Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runningisshiok

i-Run @ International Business Park (IBP)

AB, its good to hear that u enjoyed e i-run ibp yesterday. e fitness instructor's name is Maverick.

i like e ibp run coz of its straight forward route and have road markings too which i can do my speed training...

and if u want some hills training do join i-run science park 1 every friday 6pm.

Where is the meeting point for i-run@SP?

AB, its good to hear that u enjoyed e i-run ibp yesterday. e fitness instructor's name is Maverick.

i like e ibp run coz of its straight forward route and have road markings too which i can do my speed training...

and if u want some hills training do join i-run science park 1 every friday 6pm.

Where is the meeting point for i-run@SP?

at Science Hub Fitness Network Rutherford bldg almost near to Normanton Park rear gate and Kent Ridge park lagoon.

ok thanks. Will you be coming this Fri?

at Science Hub Fitness Network Rutherford bldg almost near to Normanton Park rear gate and Kent Ridge park lagoon.

ok thanks. Will you be coming this Fri?

no, i cant coz i have a meeting @ 5pm tomorrow @ work. i've already told maverick.

if u will join them pls ask for BoonTeck one of their lead runner to pace u. he is a tall guy with very looong fast strides hehe..

From the organizer of I-Run @ IBP....good news for runners in the west!

Greetings to all i-runners!

Latest News!

This is to inform all runners that we are starting another session of i-run @ International Business Park on every Monday, starting 6 October 2008, 6pm.

Invite your colleagues and friends… all are welcome!

See you all on every Monday & Wednesday!

Dream, how you gonna do this?.....you can't be at CBP and IBP at the same time right? :Big Grin:

Latest News!

This is to inform all runners that we are starting another session of i-run @ International Business Park on every Monday, starting 6 October 2008, 6pm.

Dream, how you gonna do this?.....you can't be at CBP and IBP at the same time right? :Big Grin:

Latest News!

acid,

you are so right...haha

We have Team FatBird at CBP on Mondays :Big Grin:

I won't be doing this additional I-Run @ IBP for now....just helping to spread the good news here :)

I have the feeling that more working people can spare their time to run as a result of economic slow down and a blessing in disguise..health is wealth.

I have the feeling that more working people can spare their time to run as a result of economic slow down and a blessing in disguise..health is wealth.

then you will see more at the River Promenade I-Run too. :Big Grin:

Hi Runners,

Kindly note that the I-Run @ IBP will not be having the regular weekly Wednesday runs on 24 Dec 2008 and Dec 31 2008. The runs will resume from Jan 7 2009 on Wednesdays.

Continue to join the I-Run @ IBP for Mondays from Dec 29.

Have A Happy Holiday Season!

iRUN @ IBP no more liao ...

but the JnJ guys n running on their own ...

yes, i-Run @ UBP hasstopped since April 2010, due to the dwindling base of runners.

Thanks for the update.