Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Hey, can we clean up this thread and move to more appropriate place?

you are right OT big time already. i shall lock this thread.

haha never mind. i changed the title of the topic already.

Hey, can we clean up this thread and move to more appropriate place?

you are right OT big time already. i shall lock this thread.

haha never mind. i changed the title of the topic already.

Hmm... mayb this thread be moved away from SCSM 08 main Thread... SCSM 08 over .. but TFB 's training runs and fun continue... ^_^

Hi fatbird runners,

I would not be able to join for this sunday run as i'm working. Have a great run and see you all at MR25 Ultra.

Cheers

RR3

Sorry I had to sign in so late to pen my thanks. I was away.

Its my first marathon and thanks to BrokenRunner and her husband Vincent Wong whom I stalked all the way from start to finish, I finished sub 5 (4:55) They have been very encouraging all the way, cheering to participants etc. Wonderful energy you Team Fat birds brought to the run. Really appreciate your presence, sincerely.

If you can still remember me, I was the guy in the yellow shoes and yellow jersey.

And a BIG THANK YOU to the fella who came up with the idea of the balloons! ( who is the genius?) That was immensely useful in the crowd, especially when I had to chase you guys after my toilet break.

Sorry I had to sign in so late to pen my thanks. I was away.

Its my first marathon and thanks to BrokenRunner and her husband Vincent Wong whom I stalked all the way from start to finish, I finished sub 5 (4:55) They have been very encouraging all the way, cheering to participants etc. Wonderful energy you Team Fat birds brought to the run. Really appreciate your presence, sincerely.

If you can still remember me, I was the guy in the yellow shoes and yellow jersey.

And a BIG THANK YOU to the fella who came up with the idea of the balloons! ( who is the genius?) That was immensely useful in the crowd, especially when I had to chase you guys after my toilet break.

Hi ridzwan, of course i remember you. you were one very determined runner and my husband and I told ourselves we must make sure you finish below 5h.

i'm glad the balloons were useful to you. it was useful for me too. i used to spot my husband as well as other pacers.

so ridzwan, keep on running and hope to see you soon in other races.

sounds cool to run at mount faber... but very early... living in east... will try to join u guys... but will u guys be running very fast? I'm a slow runner

oh don't worry about that - im slow myself, too. And with the nice route, i can't go fast even if i tried (:

jacko,

sure, the route and timing details as follows, courtesy of Bug:

21 Dec, Sunday, LSD - 18km, 23km

==========================

Start: 7:15am

Route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/singapore/692107162 (18km)

Pace: 6:30min/km average

Route: Rolling Hills

For those who needs extra distance, dun return to club from HendersonRd..proceed to go up MorseRd to MF hill top and

down via KgBahru then return via TelokBlangahRise (+5km)

hi guys/gals, tis training plan is part of our MF safra run for tis coming sunday.

u're most welcome to join us for the run.

few things to note:

1. be there by 7am, i shall give a briefing on the route. if u're not sure of the route, try 'stick with' somebody who are familiar with it. - meet infront of the club house, juz outside Ya Kun kopi & bread shop.

2. be careful when crossing roads

3. carry hydration and $, there's petrol kiosk, vending machines along the way..and some toilet break pts.

Water points/toilets:

- Petrol kiosks along PasirPanjang Road

- NUS Cheers store infront of Yusoff Ishak House

- Vending machine at bus stop along road infront of NUS central library

- NUS Cheers store (loop back to same point)

- KentRidge Park Toilet area (vending machine available)

- PasirPanjang Road (Petrol Kiosks again)

- TelokBlangah Road Petrol Kiosk

- Petrol Kiosk juz pass henderson rd junction, before gog up MorseRd

- MF hill top toilet (behind cafe, near viewing point area)

- Mama Shop along TelokBlangahRise

4. if u need a place to deposit yr bags, our running club store room be open before the run start for u to place yr stuffs.

5. For safra members, pls bring along yr safra cards to gain access to the swimming pool area for shower after yr run.

For non-safra members, u can make use of the shower cubicle inside the toilets near the badminton hall area.

6. For parking, u can either park inside Safra or at public carpark behind the HDB blocks juz opp MF safra.

Cya..Cheers :)

I am postponing my traveling tomorrow afternoon as the agent could not guarantee me the returning ticket on the date I want before the Ultra marathon.

Therefore, I would be able to join you lot at Safra MF run tomorrow. :smilie_daumen1:

Ultra

jacko,

For those who needs extra distance, dun return to club from HendersonRd..proceed to go up MorseRd to MF hill top and

hi guys/gals, tis training plan is part of our MF safra run for tis coming sunday.

few things to note:

1. be there by 7am, i shall give a briefing on the route. if u're not sure of the route, try 'stick with' somebody who are familiar with it. - meet infront of the club house, juz outside Ya Kun kopi & bread shop.

3. carry hydration and $, there's petrol kiosk, vending machines along the way..and some toilet break pts.

Water points/toilets:

4. if u need a place to deposit yr bags, our running club store room be open before the run start for u to place yr stuffs.

5. For safra members, pls bring along yr safra cards to gain access to the swimming pool area for shower after yr run.

For non-safra members, u can make use of the shower cubicle inside the toilets near the badminton hall area.

6. For parking, u can either park inside Safra or at public carpark behind the HDB blocks juz opp MF safra.

I am postponing my traveling tomorrow afternoon as the agent could not guarantee me the returning ticket on the date I want before the Ultra marathon.

Therefore, I would be able to join you lot at Safra MF run tomorrow. :smilie_daumen1:

Ultra

cool...cya tomorrow, Ultra :)

jacko,

few things to note:

Water points/toilets:

Ultra

wah ultra marathon more impt than holidayyy! =D

U fellas have a good run and enjoy your makan after that. I am unable to join u fellas as i will be out of town.

wah ultra marathon more impt than holidayyy! =D

Psst FrootLoops, you don't want to be in my shoes, my "holidays" are actually business trip. Imagine flown to US stopped over and spent less than one day at the office and immediately flown back the 2nd day.

I have good reasons to postpone the Sunday trip for MR25 Ultra marathon if not I can only be back in Singapore either on 27 night or on 28 morning, too tire to participate ^_^

Ultra

hmm i will be going tomorrow..

now trying to sort out my transport there and also shower facilities!!!

but smell flower pace i very scare HAHA

hmm i will be going tomorrow..

now trying to sort out my transport there and also shower facilities!!!

but smell flower pace i very scare HAHA

Whenever someone mentioned this..... its going to be running like a horse pace :hail:

thanks for the run at MF guys and gals :)

thanks to Bug for showing us an interesting yet challenging and scenic route :smilie_daumen1:

saw quite a number of you smelling the red flowers up the first NUS slope....you all looked very strong...

thanks for the company.

we had yummilicious claypot lasksa after the 20km-23km workout up the 3 hills....many hungry runners lah...haha

Thanks for the run too. The slopes are really challenging.. Perhaps getting too used to running at ECP.

Was feeling lazy to do the 23 km route, so just settled for the 18km one. Was really looking forward to reach the end pt at the last stretch.. hahaa..

Looking forward to the next training...

Thanks Bug for showing us the way up those challenging slopes but is worth it, the views are great!

Thanks everyone for the run & of course the yummy claypot laska + ABC (brokie now u know what is it hor?)

See u next Sun at MR.

Thanks Bug for showing us the way up those challenging slopes but is worth it, the views are great!

Thanks everyone for the run & of course the yummy claypot laska + ABC (brokie now u know what is it hor?)

See u next Sun at MR.

yeah, nice run today... thanks bro yamsong's recommendation to run with FB @ MF :Big Grin:

also xie xie BoSe for fetching mi there & Tin for sending mi hm... really appreciate it :lol:

too bad, mi hv something next sunday... cant join u all... sob sob...