Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littletigger

KL Marathon 07

I can assist to register for those who can't wait.. hehehe... i'll then drop by KL in Jan to register. just pass the completed entry form (the link is found on Pg 1 of this thread) & money (preferably in RM) to me at the following date/time/venue:

26 Dec 06 7pm - CBD Run @ Tanjong Pagar/White House

28 Dec 06 7pm - Running Lab run @ Funan IT Mall #03-20

cheers

thanks IMD

will pass to you or i will leave it with the running lab staff :)

I should be going too, not sure which event though. I'll decide after picking up my training. But hotel wise, this year I may stay longer by one day and at Bukit Bintang. Got to rest my legs but near to shopping so I may stay at Regent or Crown Plaza Mutiara, or Swiss Garden is in between ChinaTown and Bukit Bintang.

Location wise, all the above hotels can walk to the start point, just that you've to know your orientation around since its an early start.

Pls take note of the new start times (brought forward by half an hour):

Full Marathon - 4.30am

Half Marathon - 6.00am

wonderful !!! :)

Wah... so early!!! For those sub-4 will come back before 8.30am!!! still can go for tim-sum breakfast after the run... ha ha ha ha ha.... :P

getting interesting.... :Thinking:

you are getting tempted :cool_grin:

i am doing biathlon on Saturday. It is going to be pretty rush to get into KL after that.

if the babyfat doing 42km, tigger will definitely go and support... :Praying:

hahaha... what a good excuse not to go hor... :P :cool_grin:

Is online registeration available?

i think there's no online registration... but i remember i registered online for the 2005 event... maybe can get those going pacesetter to register for you??? <_<

am doing biathlon on Saturday. It is going to be pretty rush to get into KL after that.

if the babyfat doing 42km, tigger will definitely go and support... :Praying:

follow imd...

wei.. excuses! :Raised Eyebrow:

follow imd...

wei.. excuses! :Raised Eyebrow:

imd, bala and alvin are doing bia and follow by KL. But they didnt go HK (2 weeks earlier). Very tough on the old bones leh...

unless motivate by the babyfat. :blushing:

you going for the HK one meh??? your name not there leh... i dun understand where's the link... :wacko:

you going for the HK one meh??? your name not there leh... i dun understand where's the link... :wacko:

tigger need abt 1 month to run another 42k. The different between the 2 is 2 weeks.

come on tigger... if ripley can do it, so can you... :lol: besides, you have extra 1 week to rest and recover mah... :tongue_smilie:

p.s. so you doing HK Marathon izzit?

I think he going ..... read his blog lor .......

tigger need abt 1 month to run another 42k. The different between the 2 is 2 weeks.

wow seh ! Run 2 marathon in 2 weeks ! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Is online registeration available?

i think there's no online registration... but i remember i registered online for the 2005 event... maybe can get those going pacesetter to register for you??? <_<

can anybody let me know how to register on paper base? especially how to make payment in MYR. :)

imd, bala and alvin are doing bia and follow by KL. But they didnt go HK( 2 weeks earlier). Very tough on the old bones leh...

unless motivate by the babyfat. :blushing:

motivation? jiayou tigger! go tigger! can hor... ;)

can anybody let me know how to register on paper base? especially how to make payment in MYR. :)

If u want, u can print from the form from the website, fill it in & pass the form & payment to IMD tomorrow at Running Lab.

Or u can pass to any of us & we will pass to IMD at Running Lab or the pace settlers event.