if there is indeed such facility provided for the participants from overseas. Thank for reply.

Regards,

Benjamin Lim

I just emailed to the webmaster of the KLIM webby if there's online registration for this year. A tad late, I would say. Hope they will reply to me soon. if any replies, i can update here (but who knows? maybe by the time they replied.... the online function is already there) :/

I just received info fm KL ppl that early bird closing is 31st Jan and not as stated in website. Dunno if this is so but for safety better submit before end of the month. You know la Malaysian organisers may post one thing but do another.

I just received info fm KL ppl that early bird closing is 31st Jan and not as stated in website. Dunno if this is so but for safety better submit before end of the month. You know la Malaysian organisers may post one thing but do another.

you can see this deadline in the application form attached in the website

Hi,

Thanks

Kayano

Good idea.

Hi IMD,

This evening I went down to Running Lab(Funna Ctr outlet) at around 8pm and passed the 3 registration forms and total RM100 to a lady by the name of Yati. The three forms and cash sealed in an envelop infront of her. She helped me to sealed it.

Thanks for your help.

Kayano

you can see this deadline in the application form attached in the website

Ah yes...maybe they meant postal entries early bird closes on 31st Jan.. thanks.

Hi everybody!

How about the transportation?

I suppose there are two ways, rail or coach.

I prefer a coach as it is fast (5hrs) and spacious. anybody booking?

Suggest coach... rail is not reliable

I've checked the location of Mandarin Court (official hotel) and the start point. Very far.

Harmoni once recommended Hotel noble. I'm not really sure about the price but it should be much cheaper than the official hotel.

Though the official hotel provide 2 way transfer, my choice would be hotel noble, nearer to start point thus will not restrict us from going back to hotel earlier or later, after the event. Plus, the train station (masjid jamek) has a direct link to bangsar station. The one outside mandarin court is monorail, must change to train at kl sentral.

I've checked the location of Mandarin Court (official hotel) and the start point. Very far.

Harmoni once recommended Hotel noble. I'm not really sure about the price but it should be much cheaper than the official hotel.

Though the official hotel provide 2 way transfer, my choice would be hotel noble, nearer to start point thus will not restrict us from going back to hotel earlier or later, after the event. Plus, the train station (masjid jamek) has a direct link to bangsar station. The one outside mandarin court is monorail, must change to train at kl sentral.

You may try Hotel Ancasa, next t Puduraya Bus Station and Chinatown. It 10 to 15mins walk to the starting point. Last year KL Marathon we stay there.

--> Link to image http://www.hotelsonsale.sg/web/Org/SM/Item...8/sm_Images.asp

OMG!

I just booked the mandarin court. Yes it is not very cheap, about the same as Shangrila (but cheaper than Mandarin Oriental, of course). Is it very far? Why dont we find the best (nearest, affordable price, and comfortable) and book as a group? If so I will cancel it