IPB Style© Fisana

Photo

Nike We Run Singapore 2013 - 03 November

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
293 replies to this topic

#31 delldell314

delldell314

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Like it or not, this will still fill up in no time. I will sign up too although I'd never bought any Nike short before....In fact on my waiting list of shoes to buy, Nike does not even ring a bell. But I like their running short with superior material, side innner pocket for car key, rear pocket for phone. Last year finisher tee design and color was good but material is cotton. One good thing about Nike race is very few bottleneck with very wide NicholHW for the first few km and seeing all the elite runners flying fast made you faster too. High chance to hit PB provided you start near the front.

if u think the nike running is good... u should try zoots... in term of performance and pocket design...  but it is abit on the pricy side if there isn't any discount... but if u sign up any of the trifactor event... u will enjoy 30% off at running lab..

#32 isaac976

isaac976

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

At the moment no solid information on the Nike City Run event. will update soon if there is.

Follow me on my journey with Instagram: @isaac976 Twitter: @isaac976  Blogtrail: http://isaacloo.wordpress.com

#33 lonewolf

lonewolf

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Here's a better view of event tee from Prague. It should be same design for Singapore.

1239920_669350216427389_1423916349_n_zps

I'm amazed that for an event with no details other than the date, it has more replies and views than some other races that has been completed! Such is the power of Nike!  :crazysmile:

#34 swtmt

swtmt

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Not surprised by Nike's arrogant marketing tactic. Keep you in suspense, make you rush down to their store to reserve a place when announced. Only blind fools take their bite.

#35 ayukawa22

ayukawa22

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

More replies and views due to -ve comments

#36 sgfatboy

sgfatboy

Regular Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

I am 23 and I got to admit that I felt really out of place amongst the hordes of youngsters (16-18?) when I took part last year. 

Edited by sgfatboy, 04 September 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Next event : NUS Bizad Charity Run 10/1

#37 lonewolf

lonewolf

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Not surprised by Nike's arrogant marketing tactic. Keep you in suspense, make you rush down to their store to reserve a place when announced. Only blind fools take their bite.

I won't go that far to say those who signed up are 'blind fools'. I think its a little harsh. Its fine if we dun like to join for one reason or another. But those who signed up may have their own reason for doing so. Just like those who signed up for the expensive Race the Dead or Colour Run etc, they have their reasons for doing so. So I wont begrudge them for joining the race. Just as I also expect people to respect my own personal decision I may have for signing up for some other races.

#38 Jyn Wee

Jyn Wee

Regular Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Was there such a term???

Gosh...

#39 EggFace

EggFace

Ultra Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I won't go that far to say those who signed up are 'blind fools'. I think its a little harsh. Its fine if we dun like to join for one reason or another. But those who signed up may have their own reason for doing so. Just like those who signed up for the expensive Race the Dead or Colour Run etc, they have their reasons for doing so. So I wont begrudge them for joining the race. Just as I also expect people to respect my own personal decision I may have for signing up for some other races.

Agree..

2014 Running Events

2XU Compression Run

NTUC Run 350

Green Corridor Run

Sun Down

Yellow Ribbon Run

ST Run At The Hub

TNF25

Singapore Specials Run....

Distance for 2014: 107km and counting...

#40 swtmt

swtmt

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

I take back my words. Apologies to all for unintended offense. At the heat of the moment.

#41 takaishi

takaishi

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

even if they are priced at 60 per pax it'll still be full within 3 days.
run run run ...

#42 absoluthal

absoluthal

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

even if they are priced at 60 per pax it'll still be full within 3 days.

3 days is way too long.

Less than 1 day i bet !!

LOL ..... 

#43 Jet82

Jet82

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Last year, it took few weeks to reach full!!! Let's see how this year!!

#44 lovey

lovey

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

The Prague t shirt is very nice leh....

#45 SyWog

SyWog

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I take back my words. Apologies to all for unintended offense. At the heat of the moment.

credit to you for making an apology. You are certainly not wrong to say "Keep you in suspense, make you rush down to their store to reserve a place when announced."