IPB Style© Fisana

Photo

Team BMW Runs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Team BMW training runs start tomorrow at Robertson Walk at 6.30am for 10km. I am in :)

#2 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Fantastic organization this morning with water points for the 10km route. Free singlet, race belt, key chain, towel and most importantly getting some free coaching and insights into how to improve our runs :)

#3 lmcheong

lmcheong

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

Fantastic organization this morning with water points for the 10km route. Free singlet, race belt, key chain, towel and most importantly getting some free coaching and insights into how to improve our runs :)

Too Bad, i miss it.

#4 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Too Bad, i miss it.

There's always the next training run soon :)

#5 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

Next run just published for 8 Sep at East Coast. I just signed up again and looking forward to another great outing by Team BMW. 1 day before my fav inaugural Army Half Marathon. Can't wait for the run and run next
weekend :)

#6 Jet82

Jet82

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Sound is great!!

Does this freebie give before or after the run??

#7 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Sound is great!!

Singlet was before. Towel and key chain were after. Race belt was after too but you had to connect thru your Facebook account there and then to 'check in' before getting the belt. This was my experience at Mobile Run 1, I believe the next 7 is the same :)

#8 Jet82

Jet82

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Sound is great!!

Singlet was before. Towel and key chain were after. Race belt was after too but you had to connect thru your Facebook account there and then to 'check in' before getting the belt. This was my experience at Mobile Run 1, I believe the next 7 is the same :)

Thx for sharing the experience.
What you mean 'connect thru your Facebook account there and then to 'check in' before getting the belt?

Everytime they giv the singlet, then u will have plenty of BMW singlets if you participate all mobile run!!! :startle:

#9 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

I meant after the run, we had to queue up to collect our momentos such as key chain and towel. Only when you showed them that you had logged in to your Facebook account and checked in your status, then they gave the race belt. That was last week. Not sure if we will be given another singlet and everything else again. Will be nice if so :D

#10 Jet82

Jet82

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

I meant after the run, we had to queue up to collect our momentos such as key chain and towel. Only when you showed them that you had logged in to your Facebook account and checked in your status, then they gave the race belt. That was last week. Not sure if we will be given another singlet and everything else again. Will be nice if so :D

thank bro.
Do enjoy the run in this coming sat morning!! :thumbsu:

#11 Patrickowk

Patrickowk

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Signed up for the 1st Run but got the start time mixed up.. so angry with myself :growl: Will not be able to attend the 2nd run as I will be overseas.. Haiz.. hopefully I can attend the 3rd run.. :turned:

#12 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

thank bro.
Do enjoy the run in this coming sat morning!! :thumbsu:

Thanks Bro !

Signed up for the 1st Run but got the start time mixed up.. so angry with myself :growl: Will not be able to attend the 2nd run as I will be overseas.. Haiz.. hopefully I can attend the 3rd run.. :turned:

There will be 6 more :) surely u will catch one someday !

#13 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thanks Team BMW for Mobile Run 2 at East Coast this morning. I am all fired up for Army Half Marathon tomorrow !

#14 dualie

dualie

Ultra Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

Thanks Team BMW for Mobile Run 2 at East Coast this morning. I am all fired up for Army Half Marathon tomorrow !

How was the pace like?
Thank you
Keat..

When Runners do their Best, They are all Equal -- George Sheehan

#15 garyleo

garyleo

Extreme Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Team BMW runs serve both for runners as well as for pacers. Depending on your preferred pace, you run with the pacer groups undergoing their pacer training at the same time. This morning, distance per loop was 6km. I chose to run with the 4hour15min pacer group doing a 6min/km pace. Distance is up to you and you can fall out at any point in time. Hope this explains :)