Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

sometimes so noisy, (esp terry) i pretend i dont know them!

ya ya! i suspect another noisy one (niwas) is coming back tomorrow...

sometimes so noisy, (esp terry) i pretend i dont know them!

wah this one is really very noisy!

and i suspect he will surprise us at i-run.

i think we shld surprise him by cancelling irun!

haha. ok dont OT liao. back to Team FatBird Night Marathon Training.

Yes Yes Training this Saturday!! :D

oh no!.....here comes the "Good Pace....Good Pace...." again.....

for this Sat's morning session, we will start from B1 and run parts of the Sundown route, which will not have to past by the carpark F2 area (where Sing Bi will be held).

Join in for a some fun along the Park Connectors.....be prepared to climb a bridge or two :Big Grin:

DO, can you provide a map of the rough route for this run?

for this Sat's morning session, we will start from B1 and run parts of the Sundown route, which will not have to past by the carpark F2 area (where Sing Bi will be held).

Join in for a some fun along the Park Connectors.....be prepared to climb a bridge or two :Big Grin:

Yes.. we are doing the HDB Twists of the Sundown this Sat... ^_^ See the Blue Portion..

We are crossing over to the Siglap Park Connector from ECP just after the Tennis Courts.

A Rough Map .. http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/262494763379

Route : Carpark B1, ECP -> Sigalp Park Connector-> U-Turn @ Bedok Town Park's Toilet -> Siglap Park Connector -> Waterski Lagoon-> Carpark B1

Let Do The Twists @ HDB Heartland and Tango on the 3 Overhead Bridges.. But remember to stop @ Red Traffic Lights, hor.. :lol:

Yes.. we are doing the HDB Twists of the Sundown this Sat... ^_^ See the Blue Portion..

We are crossing over to the Siglap Park Connector from ECP just after the Tennis Courts.

A Rough Map .. http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/262494763379

Route : Carpark B1, ECP -> Sigalp Park Connector-> U-Turn @ Bedok Town Park's Toilet -> Siglap Park Connector -> Waterski Lagoon-> Carpark B1

Let Do The Twists @ HDB Heartland and Tango on the 3 Overhead Bridges.. But remember to stop @ Red Traffic Lights, hor.. :lol:

Cool....Let's do the twist, rock & roll....yeah!

Kindly add this route map and coordinating instructions to post #1...thanks :)

PS: Not much shade....pls arm yourselves with sun-block, caps, shades, most importantly fuel-belts, bottles of hydration

Everyone enjoys the run tomorrow, will not be joining. this route gives me phobia, it cause my itb to flare up last year and put me out of running for 3-4 months.

Hi runners, hope you all have a good training run tml. Will not be joining due to work.

Cheers and have a nice weekend.

RR3

Have a good run guys and gals! I am unable to join coz i will be getting pulled, kicked in the sea will be at the biathlon

would really like to join even though I'm not training for Sundown. I'm going for sing bia too. Won't be joining next week too cos going for a short trip to m'sia. Maybe next next week. Have fun.

just got back from training #1. i guess retribution came early for me since i was poking fun of my friends who got caught in the rain for SD08.. i was expecting a gd tan during the run, but at the kembangan mrt station there about, it started to rain and we had to run in the rain to the sgrunners support booth during SD 08 and back till kembangan mrt before it stopped raining..

learned alot from the shifus and had a gd run.. :)

Had a great run this morning although it rained halfway. Saw a lot of gd runners in the team.

Enjoyed e sng bao alot, it's damn nice, i had e orange colour 1, think it's mango flavour.

Btw i'm e guy wearing white n red colour mizuno singlet carrying a bottle in my hand.

It was a good run in spite of the mid-run showers :)

In spite of the twin events of the Sing Biathlon and the Youth Tryathlon, coupled with the onset of heavy rain, about 40 runners still managed to make it to ECP CarPark B1 for the Operations NightHawk session #1. It was dry when we arrived at 7am, although dark clouds were looming in the horizon. Quite a number of new runners turned up, which was a pleasant surprise....

the field report will be filed at Team FatBird's BLOG when the group photos are in....watch for them.

Thanks to all who came for the run, and braved the rain....you were rewarded with yummylicious Sng Pao? :)

had a great time today! thanks for the running and makan company everyone :D

yah i had a great time too! :) hope to see you soon ok?

Had a great run this morning although it rained halfway. Saw a lot of gd runners in the team.

Enjoyed e sng bao alot, it's damn nice, i had e orange colour 1, think it's mango flavour.

Btw i'm e guy wearing white n red colour mizuno singlet carrying a bottle in my hand.

Hilo, great to see you today! Do bring your friend along for training next week yar! :)

About 5km into the run, heavy showers descended upon the group. The 10km runners turned back, while the rest of us proceeded on in the rain. It had been a long while since I last ran in the rain. Because of the group of enthusiatic runners who were raring to continue, and that there weren't any threat of lightning, we continued on. The rain lightened near the Bedok Park connector area, where we tackled some undulating terrain. As we entered Bedok Park, stardust and the rest of the front group were running back. YN, Matthew and the rest were just a little back....

NightHawk #1 - The Training Has Begun!

just got back from training #1. i guess retribution came early for me since i was poking fun of my friends who got caught in the rain for SD08.. i was expecting a gd tan during the run, but at the kembangan mrt station there about, it started to rain and we had to run in the rain to the sgrunners support booth during SD 08 and back till kembangan mrt before it stopped raining..

learned alot from the shifus and had a gd run.. :)

I am sure u enjoyed running under the rain like most of us ya.

Phew! Didn't managed to join the run this morning as I was at SB09 too.. Prepared the sng pao but didn't bring along cos I woke up late! !@#$% Okie.. will bring along at the next TFB nighthawk training.. :tongue_smilie: