IPB Style© Fisana

Photo

RESISTANCE BAND

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 gabrielitx

gabrielitx

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:22 PM

er...

so u mean... if the length shorter... there is no lost in elasticity...

ya lor..... the resistance is greater...

Yes the meaning is there..
Let's get physical!

#17 eunique

eunique

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

hi all,

I'm looking for Bodylastics resistance bands. Anyone know if they are selling it in Singapore?

My requirements for resistance bands are:
1) with handles (some on the market is just the stretch material only)
2) varying resistance
3) able to have a hook / door-jam system that can be used in the comfort of the home

So far, bodylastics seem to satisfy all these -- based on what its website shows, at least -- and I'm keen on getting one. Have e-mailed the company to ask how I can get it (since it only ships to the US, Canada, UK and Europe), but no reply as yet. Anyone with lobang who knows if any private distributor is selling it here in Singapore, pls holler, k! :)

Thank you! ^_^

#18 gabrielitx

gabrielitx

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

hi all,

I'm looking for Bodylastics resistance bands. Anyone know if they are selling it in Singapore?

My requirements for resistance bands are:
1) with handles (some on the market is just the stretch material only)
2) varying resistance
3) able to have a hook / door-jam system that can be used in the comfort of the home

So far, bodylastics seem to satisfy all these -- based on what its website shows, at least -- and I'm keen on getting one. Have e-mailed the company to ask how I can get it (since it only ships to the US, Canada, UK and Europe), but no reply as yet. Anyone with lobang who knows if any private distributor is selling it here in Singapore, pls holler, k! :)

Thank you! ^_^

WOS sells them. You can go and have a look, but they do not look very good for training muscle strength.
Let's get physical!

#19 eunique

eunique

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

WOS sells them. You can go and have a look, but they do not look very good for training muscle strength.

Hi, thank you for the reply!

Do you mean the Bodylastics-brand resistance bands, or just resistance bands in general?

I actually went to World of Sports (Tampines One's branch) yesterday, and they had this VGO brand ($35.90), but the bands (3 bands in a pack) seemed short for my liking. While they had handles, the set does not have any hook/door-jam system too. I don't think it is versatile enough for me to hook it to the door and do various pulls.

#20 gabrielitx

gabrielitx

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

Hi, thank you for the reply!

Do you mean the Bodylastics-brand resistance bands, or just resistance bands in general?

I actually went to World of Sports (Tampines One's branch) yesterday, and they had this VGO brand ($35.90), but the bands (3 bands in a pack) seemed short for my liking. While they had handles, the set does not have any hook/door-jam system too. I don't think it is versatile enough for me to hook it to the door and do various pulls.

In general. WOS sells only Vgo brand only. Some Sports Connection stores do sell but I can't recall the brands - very unfamiliar and unheard of.
Let's get physical!

#21 hellhole

hellhole

Super Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

i went around queensway.. and found a few different resistance band...

got nike ( 3rd floor, sportlink) , rebook (1st floor behind the converse shop), and a few others that have no handle

#22 nansk

nansk

Runner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

Spri Products (www.spriproducts.com) is a very highly recommended brand. It comes in varying strengths and has handles plus a door attachment.