Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

team fatbird are realli strong, i catch up them jus infront of e esplande , e lady still got strength to shout n encourage others.. kudos , kudos... :hail: :smilie_daumen1:

e balloon on e big guy's cap look so funny... :Big Grin:

team fatbird are realli strong, i catch up them jus infront of e esplande , e lady still got strength to shout n encourage others.. kudos , kudos... :hail: :smilie_daumen1:

that big guy must be zco. he is our biggest pacer.

My sincere thanks for the fatbird sub5 pacers who were spurring me for the last 10km. I never knew I can complete a marathon and further more complete it below sub5 for my first "accidental" attempt.

Thanks you so much again! It has been a completely painful but unforgetable experience! Now I am wishing for more! Hopefully, fatbird will be having pacers again for the coming sundown marathons!

hi sorepalm, i was one of the 5h pacers. were you the one in sgrunners singlet?

congrats on your sub-5 timing.

HAHAHA and i am the other guy with him ...

and the lady .. yeah she's the MOTHER OF ALL FATBIRDS!

Yeah. I was in sgrunner singlet and wearing the half-marathon bib instead of the full-marathon bib. Thanks again!

would like to express my appreciation to the 4hr pacers, not sure of your names but i do recognise some of you from the last TFB training run and the running top. though i started abt 2 mins after gun start, managed to catch up with you guys at kallang mac, followed thru out ecp but lost you guys at kallang stadium. you guys were running very comfortably but i was really pushing it after 32km, esp the last 5km, it was a torture! managed to come in @ 3:58hrs chip time, really glad with my first marathon. now my itb aches badly on both sides.

look forward to more TFB training and learning in future. TFB rocks!

Congrats on your first "accidental" full marathon! So this is blessing in disguise? :Big Grin:

Yeah. I was in sgrunner singlet and wearing the half-marathon bib instead of the full-marathon bib. Thanks again!

I guess it is a blessing in disguise :lol: But kinda of sad as I cannot even find my timing at the SCM website, no finisher tee and medal for the 42 too... But I still enjoyed it :P

I guess it is a blessing in disguise :lol: But kinda of sad as I cannot even find my timing at the SCM website, no finisher tee and medal for the 42 too... But I still enjoyed it :P

sorepalm, you will not find your name under the full category la. you were an accidental marathon runner mah.

trying looking under the 21km category and tell me about it.

your enjoying the event is already a plus point. what about sense of achievement?

You are right about the sense of achievement though, cause I never knew I could complete a full marathon until I did it yesterday.

One thing I also learnt, it is really addictive. I am gunning for my next marathon at Sundown now. Putting in all my effort for a properly trained marathon.

You are right about the sense of achievement though, cause I never knew I could complete a full marathon until I did it yesterday.

One thing I also learnt, it is really addictive. I am gunning for my next marathon at Sundown now. Putting in all my effort for a properly trained marathon.

*clap clap clap*

I wish you all the best. But my wishing is useless unless coupled with proper training.

would like to say thanks to the Indian runner from the 4-hours pacer group. With your blue balloon floating up high, it allows me to spot you and pace myself. And also thanks to your "take it slowly, take it slowly" i did not over-push myself.

THANK YOU!

Indian runner? That should be aerorunner.

would like to say thanks to the Indian runner from the 4-hours pacer group. With your blue balloon floating up high, it allows me to spot you and pace myself. And also thanks to your "take it slowly, take it slowly" i did not over-push myself.

THANK YOU!

I would like to thank the half-marathon 2:00 pacers.Due to the lack of mileage clocked and sugar intake, I found it especially hard as I was shivering at the 20km mark! thanks to the 2 pacers that encouraged me to go on under 2:00 hrs. In the end, I achieved.Its my first 21km run actually..I will train adequately next time..with Team Fatbird!Once again, thank you!

I would like to thank the half-marathon 2:00 pacers.Due to the lack of mileage clocked and sugar intake, I found it especially hard as I was shivering at the 20km mark! thanks to the 2 pacers that encouraged me to go on under 2:00 hrs. In the end, I achieved.Its my first 21km run actually..I will train adequately next time..with Team Fatbird!Once again, thank you!

TYM,

I will relay your words of appreciation to our 21km Pacers of James Lua, Weison and Rosalind Yap...good that you achieved the improtant sub-2hr milestone...Cheers!

I will relay your words of appreciation to our 21km Pacers of James Lua, Weison and Rosalind Yap...good that you achieved the improtant sub-2hr milestone...Cheers!

Hi , do you know the names of the other batch of 21km pacers? It was a triple batch ( 2 guys and 1 lady with a balloon, after about 14K another guy joined in)

Hi , do you know the names of the other batch of 21km pacers? It was a triple batch ( 2 guys and 1 lady with a balloon, after about 14K another guy joined in)

Hi, this is the Team FatBird group of 2 guys and a lady (Rosalind) with a balloon...they were wearing black/dark blue tops. The other batch also had balloons?

Hi, this is the Team FatBird group of 2 guys and a lady (Rosalind) with a balloon...they were wearing black/dark blue tops. The other batch also had balloons?

ah my bad actually the pacers i followed were wearing black/white tops lol with a tag at their back showing the timing they are pacing , and the lady had an orange balloon too...but now i reckon they might be from another group..maybe adidas or something? hahaha nvm i will find them some other ways then thanks ^_^

ah my bad actually the pacers i followed were wearing black/white tops lol with a tag at their back showing the timing they are pacing , and the lady had an orange balloon too...but now i reckon they might be from another group..maybe adidas or something? hahaha nvm i will find them some other ways then thanks ^_^

yes, they should be the adidas pacers then...maybe you can pick them out in the Friday's Pacers newspaper article in ST?

A BIG THANK YOU to all the PACERS. The Ballon and the flashing light was a very good idea as it was easy to spot you guys. I would like to Thank the 530 pacers. You were so consistent and confident as you ran. My initial hope was to complete in 6hrs as this was my first marathon. Although I didn't manage to stay with you all until the end due to slight cramps, thanks to you guys I manage to finish at 545, so I'm really happy

Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice. I'm sure it must be very stressful for all of you and not easy running with a ballon hanging above you.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the PACERS. The Ballon and the flashing light was a very good idea as it was easy to spot you guys. I would like to Thank the 530 pacers. You were so consistent and confident as you ran. My initial hope was to complete in 6hrs as this was my first marathon. Although I didn't manage to stay with you all until the end due to slight cramps, thanks to you guys I manage to finish at 545, so I'm really happy

Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice. I'm sure it must be very stressful for all of you and not easy running with a ballon hanging above you.

You're most welcome, congrats on finishing your first marathon and ahead of your predicted time! Happy to be of help!

You're most welcome, congrats on finishing your first marathon and ahead of your predicted time! Happy to be of help!

Hey you're most welcome! Congrats on finishing ahead of your targeted time! Hope to see you again in 2009! :)

Haha... this was my first marathon and i tried to keep up with the 530 pacers, but i was trying hard to keep up after a certain distance. But thanks pacers, really excited to see you guys... brighten atmosphere...

next time shall complete marathon with a better timing... gonna train more and not just run 15 or 16km + only...

looking forward to training with you guys =)