Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

im in e west... it only rained 4 abt 40+mins, n has now stopped. will ask 4 confirmation @ 5:30am from DR 2 c if run is still on b4 heading dn.

Hmmm great seems like the rain has hit the wall, drizzling now...if my prayers are answered will be a good cool morning for running.

just got confirmation from DO... e run is still on.

Great, hope to bump into u fellas will be running from home see u fellas if not have a good run!

damn it rained and the floor still wet and my injury from last week's slip on a puddle hasn't healed... so i decided to postpone my run till a little later (probably an hour or so), will be running there from home instead, maybe i'll meet u guys there. sorry and have a good run! :)

if i fall again really gone case already.

damn it rained and the floor still wet and my injury from last week's slip on a puddle hasn't healed... so i decided to postpone my run till a little later (probably an hour or so), will be running there from home instead, maybe i'll meet u guys there. sorry and have a good run! :)

if i fall again really gone case already.

Take it easy my fren,wishing u a fast recovery and enjoyable run.

Just came back from the run around 0915 weather was good i walked from simei till expo before i started running via pcn and came out at ecp went to NSC and turned back heading towards Hawker Centre that when i saw Raven wah he's very fast...all geared up for Berlin! Then the rest not far behind Fruitloops, Cokiee,Sassy Runner, Hoplng and Terry and few others whom i do not know thier nicks my apologies....i ran till the Wakeboarding lagoon and u turned back home saw the group again Raven running even faster!... wah luckily i u turned coz the sun was in full glory after that...i am not solar powered, it depletes me...

Have not ran at all this week coz went to check up at CGH on Tues and the result from x-ray......hmmm not too great. Will explain more in the "shout" segment of the forum.

thanks zco. :)

i saw terry and frootloops. but since i already did an LSD on thurs and the rest of the week haven't really ran decided to do a fast 12.5k, was at about 1/4 and chionging when i saw them. haha. so i didn't stop to say hi. sorry!

had some random pacer, some guy who was wearing gel bandito (i think) and grey (?) singlet and running quite fast, so just decided to pace him :P, hoping to leave him behind, but he was chasing me all the way until the 9+ km mark of my run (just after i got off bedok jetty) before i lost him, when i decided to continue on towards sunset bay.

but if he happens to be on this forum, i'd just like to say good run heh.

He..he.. jeregoh, hiwaykid, babygal and myself started an hour later for our SSD. But still managed to meet the gang at the end point for some cam-whoring. :rolleyes:

Eh.. sorry.. this morning woke up at 5.30am.. saw raining.. so my mind was telling me to go back to bed.. haha.. see u guys the next training probably.. :P

He..he.. jeregoh, hiwaykid, babygal and myself started an hour later for our SSD. But still managed to meet the gang at the end point for some cam-whoring. :rolleyes:

i like the skinny dog,

Woke up at 4+am and it was pouring heavily until about 6+ at my area, so went back to sleep for recovery after many days of OT. Oh well, will test my SpeedStar 3 next week then :)

Woke up at 4+am and it was pouring heavily until about 6+ at my area, so went back to sleep for recovery after many days of OT. Oh well, will test my SpeedStar 3 next week then :)

hahaha same. especially since i live in the east thought since my house raining ECP would also be raining. so just sleep, and woke up around 6 20 or so, had breakfast, then after 1 hr+ of nua-ing around decided to go run after all :P

It was a nice and cooling run today!

Had lotsa chats along the way. It was great to see everyone and to eat breakfast @ macdonalds and the KPE Race Pack collection (wahhaa evil stuffs coming up).

Thanks everyone for the good morning run! Will be there next week.

Runstep, next time must say hi ok :)

Had lotsa chats along the way. It was great to see everyone and to eat breakfast @ macdonalds and the KPE Race Pack collection (wahhaa evil stuffs coming up).

lunch and shopping also not bad right!

The rain stopped at 6am, as I picked DO and Charmane up. When we arrived to ECP inline skating area, there was a group of SgRunners and FatBirds already. Aichai, Kok Sin, Benny, DO and myself were the pacers for the day. Most of them ran the 20km route (which actually turned out to be 18.7km according to the very accurate Garmin 405)...

MORE>>>

i actually went to macs at 9:05, but it was super crowded inside and i was sweaty so i thought what the heck. heh. always a next time. i'll try my best to join u all for pacers training next sat. hopefully it doesn't rain in the morning again...

It was my first time joining the marathon pacers training. Slight drizzle in the early morning, and I didn't know whether the training is go on a not as I didn't have any of their contact. But hack care, will go down and see, if no one, will just carry on with my usual training. When I reach the skating ring, saw a few runners was there waiting already. Dream, DO, Frootloops, Terry, Cookie, Raven, and a few others which I can't really remember, sorry.

There were several distance that need to be covered by different people, from 10km to 20km. The route shall be from the skating ring to the playground where the big splash used to be, do a u-turn there, and head all the way to NSRCC Golf Course, and back to the skating ring. Those doing 10km will u-turn at the Water Ski Park, those doing 16km will u-turn at the last toilet, and finally those doing 20km will u-turn at Thank god the rain has stop, and we started off with an easy pace of about 6:45/km. Starting from the skating ring down to the playground. But I think we were to engrossed with our chat while running and overshot the playground that no one really noticed. Cookie was the one we highlighted that we had already passed the playground, and we then u-turn immediately. Along the way, we saw the aviva event being setup.

All of us now was heading towards NSRCC with still a comfortable pace. Raven was the first to pickup speed, and before long, we can only smell his smoke :Big Grin: I think he is doing 30km. And along the seafood centre, was still feeling good, so decided to pickup my pace a little. Am gonna to u-turn at NSRCC as I wanna do 20km. When I u-turn at NSRCC my pace was about 5:45/km. The weather was cool due to the early morning rain though the floor still abit wet.

Throughout the route, I only stop for 1 water break. And not long, the skating ring was insight. And an average pace of about 5:35/km, with a covered distance of about 19km on my Forunner. Was welcomed by cooling 100plus from don't know who, thanks! Met sleek at the ending, and I think he joined later.

Then head for mac for breakfast, and chitchat. Saw the forerunner 405 from terry, which is quite a cool device. The touch bezel technology from Garmin was indeed cool. The size is much smaller than my 205, and of cuz the weight too. But at a price of $475 is kind of ex to me. Maybe wait a while more for the price to drop then decide :)

Chatted at mac for awhile, before going our seperate ways, as some of them is going suntec to collect the KPE race tee and bibs. A nice morning run indeed with a nice friendly group of people.

Pssst Dream buddy, how far is this coming Saturday ECP 6.30am run? 20km or more? ^_^

Lai Chee is joining too.....for sure we would not be wearing hydration bag or trail running shoes :lol:

If we can get CuiYing to join in this run, Raven would find himself a pacer! ^_^

I shall test out the new Speedstar 3 this weekend.

nice FR acidburn :)

the 100plus was provided by Passion babe...thankszz :smilie_daumen1:

Pssst the "official" sponsor did not cater for the drinks for training? ^_^

Pssst Dream buddy, how far is this coming Saturday ECP 6.30am run? 20km or more? ^_^

Lai Chee is joining too.....for sure we would not be wearing hydration bag or trail running shoes :lol:

If we can get CuiYing to join in this run, Raven would find himself a pacer! ^_^

I shall test out the new Speedstar 3 this weekend.

Ultra,

we should be doing 22km easy on Sat...watch for the weekly update on post #1 by Cokiee :smilie_daumen1:

The next day will be a 10km recovery @ SWING KPE

you can try to ask CuiYing (I forgot her nick at SgRunners) to join in...Lai Chee can pace her... :rolleyes:

I suspect there might be more runners joining in this saturday...hope for good weather :)

Pssst the "official" sponsor did not cater for the drinks for training? ^_^

Ultra,

unlike I-Runs, there is no 'official' sponsor for drinks at Pacers Training....you want to consider providing some support? hehe....joking oni, tsk tsk....we have to work on it lor :tongue_smilie:

Oh ok, thanks for the cooling 100plus Passion!

Ultra,

we should be doing 22km easy on Sat...watch for the weekly update on post #1 by Cokiee :smilie_daumen1:

The next day will be a 10km recovery @ SWING KPE

you can try to ask CuiYing (I forgot her nick at SgRunners) to join in...Lai Chee can pace her... :rolleyes:

I suspect there might be more runners joining in this saturday...hope for good weather

the 100plus was provided by Passion babe...thankszz :smilie_daumen1

Ultra,

unlike I-Runs, there is no 'official' sponsor for drinks at Pacers Training....you want to consider providing some support? hehe....joking oni, tsk tsk....we have to work on it lor :tongue_smilie:

Hahaha since when do you lot face any heavy pour or thunder storm when Ultra is with you in the run (touch a big log)??? :lol:

Maybe next year can attract CuiYing to join but this year she has her own agenda to meet. :)

By the way, better ask the sponsor to provide isotonic drinks just like in your I-run? Haha if truly in needs, let me know. This year end MR25 Ultra marathon is also very happening even with expected participants beyond 200-300 runners this round, even 20 cartons of 100 plus would not be enough. :nope:

terry bought the second round of 100plus =D

thanks passion&Terry! =)

terry bought the second round of 100plus =D

thanks passion&Terry! =)

yah, thanks to Terry for the 100plus and the distance measurement services (via his pao pei Garmin 405) :)