Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

i respect RR for the planning, salute! you the man!

thanks tummyman & sorepalm for the chit-chat & company.

seriously cldnt have done the run without you guys there.

my first night run! superb!

we all enjoyed YISHUN DAM! woah man that route.

Tummyman, sorepalm and baldchoy, thanks for your company for this run. Hope we can get togather again for the next nite run. Rest well and have a nice weekend.

FatBird Weekender

In addition to the Friday Night run organized by RoadRunner, there is another FatBird weekend run this Saturday morning:

The F2 Carpark @ ECP.

Time: 7am

Distance: 20-24km

Route: F2 -> Changi Coastal Road -> Back

Pace: avg 6:30min/km-7:30min/km

Logistics/Hydration: Bring Your Own

This will be base building for Sundown Marathon Training starting in March.

Birds Will Fly, FatBirds Just Run!

Team FatBird

Dream, I am very very sorry... Woke up late just now, I think body was a bit tired, woke up at 540am, but somehow my hand went to off the alarm without my brain's concensus... Sorry to fly this aeroplane.

Hope you guys are having a good run now! The weather looks good from my house area. I shall go for my own run now...

Tummyman, sorepalm and baldchoy, thanks for your company for this run. Hope we can get togather again for the next nite run. Rest well and have a nice weekend.

Nice running and chatting with you folks! Hope to do it again. This time, I hope to run longer than the last! Thanks for being so accomodating to a slow runner like me.

FatBird Weekender

In addition to the Friday Night run organized by RoadRunner, there is another FatBird weekend run this Saturday morning:

The F2 Carpark @ ECP.

Team FatBird

Dream, I am very very sorry... Woke up late just now, I think body was a bit tired, woke up at 540am, but somehow my hand went to off the alarm without my brain's concensus... Sorry to fly this aeroplane.

Hope you guys are having a good run now! The weather looks good from my house area. I shall go for my own run now...

It was a nice run in good weather and great company of the Lucky 13 that showed up...Soloman, DO, Kayano, YN, Spencer, Beverly, KokSan, Ang, Matthew, Hadfiz (friend from KL Pacesetters), Hokkien Beng, Suan and Dream started off from ECP F2 car park who did 18km-23km. A satisfying run, topped with yummilcious Lor Mee and Chee Cheng Fun @ Old Airport Market.

No problem, ericx. We will be doing the NewtonActive familiarization run tomorrow, and the SAFRA Tampines Location Run next Sunday. Hope to catch more of you then.

Nice running and chatting with you folks! Hope to do it again. This time, I hope to run longer than the last! Thanks for being so accomodating to a slow runner like me.

hey, nice meeting the 3 of you. looking forward to the next nite run. cheers!

FatBird Weekender

The F2 Carpark @ ECP.

Team FatBird

It was a nice run in good weather and great company of the Lucky 13 that showed up...Soloman, DO, Kayano, YN, Spencer, Beverly, KokSan, Ang, Matthew, Hadfiz (friend from KL Pacesetters), Hokkien Beng, Suan and Dream started off from ECP F2 car park who did 18km-23km. A satisfying run, topped with yummilcious Lor Mee and Chee Cheng Fun @ Old Airport Market.

No problem, ericx. We will be doing the NewtonActive familiarization run tomorrow, and the SAFRA Tampines Location Run next Sunday. Hope to catch more of you then.

SAFRA tampines run next sun? sounds cool~! can i join in too?

Dear runners,

SAFRA Tampines is orgainising a location run on 15th Feb 09.

Date: 15th Feb 09

Venue: Safra Tampines

Route: SAFRA TAMP >> BEDOK RESERVIOR >> BEDOK NORTH >> SAFRA TAMP

Distance: est 20km

Pace: easy 6.5min-7.5min/km

Support: light refreshment & drinks will be served after the run

Dear runners,

Finally,a run near my area!! :D

But that there is also a bedok reservoir park valentine run as well (crowd).It shouldn't be a problem there ^_^ .

Most likely joining but i shall start from bedok reservoir park instead and meet up them instead?

Dear runners,

need to be safra runner to join?

Trailblazer, scoopsouplady, et al

best to start off/end at SAFRA Tampines....come up to any of us SgRunners/FatBirds if you are not a SAFRA member, and we will introduce you to the rest of the team.

Cya in the East :)

Trailblazer, scoopsouplady, et al

best to start off/end at SAFRA Tampines....come up to any of us SgRunners/FatBirds if you are not a SAFRA member, and we will introduce you to the rest of the team.

Cya in the East :)

steady, on! hope the weather will be good (provided i can wake up). see you guys!

Hi Guys,

Most likely would join in the Sun run. How do i register?

Vanda,

just come to the ClubHouse at 6.50am, and you should see a large crowd. A briefing will be conducted prior to the run.

Cya :)

heys RR3,

the sunday one is at safra tampines?

do you mind if i head over your place in the morning den i head down with you? got no idea where it is.

hmm doubt lukas coming, i will try asking him. he's got work yeah.

cheers!

baldwin

Dream, is the parking there per entry basis?

just come to the ClubHouse at 6.50am, and you should see a large crowd. A briefing will be conducted prior to the run.

Dream, is the parking there per entry basis?

yes, Sunday parking is per entry, i think $2 for SAFRA members, and $3 for non-members.

For SAFRA Running Club members, you are encouraged to put on your club running top :)

Dear runners,

hi dreamer

just back from HK mara, are we too late to join this run? if not see u this sunday. cheers