Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tobias Frenz

Trans Slovenia 330km run

Thinking of doing the 330km (79/81/82/90) mountain run over 4 days in Slovenia - for details see the following website.

Anybody keen on joining? Pls pm or sms to +60123773158 http://mountain.trans-slo.si/en

BTW: Reg fee is quite cheap, 300 Euro, contains:

* pasta party and accommodation at Dom planincev in Logarska dolini on 04.08.

* dinner and accommodation on the finish of every stage except for the last stage

* transport on 04.08. at Kranj (13:00), Ljubljana (14:00) and Logarska dolina (15:30)

* transport of equipment from start to control stations and to the finish of every stage

* transport on 08.08. after the end and on 09.08. to Ljubljana and Kranj (airport)

Thinking of doing the 330km (79/81/82/90) mountain run over 4 days in Slovenia - for details see the following website.

Anybody keen on joining? Pls pm or sms to +60123773158 http://mountain.trans-slo.si/en

BTW: Reg fee is quite cheap, 300 Euro, contains:

* pasta party and accommodation at Dom planincev in Logarska dolini on 04.08.

* dinner and accommodation on the finish of every stage except for the last stage

* transport on 04.08. at Kranj (13:00), Ljubljana (14:00) and Logarska dolina (15:30)

* transport of equipment from start to control stations and to the finish of every stage

* transport on 08.08. after the end and on 09.08. to Ljubljana and Kranj (airport)

Hi Tobias,

Really want to join you for this run but the date is near singapore national day thus i can't clear my annual leave during this period. Anyway have a good run.

Regards

Henry

Hi Tobias,

Really want to join you for this run but the date is near singapore national day thus i can't clear my annual leave during this period. Anyway have a good run.

Regards

Henry

That would have been great - why don't you try asking for a leave - for the sake of better Singapore-Slovenia-German relationship haha.