Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Thanks Bug for showing us the way up those challenging slopes but is worth it, the views are great!

Thanks everyone for the run & of course the yummy claypot laska + ABC (brokie now u know what is it hor?)

See u next Sun at MR.

yeah, nice run today... thanks bro yamsong's recommendation to run with FB @ MF :Big Grin:

also xie xie BoSe for fetching mi there & Tin for sending mi hm... really appreciate it :lol:

too bad, mi hv something next sunday... cant join u all... sob sob...

Yamsong has improved tremendously since before SCM2008 with Team FatBird. I have faith that he can handle beyond a mere 5 laps for the coming MR25 Ultra marathon.

And Costner, you were also doing reasonably this morning, keep up the good work! Psst....by the way, the MR25 Ultra marathon is from 7am to 7pm, you can drop by anytime to cheer for your buddies if you have the time within the 12 hours window. ^_^

Ultra

thanks for the run at MF guys and gals :)

thanks to Bug for showing us an interesting yet challenging and scenic route :smilie_daumen1:

saw quite a number of you smelling the red flowers up the first NUS slope....you all looked very strong...

thanks for the company.

we had yummilicious claypot lasksa after the 20km-23km workout up the 3 hills....many hungry runners lah...haha

Nice weather this morning, not that hot and some cool breeze too. And the runners are ready for the coming Sunday! :smilie_daumen1:

So, what did you lot eat? Laksa again? ^_^

Ultra

thanks everyone for the run and thanks for waiting for me at Mount Faber! hahahaha..

Was a good run.. so challenging the slopes.. and of course, up to MF!

Thanks Bug for organizing the run! appreciate it! :D

I wont be joining you guys for the MR25 Ultra cox I'm going overseas.. will see you guys at the xmas run this tuesday =P

Enjoy your well-deserved holidays! :Party:

thanks for the run at MF guys and gals :)

thanks to Bug for showing us an interesting yet challenging and scenic route :smilie_daumen1:

saw quite a number of you smelling the red flowers up the first NUS slope....you all looked very strong...

thanks for the company.

we had yummilicious claypot lasksa after the 20km-23km workout up the 3 hills....many hungry runners lah...haha

Nice weather this morning, not that hot and some cool breeze too. And the runners are ready for the coming Sunday! :smilie_daumen1:

So, what did you lot eat? Laksa again? ^_^

Ultra

ultra sifu, we all earn the Laksa Credits okie ;)...infact, i took in some yummy Cha Gua Tiao with hum for afternoon snack too :P

sigh... i've used up whatever calorie deficit i've created. after the run on sunday, i had claypot laksa and avocado shake for brunch. what's for dinner? chicken bryani and bandung.

haven't done such hilly terrain for a long time. i really did it at a smell flower pace. whoever says otherwise will get a box from me. hm! hahahaha.... slow i may be but i was sure proud that i RAN up all slopes and didn't walk.

18km for the record.

sigh... i've used up whatever calorie deficit i've created. after the run on sunday, i had claypot laksa and avocado shake for brunch. what's for dinner? chicken bryani and bandung.

haven't done such hilly terrain for a long time. i really did it at a smell flower pace. whoever says otherwise will get a box from me. hm! hahahaha.... slow i may be but i was sure proud that i RAN up all slopes and didn't walk.

18km for the record.

Psst Brokie, you shall make many gals envy you..... you don't seem to put on weight!

On the fourth day of Christmas (Dec28),

my true love sent to me

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

And a FatBird in a pear tree :)

Let us burn off our Chritmas excesses on the slopes and trails of MR at the Ultra-Marathon this Sunday....cya folks!

18km for the record.

Psst Brokie, you shall make many gals envy you..... you don't seem to put on weight!

they can be like brokie too..if they have 2 bois running around, taking care of the house..cooking yummy stuffs and

worrying abt renovation ;)

Thanks for the run yesterday.. enjoyed myself but quite siong on the upslope.. not too sure if I could handle GE30K.. :Praying:

Here's some of the pic took: SAFRA MF

u can do the GE30 km slopes :) they are quite fun :D

Thanks for the run yesterday.. enjoyed myself but quite siong on the upslope.. not too sure if I could handle GE30K.. :Praying:

not fun...i survived my GE30km by walking all upslopes...

not fun...i survived my GE30km by walking all upslopes...

reno likes to tekan himself for fun :Big Grin:

No worries, it's not that scary. Just pace yourself and think positive *thumbs up*

can. no problem. if i could, you can.

thanks for the pic.

thanks for the pic.

Brokie.... even if you can.... still a lot of people cannot..... *glurp* :P

Not to worry spencer, like what Ultra had said to us before, what goes up must come down.....so every up slope there sure will be a down slope.......then when going down, you can relax liao ma....

Not to worry spencer, like what Ultra had said to us before, what goes up must come down.....so every up slope there sure will be a down slope.......then when going down, you can relax liao ma....

i quote my old man. "there is no flat at GE 30km. it is either an up slope or a down slope"

hahahaha....

thanks for the pic.

Brokie.... even if you can.... still a lot of people cannot..... *glurp* :P

can... can la.... everyone who went there finished the race what?

question is in what state? I was very close to the state where you roll along once..

hahaha

but no la it is fun! Trust me. (:

Thanks for the pictures.

U can do it.

I recall when I ran RUN NUS.. the down slope caused me suffered from ITBS.. so it's not so relax afterall.. :unsure:

I recall when I ran RUN NUS.. the down slope caused me suffered from ITBS.. so it's not so relax afterall.. :unsure:

arlo friend, up-slope you can chiong, but down-slope please be easy on your legs.

arlo friend, up-slope you can chiong, but down-slope please be easy on your legs.

I agree... down-slope is the most damaging to our legs!!! Eh... expecially Vigilante Drive... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T RUN DOWN!!! *phew*