Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Ok, after the last PI race gone, will now totally focus on pacer training. Niwas, this weekend we will be going 36km as discussed.

Ok, after the last PI race gone, will now totally focus on pacer training. Niwas, this weekend we will be going 36km as discussed.

I told Raven die die don't go beyond 32km for this week :sweat: Last weekend at MR was as good as a full marathon impact on the knees. But I can smell him doing a last minute 35km ^_^

haha.....I think he will too...haha! :Big Grin:

But Sun still have lunar shoe trials run leh...

I told Raven die die don't go beyond 32km for this week :sweat: Last weekend at MR was as good as a full marathon impact on the knees. But I can smell him doing a last minute 35km ^_^

Oh, Sat is pacer training and Sun is shoe trial. Just realised after checking updates on blog.

Can't make it for Sat pacer training so will just do as much as possible on Sunday. Have a good run this sat! :)

haha.....I think he will too...haha! :Big Grin:

But Sun still have lunar shoe trials run leh...

Sunday cannot make it, need to entertain overseas relatives.

Ultra Sifu, 32 km it will be this saturday ^_^

Hi I am interested in joining the half-marathon training this Sat, can I join? but is there a place to put my bag? Paiseh, very difficult to read through all the pages :P

Hi I am interested in joining the half-marathon training this Sat, but is there a place to put my bag? Paiseh, very difficult to read through all the pages :P

Be at carpark B2.. look for us there and u should be able to deposit ur bag in one of the car.. return not guarantee.. tho.. :Big Grin: kidding.

yos, see ya this sat..!!!!

Hi I am interested in joining the half-marathon training this Sat, can I join? but is there a place to put my bag? Paiseh, very difficult to read through all the pages :P

You sure can, everyone is welcomed! The pacers will be in this singlet:

TrainingTop_1.jpg

i will be running 36km B1 - NSRCC x 2 @ 5:30am with another grp to avoid the sun....

hi babumouse may know the pace for this run?

As for the fatbird's run what is the route? Pretty concern that it's pretty late to start the 30+k run?

cheerios

you should be able to find the route on the first page or the last few pages. go and leaf through the pages, please.

i will be running 36km B1 - NSRCC x 2 @ 5:30am with another grp to avoid the sun....

hi babumouse may know the pace for this run?

As for the fatbird's run what is the route? Pretty concern that it's pretty late to start the 30+k run?

cheerios

for me...i be around 5-6min/km pace..i am not sure about the rest

Roger Mun > pardon my ignorance but i somehow cant the route. I can only find the meeting point and the distance. I'll indebted if you could furnish the necessary details. thanks :D

you should be able to find the route on the first page or the last few pages. go and leaf through the pages, please.

Will try to join you if i can be there on time. It will be a struggle to keep pace with u though.

for me...i be around 5-6min/km pace..i am not sure about the rest

is that the animiles group? i know they start running pretty early... and their speed is super... i ever joined their run last yr and they r elite :)

is that the animiles group? i know they start running pretty early... and their speed is super... i ever joined their run last yr and they r elite :)

no joining the cbd runners grp..

FOR HALF MARATHON TRAINING.

Sat 8/11: 20km @ Pace, ECP, Playground@Big Splash, Meet 0645hrs.

come earlier so you can ask around and some runners who drove might let you tong pang your bag =D

the route for 20 is roughly up towards NSRCC and u turn point is around the start of changi coastal road.

pace varies according to pace group, although i think the pacers are running about 35km instead of 20km.

no joining the cbd runners grp..

wow... CBD runners starts so early... too bad i dun drive... if not, i cld also start early... hmm... a lovely weather to run @ ecp later... so excited... wahahaha... :lol:

Had a good run today. Manage to clock what will be my longest run for SCSM

Thanks to Outrider + Horus for the company and then Yamsong for 'forcing' me to run home!

n oso to those who help organize, set up n man the heavenly water point at e end!

Weather i found it pretty good - Sunny but generally windy..

Nows time to 'slack' a lil and taper for e marathon :)