Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

23rd Dalian International Marathon 2009

hi hi ...

i had travelled there a few times on sales trips.

The place is beautiful, i ran from the train station to xing hai square and also up the zoo.

are u based in china too?

The date for Dalian Marathon is scheduled as shown on the website but registration is not yet open.

I look forward to this scenic run.

http://www.dlmls.org/index.asp

Half... u contacted our friendly Chuncheon's Dalian Baby yet? ^_^

The date for Dalian Marathon is scheduled as shown on the website but registration is not yet open.

too bad not running at Bing1 Hai3 Lu4. ... there will be scenic .. altot it is hilly,

think apr still a nice weather to run.

Go there eat korean food!

quite a no. of restaurants and its cheap! Bibibmap for 5 yuan !

if you are there, go visit Bing1 Hai3 Lu4

too bad not running at Bing1 Hai3 Lu4. ... there will be scenic .. altot it is hilly,

if you are there, go visit Bing3 Hai3 Lu4

I could not figure out the codes..please use chinese name. Xia Xia.

Bing1 Hai3 Lu4 = 滨海路

Another place u can visit is 金石滩

Bing1 Hai3 Lu4 = 滨海路

Another place u can visit is 金石滩

Hi Charlotte,

Any nearby budget hotel you recommend?

Update news (Chinese version)

1 、实现电视直播 扩大赛事影响

第 23 届大连国际马拉松赛将按照中国田径协会路跑委员会对国内“ C 级”公路跑赛事的要求,由省级电视台进行现场直播,提高赛会档次,扩大赛会影响。

2 、进行电子计时 竞赛更加规范

为了达到“ C 级”赛事标准, 2009 年大连国际马拉松赛将采用电子芯片计时,提高竞赛组织工作的科学化、信息化水平,确保赛事的公正性、准确性和严肃性。

3 、提高奖金额度 邀请优秀选手

第 23 届大连国际马拉松赛将把男、女马拉松项目奖金由原来的 5000 美金、 4000 美金增加至 30000 美金和 25000 美金,其他项目奖金也适当提高,并邀请国内外优秀选手参赛,进一步提高赛会的竞技性。

4 、调整比赛路线 展示城市风采

新路线与原路线相比,起、终点均在市体育场,便于竞赛组织、电视转播和电子计时。整条路线西起星海广场、东至港湾广场,以大连市交通主干线——中山路为主,路线宽阔、平坦,两侧景色优美,有利于运动员创造佳绩,也便于市民观看,增加赛会气氛。

hi we have 4 runners going , anyone else?,

online registration started 15 feb 09, but they don't accept credit card payment, have to use 支付宝 or bank transfer. I will ry to get my beijing friend to pay on our behalf. There is a health certificate requirement that i don't quite understand. will check out.

online registration started 15 feb 09, but they don't accept credit card payment, have to use 支付宝 or bank transfer. I will ry to get my beijing friend to pay on our behalf. There is a health certificate requirement that i don't quite understand. will check out.

Health certification requirement is stated "报名时运动员须交验个人报名单及医院体检健康证明件"..Is it only applicable for local runners? There is no email address for contact.

Health certification requirement is stated "报名时运动员须交验个人报名单及医院体检健康证明件"..Is it only applicable for local runners? There is no email address for contact.

i called up organiser and was told every runners need to submit health cert, foreign runners can get from their own country and fax to them. If cert in other language must go to 公安局 aka police station to translate to chinese!!! wow lau wei beat me ! welcome to china.

At xiamen mara, they refused to give us the finisher towel and medal becos we never put number cloth aka bib on our back. In HK mara, worst! at finish line , no finisher T, no medal, nothing, zero, zlitch, nida! Only learned later that medal was in the race kit, maybe becos we registered on the spot we never received our medals.

don't know what will happen at dalian, but don't we love surprises????? :)

i called up organiser and was told every runners need to submit health cert, foreign runners can get from their own country and fax to them. If cert in other language must go to 公安局 aka police station to translate to chinese!!! wow lau wei beat me ! welcome to china.

At xiamen mara, they refused to give us the finisher towel and medal becos we never put number cloth aka bib on our back. In HK mara, worst! at finish line , no finisher T, no medal, nothing, zero, zlitch, nida! Only learned later that medal was in the race kit, maybe becos we registered on the spot we never received our medals.

We download the application form from their website and submitted our registration via fax and get our dalian friend to pay on our behalf. All done :)

Dalian, any one esle going?

We download the application form from their website and submitted our registration via fax and get our dalian friend to pay on our behalf. All done :)

Dalian, any one esle going?

I plan to do. What about health cert?

half timer

u r in dalian, how's weather ? read it was cold 6-10c??

we will be there tmr afternoon, hope weather wil be ok on sunday.

half timer

The temp is very chilling. less than 10 degree C. See you tomorrow.

half timer

The temp is very chilling. less than 10 degree C. See you tomorrow.

now at beijing airport waiting for our dalian connection.

c u