Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Thanks for all the replies. So how do I recognized you people? Or which group is doing the 10km? I am really a slow runner....hope you people don't mind.

Anyone staying in the west going? Would be great if I can get a lift or share a cab....thanks.

Sorry, I don't know ECP well.....how do I know where is Car Park F2 if I want to do 10km?

Silver,

there will be a group doing 10km, and you can turn back along with them.

Car Park F2 is just 200m ahead of the Bedok Jetty area (coming from MacDonald's direction).

Do REGISTER yourself for the NightHawk Program if you have yet to. Cya then :)

check out the photo albums on facebook or picasa, also we shld be in our FatBird tops so it shouldnt be very hard to recognise...

Yes, try to spot some of them here :)

PICT3447_o.jpg

check out the photo albums on facebook or picasa, also we shld be in our FatBird tops so it shouldnt be very hard to recognise...

hey, thats a pretty fatbird top! can buy one or not? haha.

hey, thats a pretty fatbird top! can buy one or not? haha.

thanks u kent_ridge...all FatBird gear are shwe....these are for our team members (run leaders, trainers, pacers), and not for sale :)

however, if there are sufficient demand from runners attending FatBird training, we will consider making a special FatBird top for sale.....will keep you informed if you are interested :smilie_daumen1:

Costner.. Cya this Sat :) Your Frenz have been joining the TFB's LSDs regularly.. Thanks! ^_^

yeah, my frenz had enjoyed the run and the friendly pple there... will be going together with them soon... thanks sifu DO ^_^

costner > yay! if you found transport, must bring me along! hahaha.

noted... my little children... :LMAO:

haha.. see everyone there on sat..

silver, dun worry about spotting TFB.. i was also shy when i was joined them.. we are not difficult to spot since the group is huge.. seriously, even army units during AHM training do not have that many ppl.. :)

hope this year i can be a pacer too.. haha.. ;)

2009-03-14-Faceb%6f%6fk.jpg

Terry.. i like... can place the TFB's RSVP poster on Page 1 as well... :smilie_daumen1:

Sorry, originally posted going for this run. But forgot this Saturday I am on duty in the morning, thus gonna pull out... sad... =(

Hi i will be running first time with you all in the night run this friday. Cheers! Zonghuan here. :)

anyone from woodlands area going down?

me i live in woodlands.

Hi i will be running first time with you all in the night run this friday. Cheers! Zonghuan here. :)

me i live in woodlands.

excuse me, we are not running friday night this week. it is saturday morning. please read post #1 very carefully or you will end up running alone.

if you want to do a night run on friday night, please refer to the ECP nite run thread.

Just wondering, will there be any long runs on Sundays for this training cycle? I apologize if this has been asked before. Thanks.

Just wondering, will there be any long runs on Sundays for this training cycle? I apologize if this has been asked before. Thanks.

hey feet,

all the LSDs for NightHawk are either on Friday nights, or Saturday mornings, leaving Sundays for the races, progressive runs and recoveries....apologies to those who cannot make it for most of the Saturdays....you might have to do your own training runs (OTOT) based on the Program

me i live in woodlands.

think too many runs.. initially also a bit "luan"

so are u going down on friday night or saturday morning?

Wow.....quite alot of pics and people....hope I can recognise some of you....thanks!

Wow.....quite alot of pics and people....hope I can recognise some of you....thanks!

Silver... a few of us will be in 2XU long Tight.. Cya on Sat. :)

me i live in woodlands.

haha. me lives in sembawang.

might have to run home, lol.

Silver... a few of us will be in 2XU long Tight.. Cya on Sat. :)

The usual suspects with outstanding outfit by the D&D aka DO & Dreamz. Nice :smilie_daumen1:

heys!

wna ask, how does somebody join TFB & become a pacer!

hello baldchoy,

we have no Pacer team for this Sundown Marathon; instead we have a NightHawk Marathon Training Program to help runners train for Sundown.

We may form a Pacer team for SCSM09 under the right environment.

Read HERE for the requirements for being a TFB Pacer at the SCSM08....hope to have you apply to join us then :)