Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terry

LunarCake Celebration Run

Hi People! For those who have been keeping tabs on the I-Run @ River Promenade Thread, you may have noticed the discussion on the LunarCake Run! So yeah presenting the LunarCake Celebration Run!

lunarcake4.jpg

:)

got vegetarian mooncake bor? :P

Think except for the mixed nuts mooncake, most are Halal or uses vegetable oils.:Thinking:

Of course no yolks then. :rolleyes:

Hi People! For those who have been keeping tabs on the I-Run @ River Promenade Thread, you may have noticed the discussion on the LunarCake Run! So yeah presenting the LunarCake Celebration Run!

lunarcake4.jpg

:)

wah terry, u r goooooooood at this design / poster stuff!!

now i'm tempted to knock off early this Thur for the run, hehehe!

hope to cya then :)

Hmm.. i may be able to join this thurs cos got medical appt for my knee(s) so will leave office in PM to CGH for appt.. do i need to bring mooncake along huh?

Hmm.. i may be able to join this thurs cos got medical appt for my knee(s) so will leave office in PM to CGH for appt.. do i need to bring mooncake along huh?

Hilo ahbeng :D

you can bring anything you want.. hehe just make sure you come and have fun ba. :)

you can bring anything you want.. hehe just make sure you come and have fun ba. :)

Thanks.. i try la.. cos dunno what time the appt will finish.. but will bring along running shoe (wonder will the doctor ask me dun run for a period.. )

Thanks.. i try la.. cos dunno what time the appt will finish.. but will bring along running shoe (wonder will the doctor ask me dun run for a period.. )

Hmmmm ok i better not OT here. Will PM u. :D

Hey terry. LunarCake Celebration run is not together with i run? so after i run we still need to run ah?

No run..moon walk with carrying an lantern.

Hey terry. LunarCake Celebration run is not together with i run? so after i run we still need to run ah?

yup. We will have our standard I-Run first followed by our LunarCake Run :P. Not really run la but more of fun, walk, take pictures, eat moon cake, carry lantern..

yup. We will have our standard I-Run first followed by our LunarCake Run :P. Not really run la but more of fun, walk, take pictures, eat moon cake, carry lantern..

someone needs to jargar the bags if we are walking away.

oh. Walk around the big bird?

I am driving there. can use my car as locker.

Can leave the bags in the car ma....

I will most probably join tomorrow run with my babe again cuz I am having lots of fun in the speed run yesterday, and all the turning here and there....hahaha :Big Grin: Will most probably be parking at UOB Plaza, so can leave it in my car as well. Yesterday I park at Battery Tower carpark, price is $3.15/entry after 6pm.

for i moment there i thought u were refering to me .. yah .. Yuri .. the Husky is very hairy ... he can make an appearance tomorrow night ... if i find out where it is convenient to park after 710pm ...

btw .. you folks sure that there won't be people who will like freak out? .. cos Yuri can bring out the worst fear and hang ups in some people .. while the other extreme reaction is that they can't get their hands off him ...

i actually need him to teach me that 2nd part .. hahaah

woo hoo

Aiyo.....now I know....it’s not a run...almost got fool by Ah DO sifu. Hahahaha.... :lol:

I shall run to the town area tomorrow night and if I have extra time I will run pass or else I would just do a loop and head back to central. ^_^

Cheers!

my legs REALLY CANT make it... so brokie, i'll jagar e mooncakes :Drooling: aahhh~~ no, e bags :rolleyes: tmr.

:LMAO: i wanna learn too... pls teach me! :Tounge:

i actually need him to teach me that 2nd part