Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

The 4:00 Pacers

Anthony Sum aka DreamRunner, Khor Aik Hock aka Ultraman, Ronnie Teo aka Raven, Selva aka AeroRunner

R0012279.jpg

The 4:15 Pacers

Johnny Lim, James Tan aka Outrider, Helen Cheah, Ang Wee Beng

R0012282.jpg

The 4:30 Pacers

Freddie Chan aka cfred, Charmane Tan aka SassyRunner, Alber Yong, David Ong aka DO

R0012284.jpg

The 4:45 Pacers

Niwas Jikku, Andy Ho aka acidburn, Tan Kok San, Heng Yew Jin

R0012288.jpg

The 5:00 Pacers

Vincent Wong, Jancy Yap aka BrokenRunner, Benny Tan aka cokiee

R0012291.jpg

The 5:15 Pacers

Tan Chin Kok aka DeepCruiser, Edwin aka Frootloops, Chantelle Wong aka chantelle

R0012292.jpg

Vincent Wong, Jancy Yap aka BrokenRunner, Benny Tan aka cokiee

R0012291.jpg

hahaha..... Vincent is shy... OMG! So cute hahaa

The Half Marathon 2:00 Pacers

James Lua, Rosalind Yap aka leh lio girl, Weison

R0012297.jpg

My thousand apologies.... I do not have our 3:45 pacers at hand.

They did a fantastic job and they are Max Ang aka feetoffury and Henry Yang aka roadrunner.

3094738576_9a2bbb79f5_o.jpg

3:45 FatBird's Pacers

Henry aka RR... Max aka Feetoffury

The Fatbird photos shall serve as a memory to us for years to come.

In 20 years today a participant at the MR25 ultra marathon may stop by at the water station and ask for a glass of 100plus drink from the hand of uncles or aunties who were once upon a time the team Fatbird pacers in 2008.

Ultra

Hi

Wud like to say the Fatbirds certainly add colours to the marathon, with their ballons and the striking singlet with the split times behind.

Was running with a lady Fatbird Pacer between 10-17 km mark i think. She was wearing a very fierce Oakley(i think) and she was also very tanned. Had the word DSO on her left arm. Not too sure who she was.

Saw Frootloop and Terence near the 24-25 km and heard the former saying his ITB very pain, hope you are ok now.

Ran the last 10km with Cookie, nice meeting you.

Once again, Fatbirds, job well done !

haha....she is charmane from the 4:30 pace group.....a DSO guinea pig as well haha :Big Grin:

Hi

Wud like to say the Fatbirds certainly add colours to the marathon, with their ballons and the striking singlet with the split times behind.

Was running with a lady Fatbird Pacer between 10-17 km mark i think. She was wearing a very fierce Oakley(i think) and she was also very tanned. Had the word DSO on her left arm. Not too sure who she was.

Saw Frootloop and Terence near the 24-25 km and heard the former saying his ITB very pain, hope you are ok now.

Although I did not see any one of the 4:45 pacers, nevertheless I would like to thank them all cos I was running and trying desperately to catch up with you guys and that eventually allowed me to finish just a little wee bit off the 4:45 timing.

Although I did not see any one of the 4:45 pacers, nevertheless I would like to thank them all cos I was running and trying desperately to catch up with you guys and that eventually allowed me to finish just a little wee bit off the 4:45 timing.

tekko, strong hand-in-hand finish w yr wife :Applause:

erm.........

how come there are different pacers?

sorry, i not a marathoner (yet). din know there is such a thing as a PACER.

This is my first time to take part in Half Marathon. My Gun Time is 2 hours 18 minutes and Net Time is 2 hours 0 minutes. The timing in the certificate will based on Gun Time or Net Time? Please advised. Thanks a lot.

erm.........

You want to know more, sign up for a marathon lor..

This is my first time to take part in Half Marathon. My Gun Time is 2 hours 18 minutes and Net Time is 2 hours 0 minutes. The timing in the certificate will based on Gun Time or Net Time? Please advised. Thanks a lot.

It will be net time.

haha....she is charmane from the 4:30 pace group.....a DSO guinea pig as well haha :Big Grin:
Hi

That should be Helen, cos' she was under DSO research as well and far more tanned than me. If her tag behind says 4:15hrs pacer, she's Helen. =) If it says 4:30hrs, that's me. =)

Hi

That should be Helen, cos' she was under DSO research as well and far more tanned than me. If her tag behind says 4:15hrs pacer, she's Helen. =) If it says 4:30hrs, that's me. =)

i posted the pictures of the pacers what? look at the picture and identify the correct pacer lor.....

Hi

ah, cant even remember the pace timing on the back. guess it was you, sassy runner, cause i was never that fast. was running at about 6.50min per km between the 10-17 km mark, and that lady wasnt wearing long tights either, so helen is out. will say hi next time if i bump into the sgrunners.

erm.........

b4 august, i cud only run max 2.4. only started serious training after dat.

my 10k timing is 1hr36min. i oni ran max 8k. den slogged my way back....

u tink i can do marathon meh..........

erm.........

the answer is cannot. but if you put in your heart and soul to train properly, you surely can.

erm.........

why not? there are quite a lot of 18 weeks training plan for a marathon. to complete it is not impossible for somebody like u. but to say do a sub 4, then it will be a question mark.