Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Have to wait for cookie to update the schedule on page 1, do look out for it.

what is the dist for the coming sat? will be interested to do a long run with more people :Big Grin: also to take a break from studying :Nerd:

Thanks Terry!!!

Your 405 is cool!! :smilie_daumen1:

Oh ok, thanks for the cooling 100plus Passion!
nice FR acidburn :)

the 100plus was provided by Passion babe...thankszz :smilie_daumen1:

terry bought the second round of 100plus =D

thanks passion&Terry! =)

He..he.. jeregoh, hiwaykid, babygal and myself started an hour later for our SSD. But still managed to meet the gang at the end point for some cam-whoring. :rolleyes:

i like the skinny dog,

is the dog a greyhound?

Thank You Everyone for a nice run.

Was drizzling but heng ah. it stop before we begin. (I think it stop after we came out from macdonald toilet)

nice seeing acidburn for the first time. A Very Fast Runner.

He..he.. jeregoh, hiwaykid, babygal and myself started an hour later for our SSD. But still managed to meet the gang at the end point for some cam-whoring. :rolleyes:

i like the skinny dog,

is the dog a greyhound?

Thank You Everyone for a nice run.

Was drizzling but heng ah. it stop before we begin. (I think it stop after we came out from macdonald toilet)

Its not a skinny dog la, just the nature of the breed, very aerodynamic. :Big Grin:

Its called Whippet, the mid-size breed of the Greyhound. There's also the miniature breed called Italian Greyhound.

Nice to have caught up with all of you! :smilie_daumen1:

hello everyone.. hehe you're welcome for the drinks!

some group pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/terencetkp/Mar...Training060908#

and the mapmyrun for the route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/649176142545

and yes Froots, the shopping (nike, adidas, royal sporting house) and lunch was fun too! all the senza and etc WAHAHAHAHA

It was great to see acid burn! he's a fast runner! :)

Nice meeting you too, hope to see you again in the next run.

hello everyone.. hehe you're welcome for the drinks!

some group pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/terencetkp/Mar...Training060908#

and the mapmyrun for the route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/649176142545

and yes Froots, the shopping (nike, adidas, royal sporting house) and lunch was fun too! all the senza and etc WAHAHAHAHA

what is that about?? :Nail Biting:

You ask the wrong person lah.....I also don't know what they gossip about you. I am just trying to decipher Terry post ma....

what what??

pm me later, ok. hehehe. I wanna know :tongue_smilie:

OK Sorry abit OT here but here's what happened.. we went to suntec to collect our KPE Race Pack and happened to bump into La Senza.. so we took a picture with her...

Here's the evidence (we didn't manage to get a picture of raven hiding in one corner) and special thanks to passion for helping us with the photo shoot. It was nice :D

P9060131.JPG

hahaha... so cute!!!!

BTW, I also saw La Senza in KL. Not sure if it is cheaper than here. hehe.. No time to check.

this week's programme is updated on Post #1.....sat doing 22km (Marathon) and 16km (Half-Marathon) :smilie_daumen1:

cya all at the Inline Skating Park 6.30am :)

Nice meeting and chatting with you too. Hope to see you in the next run.

Why Cookie put 16km ar? How is the route?
this week's programme is updated on Post #1.....sat doing 22km

16km is for those doing half marathon :)

Cheers DR, I will join you all this coming saturday. need to restart my engine and train for Shanghai marathon.

suffered badly for AHM & Aviva due to lack of training.

this week's programme is updated on Post #1.....sat doing 22km (Marathon) and 16km (Half-Marathon) :smilie_daumen1:

So those doing full marathon will be doing 22km this Sat?

So those doing full marathon will be doing 22km this Sat?

yup acidburn,

this week's programme is updated on Post #1.....sat doing 22km (Marathon) and 16km (Half-Marathon) smilie_daumen1.gif

tohmin, good to have you join us....tell us more about Shanghai Marathon then :)

Oops....thanks Dream, didn't noticed that there is actually 2 schedules for the run.

yup acidburn,

this week's programme is updated on Post #1.....sat doing 22km (Marathon) and 16km (Half-Marathon) smilie_daumen1.gif

tohmin, good to have you join us....tell us more about Shanghai Marathon then :)

Cheers DR, I will join you all this coming saturday. need to restart my engine and train for Shanghai marathon.

suffered badly for AHM & Aviva due to lack of training.

Tohmin... That's Great... i must jio Paul to joinus too... Cya on sat!

Wah... Shanghai Marathon same day as seoul marathon ... :smilie_daumen1:

u r most welcome...

e lockers there cldnt b used anymore, had no choice but try my luck 2 deposit my bag @ e 7-11. God bless e kind soul of e store manager, who let me leave my bag there. as a tks gesture 2 tat manager, i bought drinks from them 2 quench e thirst of fellow runners.... kill 2 birds w/1 stone. :He He:

e weather was great, n credit 2 my 'pocupine' session, i had an easy n painless run. finally, got 2 chat w/babygal n sleek! :)

as i promised 2 collect my bag b4 8:30am, 12km was all i cld do tat morning, looking 4ward, n pray tat im in better condition 2 do e full 22km tis sat. :Praying:

the 100plus was provided by Passion babe...thankszz :smilie_daumen1:

senza, no lah, they werent gossiping abt u... they r just enthralled by ur nick.

what is that about?? :Nail Biting:

yeah terry, i had loads of laugh tat morning! e photo shoot outside La Senza was hilarious! :LMAO: :LMAO: if only i cld managed 2 take a pic of raven hiding in 1 corner, w/his head peeping out n giggling, looking @ us taking tat pic.

OK Sorry abit OT here but here's what happened.. we went to suntec to collect our KPE Race Pack and happened to bump into La Senza.. so we took a picture with her...

Here's the evidence (we didn't manage to get a picture of raven hiding in one corner) and special thanks to passion for helping us with the photo shoot. It was nice :D

P9060131.JPG

yeah terry, i had loads of laugh tat morning! e photo shoot outside La Senza was hilarious! :LMAO: :LMAO: if only i cld managed 2 take a pic of raven hiding in 1 corner, w/his head peeping out n giggling, looking @ us taking tat pic.

hahaha.. post that pic pls. heheheh. i wanna see.

i will be there this sat. more of a recovery run a.k.a i will try to avoid DR so as not to fall in the trap of following his pace. :Big Grin:

who needs a ride from the north?