Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coffeeking

Garmin 405 - Buy Local!

Welcome to the Garmin Club! :hug:

Oh well, couldn't control myself over lunch. Walked over to Parisilk and bought mine for $525. Talk about impulsive! :(

Anxiously fidgeting with it now.... :D

Welcome to the Garmin Club! :hug:
Oh well, couldn't control myself over lunch. Walked over to Parisilk and bought mine for $525. Talk about impulsive! :(

Anxiously fidgeting with it now.... :D

How about HR function? Does it have similar function as polar in HR/speed/cadence analysis?

Thanks for welcoming to the club ! :)

Soooo much to explore... i'm going crazy!

try not to spolt it so fast okay....

show me on tuesday okay...wanna see how different it is from 205/305.

Tigger, not much different, most of the funtions still the same. It is just that they make it more like a normal watch, and reduce the size only.

Thanks for welcoming to the club ! :)

Soooo much to explore... i'm going crazy!

try not to spolt it so fast okay....

show me on tuesday okay...wanna see how different it is from 205/305.

Tigger, not much different, most of the funtions still the same. It is just that they make it more like a normal watch, and reduce the size only.

How about battery lifespan?

How about battery lifespan?

8hrs with GPS on. Ideally. lol

2 weeks in power safe mode.

1 day it consumes about 3-5% battery if no run. haha

I think someone ask the shop before about if buy more got discount a not, and the shop says that you buy 1 or 10 also the same price.

Hi Fastlane

I am also interested in getting. Can we do a MO and then consolidate and get it together?

Thanks

I think someone ask the shop before about if buy more got discount a not, and the shop says that you buy 1 or 10 also the same price.
Hi Fastlane

I am also interested in getting. Can we do a MO and then consolidate and get it together?

Thanks

Yup, no further discount according to the rest. So own time own target, go get at that price.

Cheers.

Hi guys

I just bought mine at perfect watch. I got it at 520 incl of GST but must pay cash. Just tell the guy you are from sgrunner... :)

Thanks

Hi Fastlane

Thanks

Yup, no further discount according to the rest. So own time own target, go get at that price.

Cheers.

Wow.....sgrunners can get cheaper from there ar?

Hi guys

I just bought mine at perfect watch. I got it at 520 incl of GST but must pay cash. Just tell the guy you are from sgrunner... :)

Thanks

Hi guys

Thanks

Hi Fastlane

Thanks

Cheers.

This is a very good price if you are talking about cash and carry..

Welcome to the club! :)

I realize the watch is very easy to get scratches :(. Any way to protect it??? I am afraid after a while then the bezel not sensitive anymore...

Was hopping that someone will come up with a protector (bodyguardz or crystal snap on) for the watch. I accidentally hit a lamp pole the other day, now it has a tiny tiny dent at the side... heart pain! :( I might be cutting up some screen protectors to cover the watch face though. at least better than no protection at all.

What material do you use, the ones that we use to wrap books does not stick.

Was hopping that someone will come up with a protector (bodyguardz or crystal snap on) for the watch. I accidentally hit a lamp pole the other day, now it has a tiny tiny dent at the side... heart pain! :( I might be cutting up some screen protectors to cover the watch face though. at least better than no protection at all.

I actually stuck a piece of plastic - those elastic transparent thick kind on the screen and it works perfectly. I got it from another digital watch (normal ones like casio) which I bought for $5 from pasar malam. I think the piece of plastic is worth $5

it will obstruct the operations somewhat

What material do you use, the ones that we use to wrap books does not stick.

Use those PDA screen protectors and cut out to fit the circular screen size. Other than that, cannot cover any part of the 405. Get those none stick type, they uses statics to stick on instead.

I did not stick it anywhere else except the screen. Operation is not obstructed so far. :)

I actually stuck a piece of plastic - those elastic transparent thick kind on the screen and it works perfectly. I got it from another digital watch (normal ones like casio) which I bought for $5 from pasar malam. I think the piece of plastic is worth $5

Do you have picture of how yours look after you stuck the plastic? Interesting...

Hi,

I been trying to install GarminANTAgentwithTrainingCenter_217.exe but it always come to a pop up window that say "Out of Memory" and the whole installing of the application come to halt where there is no action. I have to CRTL + ALT + DEL to get to the task manager to end task then the installing window will close. I also tried to install GarminANTAgent_217.exe and ended up the same. Btw, my system is running on Intel Core 2 Duo T8100 @ 2.1GHz, 2GB RAM, 250GB Hardisk with 190GB free space and with all the latest softwares and drivers updated today.

any kind soul can help??