Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coffeeking

Garmin 405 - Buy Local!

Go to Perfect Watch, start with $420 (without HRM) and $500 (with HRM) for bulk purchases. FYI, I bought my 405 for $460 (without HRM).

Thanks for the tip acidburn. Needed that. Am pretty bad at bargaining, probably should go with the mrs. Although she might not be interested to go to sls to bargain for a running watch. Sigh

All along it existed, and must have the skill to bargain also.

hehe this is one lesson learn. never know bargaining still exist in Singapore.

All along it existed, and must have the skill to bargain also.
hehe this is one lesson learn. never know bargaining still exist in Singapore.

yeah absolutely true. Must have lots of patience and tactic too. hehe I am strongly lacking in it too.

I'll try to go down to Sim Lim sq & tower today or tomorrow. Will keep you guys posted.

Hi cruiser,

Count me in for the bulk purchases.

Thanks!

Ok, here is the list so far:

if gather a few people, maybe can ask for better discount? also good from the servicing point of view. Should we list down who is keen to get this Garmin 405?

1) cruiser (with HRM)

2) hellhole (with HRM)

3) DreamRunner (without HRM)

4) sealboon (with or without HRM???)

5)

6)

if gather a few people, maybe can ask for better discount? also good from the servicing point of view. Should we list down who is keen to get this Garmin 405?

1) cruiser (with HRM)

2) hellhole (with HRM)

4) sealboon (with or without HRM???)

5)

6)

Hi acidburn,

mine will be without HRM,

thanks!

1) cruiser (with HRM)

2) hellhole (with HRM)

4) sealboon (without HRM)

5)

6)

1) cruiser (with HRM)

2) hellhole (with HRM)

4) sealboon (without HRM)

5)

6)

i want to know e bulk price first, then please count me in! with HRM. tnx!

haha Earth, did I tempted you yesterday?
i want to know e bulk price first, then please count me in! with HRM. tnx!

haha yup! coz mine not so accurate (distance) last night coz i used my asics bandito and did longer sprint strides.

i calibrated my footpod using my saucony racer with my normal pace stride before.

OK guys, this is the deal. At Merdeka, no more stock. At Hoan, $550 with HRM, $475 without HRM, discount of only $2 per piece for 5-6 pieces. At All Bright, no more stock. At Perfect, $540 with HRM, $470 without HRM and no discount for 5-6 pieces. So, looks like we'll have to get it from Perfect at SLS, and since no discount might as well go individually and buy. I don't know if I should wait for the MAC version due next month.

OK guys, this is the deal. At Merdeka, no more stock. At Hoan, $550 with HRM, $475 without HRM, discount of only $2 per piece for 5-6 pieces. At All Bright, no more stock. At Perfect, $540 with HRM, $470 without HRM and no discount for 5-6 pieces. So, looks like we'll have to get it from Perfect at SLS, and since no discount might as well go individually and buy. I don't know if I should wait for the MAC version due next month.

cruiser tnx for e effort!

Thanks Cruiser,

Look like we going to join the Garmin 405 Club soon!

Thanks for the effort cruiser. Guess due to the low profit margin and controlled price, they can't give much discounts also.

Actually, I also did some search that Perfect Watch at SLS is the cheapest @ $540 with HRM and $470 without HRM. But I managed to bargain with them to $460 without HRM. So try to push further whether you can get it at $450.

Thanks cruiser and acidburn for finding out the best pricing.

I guess it will be best to go down to PERFECT WATCH and get it OTOT.

hmm.. Very Tempting 2 get 405... :Thinking:

Come come join the Garmin Club....

Can't wait to buy now....

haha :Big Grin: after these talks about the 405 lately right? We can form a Garmin club soon hehehe :Big Grin:

Run and clocked together to see whether will we get the same distance a not.

Haha DO sifu, go and get the 405 lah it really a good watch, we all join the 405 club! :tongue_smilie: