Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prata

Q4-2008 TohMin Eat Prata RUN

Attencion ... !!!

Calling for runners to cum togther in LSD for 2008 - one and only TohMin Eat Prata RUN !!!

the run will be before 2 OCT 2008 ... the D-day for TohMin - as he will get married !!!

he will then no longer be able to eat TURKISH ice cream and run cross the finish line ... boo hoo hoo !!!

ok ok jokes aside - legs apart ...

TohMin - plzz shout out your schedule date to run

and then i shall plan plan the route for your TohMin Eat Prata RUN !!!

plzz giv TohMin sometime ... to give us the date !!!

TohMin request for those runners whose has taken pic pic with him to be present for this run !!! he love all his pic pic buddies ... aaaaaaaah so sweet of him ...

TohMin Eat Prata RUN attendance list ...

( 1 ) TohMin - zhu jiao ( pig leg ??? )

( 2 ) prata

( 3 ) ...

( 4 )

Attencion ... !!!

Calling for runners to cum togther in LSD for 2008 - one and only TohMin Eat Prata RUN !!!

the run will be before 2 OCT 2008 ... the D-day for TohMin - as he will get married !!!

he will then no longer be able to eat TURKISH ice cream and run cross the finish line ... boo hoo hoo !!!

TohMin request for those runners whose has taken pic pic with him to be present for this run !!! he love all his pic pic buddies ... aaaaaaaah so sweet of him ...

haha... Tohmin... U must start learning how to cook, sweep the floor n all house works.. hehe.. Shanghaiese men are Famous for their skills in keep the home Clean!! :Big Grin:

If the date is okie.. i will join the run... :smilie_daumen1:

Attencion ... !!!

wah....congratulations TohMin :Party:

all the babes' hearts will be broken :Cry:

say, why not celebrate it at I-Run @ River Promenade....Sep 30, Oct 2 all good dates...hehe....lomantic run, and order Prata/Pizza for after run photo-taking and celebrations? :smilie_daumen1:

Attencion ... !!!

say, why not celebrate it at I-Run @ River Promenade....Sep 30, Oct 2 all good dates...hehe....lomantic run, and order Prata/Pizza for after run photo-taking and celebrations? :smilie_daumen1:

Great Idea!! i can teach him some "babe Chasing Skills"!!! ^_^ hmmm... 100 x Round FatBird Statue Special Secret Intervals Speed Training!!! :lol:

Attencion ... !!!

Great Idea!! i can teach him some "babe Chasing Skills"!!! ^_^ hmmm... 100 x Round FatBird Statue Special Secret Intervals Speed Training!!! :lol:

no need to chase babes liao....he already got one already :)

just so he can say farewell to all the babes he had beo-ed before, and get them registered for his wedding ceremony as 'jie mei'?....hehe

hey hey DR - great suggest ...

we shall await the ZHU JIAO to make his run to be announcement ...

no Turkish ice cream RUN hoooooooor !!!

Attencion ... !!!

congrats tohmin!! :)

Wah congrats tohmin! (:

If the time is right, i will be there! (: (don't worry i won't show people your hunky photo near the fatbird)

erm...clarify abit

I only asked prata to organise his famous prata run again because eating prata after running is very shiok.

turned out that he totally distorted the story with a weird titled run as well! ahhh!!!!

1. I'm not getting married!

2. Turkish ice cream photo was POSED...not natural!

3. DR's suggestion is good! that will most likely be my last i-run for a long time anyway.

4. i like elite's prata statement below :P

erm...clarify abit

I only asked prata to organise his famous prata run again because eating prata after running is very shiok.

turned out that he totally distorted the story with a weird titled run as well! ahhh!!!!

3. DR's suggestion is good! that will most likely be my last i-run for a long time anyway.

hahahaha.....

this is sooo funny!!!!

I was about to congrats to u. Ghosh. These ppl really... zzzzz

越描越黑....*pengz*

just so he can say farewell to all the babes he had beo-ed before, and get them registered for his wedding ceremony as 'jie mei'?....hehe

Hehe I only took two pics with him! Do i qualify! HAHA

Yeah do it in I-Run.. (then he can take 5 steps back and ... ) :P

for the love of humanity...please don't! you can keep the photo (passport sized) in your wallet though. :blushing:

(don't worry i won't show people your hunky photo near the fatbird)

for the love of humanity...please don't! you can keep the photo (passport sized) in your wallet though. :blushing:

oo i think i have some shots of that too from last night's event!

Terry, post pls!!!! hehehe.. Or u can post in facebook. hehehe :cool_grin:

Terry, post pls!!!! hehehe.. Or u can post in facebook. hehehe :cool_grin:

yeah I have lotsa funny shots in which I will post. but lets not OT here.

Hehe.

erm...clarify abit

it doesn't matter. i am just glad to know that prata is still tohmin's tandas buddy and there is prata(the makan). i am also game for prata. so once the date is set, please let us know.

erm...clarify abit

Now THIS. is funny. (:

For the love of myself, i won't !

越描越黑....*pengz*

wahsey, lidat u still available lor :Big Grin:

ok, DO, save the Pomelo from last night, and on the Tohmin-Pomelo-Get-A-Bride night, TohMin will throw the by-then-shrivelled-Pomelo to the babe he most desire to have.....from the vantage point where Cokiee always conduct the stretching lor....good idea boh? :tongue_smilie:

Hey Tohmin,

Congratulations on your getting married. Wow....that's good news that you are starting family soon.

I try to keep the date in mine else.....enjoy yourself.

Cheers !

Kayano

Hey Tohmin,

Congratulations on your getting married. Wow....that's good news that you are starting family soon.

I try to keep the date in mine else.....enjoy yourself.

Cheers !

Kayano

wow. fiction has become facts now. :w00t: tohmin really has to go find a shanghai bride now.

bridge-groom-to-be ... dont paiseh la

no need hide hide liow la - people in forum all nice nice la

no runners will disturb you one - for goin shanghai to wedd ...

must share tiz auspicious information la

i still remember how you sat down by the tandas with your turkish ice cream sharing all about your shanghai wedd to me ... there and then i see a so so nice and sweet and jolly good loving tohmin !!!

hehehehe solee la - the catz are out of the bag liow

the fish has jump out of the bowl liow

truth is white, what is black ??? - who knows what when we turn off the lights !!!

anyhow ... in singapore - u still SINGLE and desireable !!!

ok ok again - jokes aside ... legs wider apart

you havent let us know the date !!! we all anxious await !!!

cookie - photo plzzzzzz ... for humanity love !!!