Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Yoz sifu DR... we (Tin / Nomad / SP Cher and I) were running @ ECP this morning too... guess we missed u guys as we started @ different carpark... Will join u all next time to train for Sundown : )

Hope u quickly get well soon... lotsa New Year goodies awaiting for u... hehehe...

btw, not sure if cokiees managed to help the lady recover her lost wallet...

Costner,

Feel free to join us next time :)

Which lady lost her wallet? I must have left that place by then...

hi! can i join you guys next time? im going for my first 42 this sundown and would like to train for it

Hi Frenz,

Time to burn off those CNY goodies and bak kwa...hehe

We plan to try out the MacRitchie 20km route this Saturday morning.

Date: Sat, Jan 31

Time: 7am runoff

Distance: est. 20km

Route: MR CarPark -> Northern Trail -> SICC -> UPR -> AirCond Road -> UPR -> OUTR -> UPR -> SICC -> Sime Trail – Lornie Trail -> MR CarPark

Logistics/Hydration: Bring Your Own

Makan After Run: Adam Road Food Centre

Those who want to do shorter can skip aircond route, or even turn back earlier.

Join us for a good mix of terrain :)

The weather was cool and windy, as we started off towards the Northern Trails. The pace was pretty quick at the start, and we exited in 23min. Up the SICC chunky slopes we went, and soon we could hear some panting amongst us...hehe. The golf course along the Reservoir side was clear this morning, and we enjoyed the nice quiet and scenery as we ran as a group...

MORE>>>

Thanks Dream for the write up on the run.

I missed it as I have a School Parent Support meeting so can't be there.

Cheers!

Kayano

Psst.... the previous MR public toilet located at lower car park B is down for upgrading effective from 2nd Feb 2009.... so if you are running at MR and needed a wash and clean up, you could use the other public toilet (with washing facility) near the MR cafeteria.

Ultra

Psst.... the previous MR public toilet located at lower car park B is down for upgrading effective from 2nd Feb 2009.... so if you are running at MR and needed a wash and clean up, you could use the other public toilet (with washing facility) near the MR cafeteria.

Ultra

Ultra,

thanks for the heads up...:)

Hi Fatbird runners and friends,

I would be organising a night run in preperation for the sundown marathon, details as follws;

Date: 06 Feb 2009

Time: 2200 hrs - 0230hrs

Route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/731403681147

Distance: 36km

Meeting point: Taxi stand facing AMK hub below AMK MRT station.

Please note that there were be no water point provided thus you are advice to bring your own fuel belt. There will be a stop for water break at Jalan kayu prata shop during the run.

Cheers

RR3

Alamak......I'm going to miss this run.....next day will be flying to HK for my Standard Chartered Marathon on Sunday :frusty:

I would be organising a night run in preperation for the sundown marathon, details as follws;

Please note that there were be no water point provided thus you are advice to bring your own fuel belt. There will be a stop for water break at Jalan kayu prata shop during the run.

Cheers

RR3

Alamak......I'm going to miss this run.....next day will be flying to HK for my Standard Chartered Marathon on Sunday :frusty:

Cheers

RR3

action laaa!

AHHAH good luck ookay! make niwas proud!

Cheers

RR3

all the best, acid!

FatBird Weekender

In addition to the Friday Night run organized by RoadRunner, there is another FatBird weekend run this Saturday morning:

The F2 Carpark @ ECP.

Time: 7am

Distance: 20-24km

Route: F2 -> Changi Coastal Road -> Back

Pace: avg 6:30min/km-7:30min/km

This will be base building for Sundown Marathon Training starting in March.

Birds Will Fly, FatBirds Just Run!

Team FatBird

FatBird Weekender

In addition to the Friday Night run organized by RoadRunner, there is another FatBird weekend run this Saturday morning:

The F2 Carpark @ ECP.

Time: 7am

Distance: 20-24km

Route: F2 -> Changi Coastal Road -> Back

This will be base building for Sundown Marathon Training starting in March.

Birds Will Fly, FatBirds Just Run!

Team FatBird

I'll be there! :)

HEYS

just to ask, the run tmrw night (6th Feb) at 10pm is still on?

how do i recognise you guys!

first time joining in. hahas

HEYS

just to ask, the run tmrw night (6th Feb) at 10pm is still on?

how do i recognise you guys!

first time joining in. hahas

har? who are running tomorrow night at 10pm?

Cheers

RR3

huh? is this run still on? hahas

because 36km is a bit too fierce... =x

this is chicken feet to our roadrunner hor. the correct response should be : huh! so short!

Cheers

RR3

huh? is this run still on? hahas

oh i see. i missed this post.

heng ar! i'm done with my sundown.

OH NO

hahas really. shucks.

so is the run still going on? gotta plan my schedule cos ill be coming down frm my friend's 21st!

OH NO

hahas really. shucks.

so is the run still going on? gotta plan my schedule cos ill be coming down frm my friend's 21st!

Thinking of going for this night run. I can only go up to 20-21k and split off at Bishan Park though. Hope thats all right with you guys. So is the run at AMK still on tonight?

Hi runners,

The run is still on 2nite. You can choose to run a shorter distance by running up till the start of bishan PCN. That should give you a distance of appro 21km.

Please confirm your names here so i know whom to expect later 2nite. Thanks.

1. Roadrunner3

Cheers

RR3

Hi runners,

The run is still on 2nite. You can choose to run a shorter distance by running up till the start of bishan PCN. That should give you a distance of appro 21km.

1. Roadrunner3

2. Sorepalm

Cheers

RR3

Hi runners,

1. Roadrunner3

2. Sorepalm

3. Baldchoy

Cheers

RR3

im going!