Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

great! see u guys on sat!

Tohmin... That's Great... i must jio Paul to joinus too... Cya on sat!

Wah... Shanghai Marathon same day as seoul marathon ... :smilie_daumen1:

hi sir...where will it be convenient to grab a ride from you? :)

i will be there this sat. more of a recovery run a.k.a i will try to avoid DR so as not to fall in the trap of following his pace. :Big Grin:

who needs a ride from the north?

passion: r u sure that de lockers at ecp can't be used????

u r most welcome...

e lockers there cldnt b used anymore, had no choice but try my luck 2 deposit my bag @ e 7-11. God bless e kind soul of e store manager, who let me leave my bag there. as a tks gesture 2 tat manager, i bought drinks from them 2 quench e thirst of fellow runners.... kill 2 birds w/1 stone. :He He:

e weather was great, n credit 2 my 'pocupine' session, i had an easy n painless run. finally, got 2 chat w/babygal n sleek! :)

dammit..!!!!then were to put my baggage if am reaching late on saturday..!!!!

passion: r u sure that de lockers at ecp can't be used????

she said that they were removing the lockers or somethingg

i will be there this sat. more of a recovery run a.k.a i will try to avoid DR so as not to fall in the trap of following his pace. :Big Grin:

where are you located?

At the 7-11 store?....just like how passion did? :Big Grin: Then after that you promise them that you will buy 2 bottles of 100plus :Big Grin:

dammit..!!!!then were to put my baggage if am reaching late on saturday..!!!!

What time you reaching? I believe those skates or bicycle rental shop do provide lockers, and some of them opened quite early. Maybe you can check them out also.

any idea of where they r gonna move de lockers to????

i'll be there on sat, hopefully it doesn't rain like last sat, will run from home, and run (or walk hehe) home after that.

Last Sat the run still on though it drizzled before the run and the floor is wet.

i'll be there on sat, hopefully it doesn't rain like last sat, will run from home, and run (or walk hehe) home after that.

Last Sat the run still on though it drizzled before the run and the floor is wet.

haha yea, but i was (and still am) nursing a wound on my left knee, so i decided to play safe and wait till the floor has dried up before going for a run. fell on the wet pavement near bedok reservoir the day before nikeplus human race and had a slight sprain on my neck, a bump on my head, and a bad scrape on my knee...

haha yea, but i was (and still am) nursing a wound on my left knee, so i decided to play safe and wait till the floor has dried up before going for a run. fell on the wet pavement near bedok reservoir the day before nikeplus human race and had a slight sprain on my neck, a bump on my head, and a bad scrape on my knee...

take care and get well soon! hope to see you for one of runs! :)

take care and get well soon! hope to see you for one of runs! :)

hey thanks for your concern :)

if it doesn't rain, i'll be there on sat for pacers training. see u then!

Can I ton bang?

i will be able to reach ECP by 7..!!!!

What time you reaching? I believe those skates or bicycle rental shop do provide lockers, and some of them opened quite early. Maybe you can check them out also.

where are you located?

wah, supson, i so scary arhh? haha

ok lor...lidat I go look for some hot babe to pace lah... :tongue_smilie:

Niwas,

if u reach there slightly late, run towards NSRCC and you can play 'catch up' lah....hope you can tailgate babygal (the Whippet lah) to give you the added motivation :Big Grin:

haha...thanks DR, i will try chasing babygirl and catch up with de rest..!!!de time is not de prob..!!!I need to find a place to put my bags..!!!!

Can help with that???I am surely going down this week..!!!

where are you located?

Niwas,

if u reach there slightly late, run towards NSRCC and you can play 'catch up' lah....hope you can tailgate babygal (the Whippet lah) to give you the added motivation :Big Grin:

If it doesn't rain, I will be there too.. need some pressure to wake up my mind.. hmm what can I do..

if u mean waking up, i set multiple alarm clocks at 3-5 minutes intervals, and hide them at different parts of the room. for me sure will wake up one :D to find the alarm clocks and snooze them. by the time finish finding, wake up already, can go run. haha.

If it doesn't rain, I will be there too.. need some pressure to wake up my mind.. hmm what can I do..

if u mean waking up, i set multiple alarm clocks at 3-5 minutes intervals, and hide them at different parts of the room. for me sure will wake up one :D to find the alarm clocks and snooze them. by the time finish finding, wake up already, can go run. haha.

Lolz.. I will try.. although I'm already using 2 alarms.. hehe.. :D

Who's going from Sengkang?

hahah, sounds like treasure-hunt right in your own room.

maybe to make it more interesting, can ask yr family members to hide them :P

ok ok, OT liao. back to topic, heheh...

no lah... juz me not up to standard. :tongue_smilie:

see u this sat.

can join my official "FALL DOWN AND GET INJURED ALL THE TIME" club. exclusive for the careless runners =D

niwas, e notice on e lockers said they will b removing e lockers, but im not sure when it'll b... not sure where else hv lockers... dun remember seeing any @ e bike rentals, bsides they arent open tat early. depositing @ e 7-11 every sat isnt gonna work either, regardless of how many bttl of 100+ u r buying from them.

1 thing 4 sure, in future if i dun hv a ride there or knowing tat i wont arrive 10-15mins early, i wont b bringing any barang. :(

i'll b joining i-run tmr, if u dun c u tmr, then cya on sat!