Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

All the best to your half marathon training....

The onli one who cannot do bridge is me :Big Grin:

no lah!! kopibaby didn't go not so secret training with me :Big Grin: I mentioned to her in FB ^_^

Is she going? Tot Max is going alone after kena sabo by Raven haha... :Big Grin:

:blushing: taking a break from marathon this year ^_^

haha....now I am like training with the 42km group....I shall start to increase my distance starting from tomorrow...hahaha....no time no time liao....haha....counting down to D-Day...

Psst Acid, how's your SD training coming on?

Ultra

All the best to your half marathon training....

hahahah... my half mara training hasn't even started... I have been training for my 2.4 km IPPT :tongue_smilie:

oopps.. sorri for hijacking TFB thread :tongue_smilie:

Is she going? Tot Max is going alone after kena sabo by Raven haha... :Big Grin:

:blushing: taking a break from marathon this year ^_^

Dun bluff .... :Big Grin:

Someone been training secretly with the Sub3:30 girl and her team leh. :ph34r:

In the future runs, will really see u fly liao. Cannot even see dust becoz alr settle down when I run past.

Steady :smilie_daumen1:

I tot you use to run with the sub3:30 girl also? :Big Grin:

In the future runs, will really see u fly liao. Cannot even see dust becoz alr settle down when I run past.

I tot you use to run with the sub3:30 girl also? :Big Grin:

Wow, who is dat special gal who can do wif sub3:30 timing.. y not intro her to the team....haha...

Great run. Thanks for organising, sorry that I took so long to complete. Think it is time to work a bit on the speed...

hahhahaha!! Kk hunk, secret is loosely defined as something that is not known.

I dun train secretly like in the mountains or wear a mask when I go n run :Big Grin:

had a good run today. My fren and i left early though :") Both of us appreciate the efforts done by Team Fatbird.Will definitely join in for more training runs!

Great run. Thanks for organising, sorry that I took so long to complete. Think it is time to work a bit on the speed...

ERicx.. U did well today to complete the run in good Form lah ... :) Continue your Base Building and FatTrim Phase, as your fitness improves.. U will naturally run faster ! No Need to Rush to do Speedworks.. without good foundation, the likelihood of Injuries is Very High! Just focus on your running form and improves your running economy for now ... ^_^ Cya in the next run.

This week's NightHawk LSD had us returning back to the nest at ECP, The PlayGround @ Big Splash. The place was already all set up for the AVIVA 70.3 race the next say, Sunday. A good number of NightHawk runners were already there by 7am. The regulars made up about 70% of the runners, with about 30% new ones. By 7.15am, attendance was taken for the 50+ who were there in the morning. David Shum, Lai Chee were among those who joined for the first time....really happy to have them join us, and bringing their friends too. Eugene was there to do another 18km, after the previous evening's 18km with Team Coconut :)

Field Report with pics HERE>

ERicx.. U did well today to complete the run in good Form lah ... :) Continue your Base Building and FatTrim Phase, as your fitness improves.. U will naturally run faster ! No Need to Rush to do Speedworks.. without good foundation, the likelihood of Injuries is Very High! Just focus on your running form and improves your running economy for now ... ^_^ Cya in the next run.

wow DO.. u are dispensing very good advice :smilie_daumen1:

wow DO.. u are dispensing very good advice :smilie_daumen1:

Handsome Flying Raven... What i need Most is YOUR Secret TIP/ AdviCe on how U managed to get so many Shwe Superstar Babes Q-ing to pace U !! :cool_grin: :Secret: :lol:

Okok Enough Talk about Swee Mei Meis and Secret Trainings!

Now back to Team FatBird Operation NightHawk Training Programme for Week 04! We're one step closer!

trgprogramme-04-forum.jpg

Admin Instruction for Week 04's Long Run.

2009-03-22-Admin-Forum.jpg

Please look out for the FaceBook Event and the Call Up Notifications Soon!

For those interested in joining us for training, please click here to sign up now.

after not being able to make it for so many sessions in the past, i really hope that i can make this coming saturday my first session with the fatbirds! you guys won't eat me up right? =p

after not being able to make it for so many sessions in the past, i really hope that i can make this coming saturday my first session with the fatbirds! you guys won't eat me up right? =p

eh nope. we are vegetarians.

Haha..

Carrot heads in danger then?

I'm gonna miss this Session 4 training as I will be taking part in the Head Over Heels run. But will still be @ ECP. You guys gonna crash into us hahaha.....when see me coming please give way hor....hahaha....

Now back to Team FatBird Operation NightHawk Training Programme for Week 04! We're one step closer!

2009-03-22-Admin-Forum.jpg

guys just want to confirm 28km is when you reach Changi Coastal RD 1st shelter on left follow by 3 shelter on right ?? tio bo???

guys just want to confirm 28km is when you reach Changi Coastal RD 1st shelter on left follow by 3 shelter on right ?? tio bo???

:smilie_daumen1:

:smilie_daumen1:

ok thanks

Hi,

I have been layoff from running for one month due to injury. Need to get my SD training back on track. How do I join the team fatbird training? Just turn up at the location on the training day? Thanks!