Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Fatbird made it to the newspaper again. Awesome! :smilie_daumen1: But what were those papers floating in the air?

Something like the Christmas or party Crackers.... to create the atmosphere and to commence the run. ^_^

Ultra

Not very environmentally friendly leh :Shame On You:

think its paper, not plastic =)

it's litter :Rolling Eyes:

i cycled down this morning to check and to pick up whatever we left behind but it seems it has all been cleared up.. =)

Wow...so nice of you. Thank you.

think its paper, not plastic =)

it's litter :Rolling Eyes:

i cycled down this morning to check and to pick up whatever we left behind but it seems it has all been cleared up.. =)

the cleaners should have swept it all up on Sat morning already but anyway :Applause:

Any idea how can I identify your group? haha! It's my first time joining this run.

There will be a big group hanging around there for registration.. Some will wear running top printed with Team Fatbird, Follow Our Pace, Win the Race.. just come and introduce yourself. =)

Hope all runners will be well hydrated the weather is heating up, the sun can be scorching. Sky is relatively clear as of now from the east with stars. Just in case might be good for those who feel the need to put on sun block too. Enuff said enjoy your run! Will hopefully be back to joining u fellows soon after nursing my injury.