All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. SG RED DEVIL

OSIM Sundown Marathon - 1 June 2019

Bro, you are welcome. Always listen to your body & to stay injury free.
  3. activerun

List of Trinity Race

Income Eco Run 2019 (10/21.1 km) is a "Trinity Run" !
  4. activerun

HomeTeamNS Real Run 2019 - 05 Oct (Sat)

For short distance likes 10km, I rather they organize the run back to Sentosa Island which is more challenging with the sand, sea breeze, and few little "hills"...
  5. Yesterday
  6. ZZIZZ

😅 Thank you bro. Last year the Swissotel Vertical Marathon clashed with King of The Trails - Race 4 on the same morning. So I had to finish SVM first, then rushed to KOTT, I still remember that both races got delay due to the downpour in the early morning. Anyway, totally agree with you that preventing injury and completing the race safely are the most important things. 👌💪
  7. starfinder

I was referring to the $20 non-competitive cat. Well, in any case just enjoy if you are keen to go.
  8. bookie

WHAT YOU SAYING BOY. DUxTON HAS FINISHER MEDAL BUT IT IS NOT ELM SO BE CAREFUl S$27 for T-SHIRT & MEDAL & BIB SURE EXPENSIVE? ENJOY FRIEND
  9. Last week
  10. Besides Abbott 6 majors, this 7 marathons/ 7 continents/ 7 days event is also very interesting. Unfortunately, only for runners with deep pockets of EUR 37500 (1 time full payment) or 3 installments of EUR 13000! Link: https://worldmarathonchallenge.com/
  11. starfinder

Bro, agree that it is a big jump from HM to FM, unlike from 10K to HM. I have never thought of running a FM as my main objective in running is to keep fit for other sports. But ever since Uncle Chan passed away, I was thinking if we are regular runners, then maybe we should attempt FM at least once. If he can complete 101 FM before he passed away, surely I can do 1 FM? As for the Duxton challenge, I am giving it a miss as there is no finisher medal (LOL) and I just did the Swissotel Vertical Marathon last nov. No offence to the vertical runners here but I think it is expensive climbing staircase for a view at the top, where it was totally dependent on weather condition. And I was one of those that got diverted to the 69th storey even though the rain had stopped. Chey!
  12. SG RED DEVIL

I did something crazy like you last year. After finishing my Straits Time 18.45 KM event, went immediately to another place to do a Vertical Challenge of 78 floors. Regretted immediately 'cos my legs turned jelly & struggling all the way. All the best to you.
  13. Found some interesting answers to your query. My initial thought was Ironman is bidding to join as part of major series (SCSM has been a candidate since 2017). Whereas Chengdu selection was more on commercial interest. To answer both query 1 & 2, global runners CSI. Why was Chengdu 2 year old marathon chosen? Reason is that Wanda Chairman' Wang Jianlin's hometown . Best part is Ironman is owed by Wanda too as mentioned by global runners. Reply from Abbott as per below.
  14. ZZIZZ

1. I also would like to have a finisher tee for HM, 'cause I did never run a FM, always HM, so I tried Income Eco run, TPS and 2xu. 2. Totally agreed with you that it's a weird timing to get home at 3AM, 'cause we have similar pace. So how? this year I registered Pinnacle@Duxton Vertical Challenge, in the morning of Sunday/2nd June at 7AM, which means after completing sundown HM, I will go back to office (close to f1 building) and take a power nap, get up in the morning and conquer Singapore's highest HDB, then go home... 3. I don't believe that I could complete FM by running all the way, so it's not in my plan for the time being. ...... 4. Other than these, I just completed training run this evening, around one hundred participants joined, a well-organized run with good weather. 5. When we ran at Kallang Riverside Park this evening, a lady pedestrian saw our troop (a lot of people wearing sundown running singlet), then she stopped and anxiously 😓😱asked me in amazement: "excuse me, is Sundown happening in today??!!". I replied: no madam, it will be happening in two weeks time, you didn't miss it, no worries......😂🤣😆😝👌
  15. starfinder

I dun like running a HM without finisher shirt. LOL. Also, my usual finish time is ard 2.30 hr, which means it is a weird timing to get home at ard 3 am. Opt to do the 10 k instead. Run finish still got enough time to take public transport home. Next yr will try the FM. Completion time just nice to take breakfast.
  16. ZZIZZ

Yes sir, how time flies... "Are you ready to fly"?
  17. beast

Oh gosh.... only 2 more weeks to the run?
  18. ZZIZZ

REPC: https://www.sundownmarathon.com/sg/race-pack-collection-expo/
  19. bookie

Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2019 - 15 Sep (Sun)

I HOPE THE ADMIN WILL BAN ALL SPAMMERS HERE. THANK YOU AND SORRY. SECRETARIAT
  20. Please STOP your nonsense postings.🤬 "Who is the beneficiary for the Run? The beneficiary for the Run is the Yellow Ribbon Fund (YRF), which is in line with helping inmates and ex-offenders." https://www.yellowribbonprisonrun.sg/faq
  21. medic

STGR - Uglow Marathon 15th June 2019

sounds like a biz opportunity selling ice sticks, cold drinks along the way... hmmmm...
  22. Apple iPhone xs max 512GB $450/Samung Galaxy S10+ 512GB $350 All products are brand new, unlocked sealed in box comes with 1 year international warranty and also 6 months return policy - 100% Genuine Products. Reasonable discount on purchase of more than 1 unit . WE OFFER DISCOUNT FOR BULK ORDERS...Get 30% discount if you buy 10 pcs and above. Price includes postage fees. Contact BUY 2 GET 1 FREE BUY 5 GET 2 FREE BUY 10 GET 3 FREE Purchase Director : Whatsapp : +12674046526 Skype Id : sales.manager53 Gmail : shopsafe6@gmail.com Website : shopsafe6.webnode.com
  23. Apple iPhone xs max 512GB $450/Samung Galaxy S10+ 512GB $350 All products are brand new, unlocked sealed in box comes with 1 year international warranty and also 6 months return policy - 100% Genuine Products. Reasonable discount on purchase of more than 1 unit . WE OFFER DISCOUNT FOR BULK ORDERS...Get 30% discount if you buy 10 pcs and above. Price includes postage fees. Contact BUY 2 GET 1 FREE BUY 5 GET 2 FREE BUY 10 GET 3 FREE Purchase Director : Whatsapp : +12674046526 Skype Id : sales.manager53 Gmail : shopsafe6@gmail.com Website : shopsafe6.webnode.com
  24. mover

This Punggol Waterway is more like a road run than a trail run, that why many runners will think it not a BYOB event.
  25. beast

Organizer also clarified over email that it is indeed a BYOB event. They should have highlighted this bigger. Some runners are going to miss it and will say they do not know about it.
  26. Hmmmm.......... 1. What is the difference between this and Singapore Ironman claiming that they want to get SCSM as a marathon major? is it this one already action and currently in the process of being evaluated by the committee, but Singapore one just NATO? 2. I know age is not a critical factor, but given that the marathon has only been held 2 times, would it undermine the "brand"" of others majors who have a much longer history? 3. Anyone ran this last year or the year before?
  27. sicklycat

https://s.tgr.run/mandatory/ There's details in the website for shorter distance too.
  28. Not surprise with this news since Wanda is in 10 years partnership with Abbott World Marathon Majors Series. Will it be bad news for the runners that yet to complete? Link: https://www.worldmarathonmajors.com/news-media/latest-news/chengdu-marathon-announced-as-abbott-world-marathon-majors-candidate-race/
  1. Load more activity