Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley

Simeians Kopi/Running Session...

Simei-an reporting for duty on 29 Nov...r der still slots to 'stuff' me in??

hey NURunner! yes, of course... the more the merrier... :Big Grin:

Guys and gals,

Tomorrow i will be slightly late for the gathering, my apologies in advance coz of work. I will definitely be there, btw maybe can go take a look and also support those who are participating in the AIBI 8 hr endurance run. And after the run those participants if possible can join us for kopi too? That will be great!

Guys and gals,

Tomorrow i will be slightly late for the gathering, my apologies in advance coz of work. I will definitely be there, btw maybe can go take a look and also support those who are participating in the AIBI 8 hr endurance run. And after the run those participants if possible can join us for kopi too? That will be great!

I will join you guys for kopi after my run but that will end at 8, wait for me ok? :Big Grin:

Available on 29 nov 08; 8pm

1. Ripley - confirmed

2. zco - confirmed

3. seong - unable to come

4. terry - confirmed

5. ckoksing - confirmed

6. runNrhythm

7. scoopsouplady - confirmed

8. NURunner

okie... let's meet at 8pm then... see you guys... :smilie_daumen1:

My apologies, Simeians. I am one of the unlucky 90,000 still stuck in BKK. Hoping to make it back for SCSM!

Next time.

take care and all the best for your scsm :Big Grin:

Guys and gals,

I will join you guys for kopi after my run but that will end at 8, wait for me ok? :Big Grin:

1. Ripley - confirmed

2. zco - confirmed

3. seong

4. terry

5. ckoksing

6. runNrhythm

8. NURunner

okie... let's meet at 8pm then... see you guys... :smilie_daumen1:

Justin the listener coming. confirm plus chop

My apologies, Simeians. I am one of the unlucky 90,000 still stuck in BKK. Hoping to make it back for SCSM!

Next time.

oh dear! hope you and your family are safe... see you next session...

ooo i might be late. have to go to a chalet @ DTE first. my accountant birthday so boh bian.

see you terry... :)

Justin the listener coming. confirm plus chop

and see you too, justin... here's the updated list...

1. Ripley - confirmed

2. zco - confirmed

3. seong - unable to come

4. terry - confirmed

5. ckoksing - confirmed

6. runNrhythm

8. NURunner

left runNrhythm and NURunner... you guys coming?

hye guys might not be there, just received a msg that the run will start at 6 and ends at 10

you doing the 8 hour endurance run too? no worries... they started at 230pm... if you still running, we'll go support support you loh... :Big Grin:

ex-simeian can?

i moved out of this nice little town a few years ago...

ex-simeian? can, of course can! just indicate... :)

gentle is the alumni.. :P

yes, i belong to the era where my wife and i can watch mid-night show at east point and then walk home after that...

that's really long ago. i remember catching this movie at east point

thsedayswz3.jpg

hello simeians, sorry for the intrusion just now! :D i love kacau-ing you all! and i love simei too, they have the food i like. thanks for the company!!

ripley, you know im joking ya! :D

hello simeians, sorry for the intrusion just now! :D i love kacau-ing you all! and i love simei too, they have the food i like. thanks for the company!!

:wacko: hahahahaha... okie... for that, i'm sure the rest have no problem in granting you and TLR a PR status... :Big Grin:

:wacko: hahahahaha... okie... for that, i'm sure the rest have no problem in granting you and TLR a PR status... :Big Grin:

oh! that's too much to ask for. just me will do. :whistle:

hmmm... then TLR should be the one getting the PR leh... he spent 4 hours running in simei!!! :Big Grin:

hmmm... then TLR should be the one getting the PR leh... he spent 4 hours running in simei!!! :Big Grin:

:Hmmmph:

The coffee session turns out to be supporting people on threadmills. aha maybe we can arrange a coffee session on another day?

yes i agree! :Big Grin:

:tongue_smilie:

The coffee session turns out to be supporting people on threadmills. aha maybe we can arrange a coffee session on another day?

i also agree!!! :smilie_daumen1:

:tongue_smilie:

i also agree!!! :smilie_daumen1:

Lets set a date then....