Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kohpapa

MR25 Ultra Marathon 2012

MR25 got to clean up the area after run..you know..mcRitchie trail cleaners..bearly bearly expensive..

bro auron..be a member and run FREE.. just make sure 5km..25min..on trial run, held every even month.. next one is feb 2013 http://mr25.org.sg/a...?instance_id= and qualify as member http://mr25.org.sg/m...membership-2/ so chong run to be snail or cheetah 5km time trial (4.6km for ladies)..become new member: $40 ($20 entrance fee + $20 annual subscription)... so how to run FREE as existing MR25 membership at $20..yap..sell that finisher tee shirt for $20..

yo.. bro wonderfulblevic.. finally returned to the right MR25 Ultra Marathon.. the real forum thread uncle created.. uncle almost "croc tears".. but..thanks for the support..so we chat here.. already so many already know.. just..cold-storaged..

This annual event used to be a big outing for sgrunners...

anyone doing this year?

i'm running! think i met you at the Deepavali run... we ran with Brokie and Roonz, and were all wearing the sgrunner 5th anniversary singlet?

yes that's me!

great, see you at the run!

:)

i should be there!!! to take pictures, hopefully... :)

This will be my 8th and final local ultra within 2 years, Retiring from ultras for the foreseeable future.

why retiring? see you on 30 dec then... :)

'cause I'm leading a different running life now. Perhaps 43km at next year Craze Ultra is still in the pipelines. Will see u then, Kelly.

This annual event used to be a big outing for sgrunners...

anyone doing this year?

i'm running! think i met you at the Deepavali run... we ran with Brokie and Roonz, and were all wearing the sgrunner 5th anniversary singlet?

yes that's me!

great, see you at the run!

:)

I'll be there too :thumbsu:, was also with all of u during the deepavali run, i'm one of the pinkie :rolleyes:

Any idea what the finisher tee looks like? At least we know it will be from Mizuno and not some brandless tee.

Good job MR25!

From just a cert, to singlet and now to finisher tee. It'll be great if there's a finisher's medal as well especially for a long standing and historic event like the MR25 Ultra that has been going on for years. For commemorative value of course.

Hmmm...... the MR25 Ultra may also be the longest edition in Singapore's running race history.

I'll be there too :thumbsu:, was also with all of u during the deepavali run, i'm one of the pinkie :rolleyes:

what do you mean by pinkie?

Any idea what the finisher tee looks like? At least we know it will be from Mizuno and not some brandless tee.

Good job MR25!

From just a cert, to singlet and now to finisher tee. It'll be great if there's a finisher's medal as well especially for a long standing and historic event like the MR25 Ultra that has been going on for years. For commemorative value of course.

Hmmm...... the MR25 Ultra may also be the longest edition in Singapore's running race history.

so will you be running this?

what do you mean by pinkie?

Good job MR25!

so will you be running this?

Hi gentle,

Nah, the MR25 Ultra is still too hardcore for me :hocky:

But I'll be there at later part of the day to accompany and support my fren on his last (5th) loop and thereby covering at least 10km for the day.

See u guys there!