Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

random note and not my own quote:

It is better to be 10 % undertrained than to be 10% overtrained

the one i heard is...

better to be 10% undertrained than 1% overtrained...

oh yes ... u must be right :)

then the above is my own wrong quote :blushing:

Please take note of the starting point of this Saturday ECP pacer training run:

Sat (01/11/2008)

Distance: 35km to 38km

Starting place: Changi Beach Park Car Park 2

Meet at 0645hrs.

This is a much tougher run as there is limited water support point after the park. Make sure you do carry sufficient water for both ways. Remember to refill whenever you can!

Take care

Ultra

Thanks Ultra..!!! and a happy halloween to everyone..!!!! :cheers:

Please take note of the starting point of this Saturday ECP pacer training run:

Sat (01/11/2008)

Distance: 35km to 38km

Starting place: Changi Beach Park Car Park 2

Meet at 0645hrs.

This is a much tougher run as there is limited water support point after the park. Make sure you do carry sufficient water for both ways. Remember to refill whenever you can!

Take care

Ultra

So we shall dress freaky for tomorrow run? :Big Grin:

lol...i am in..!!!! :cool_grin:

Tomorrow run is never an easy run and may demoralize both physically and psychologically for those less experience runners, so do take extra care along the run and remember to bring enough water.

Quite a few of the seniors may not be there tomorrow, but the run will still kick off as scheduled. Please encourage one another along the way!

Do not run too fast and keep to the pace and the rightful pacer group. And the key word is still hydration!

If you need to walk or shorten the run due to whatever reason please do so and always keep one another aware of your status. Remember: Listen to your body!

Take care!

Ultra

ya i think terry going to dress his 2xu tomorrow.

Ultra, will you be there tomorrow?

Weather outlook for Saturday: Partly cloudy but certain areas may see morning showers with thunder.

Ultra, will you be there tomorrow?
Weather outlook for Saturday: Partly cloudy but certain areas may see morning showers with thunder.

:nope: sshhhhh....

niwas always looks freeaky. =X

niwas always looks freeaky. =X

and froots loks freakier than me with all his messy hair and stuff..!!!hehehehe :cool_grin:

Its raining kinda heavily now, the rain just started around 15 minutes ago at Simei area. Hope the rain stops in time and it will be a good cool morning's run. I will not be running though today...my body need to rest for tomorrow's PI run or else my back will start rebelling and all my future runs will be in jeopardy. Wishing everyone a good run. Just take note of what ultra sifu said hydration is of utmost importance..even though the weather might be cooling.

Its raining kinda heavily now, the rain just started around 15 minutes ago at Simei area. Hope the rain stops in time and it will be a good cool morning's run. I will not be running though today...my body need to rest for tomorrow's PI run or else my back will start rebelling and all my future runs will be in jeopardy. Wishing everyone a good run.

Yeah... it is raining heavily now in the West side too....

Hopefully it stops soon. Or have to sing the song Umbrella eh la eh la eh eh :He He:

wah....raining arhh....not to worry, it should stop in time as always.

It rained yesdae in Seoul and weather was very cold...I haven't run since last Sunday...can't wait to get some warm weather when I return.

You guys and gals have a good training run, since this will be the longest weekend LSD for FatBird's Marathon Training....we should be begin decreasing mileage from next weekend. So, use today's run as a guage.

Cheers

It rained yesdae in Seoul and weather was very cold...I haven't run since last Sunday...can't wait to get some warm weather when I return.

You guys and gals have a good training run, since this will be the longest weekend LSD for FatBird's Marathon Training....we should be begin decreasing mileage from next weekend. So, use today's run as a guage.

Cheers

sifu,

you are not back to Singapore yet???

Its raining kinda heavily now, the rain just started around 15 minutes ago at Simei area. Hope the rain stops in time and it will be a good cool morning's run. I will not be running though today...my body need to rest for tomorrow's PI run or else my back will start rebelling and all my future runs will be in jeopardy. Wishing everyone a good run.

Hopefully it stops soon.

North side is also raining heavily too.

Dont care just go to CBP.

Some let down in the rain, less heavy now but heaven still playing the occassional drums.

Cheers

sifu,

you are not back to Singapore yet???

senza,

I am still in Seoul, originally slated for the Seoul Marathon tomorrow.

My blisters from last Sunday's run still not fully healed, so I may just take a sight-seeing run around the Seoul area tomorrow to evaluate the course. The rest of the runners (Brokie, Sling, Feet, DO, Vincent and a few other Singaporean runners) are going to do the Seoul Marathon tomorrow no doubt.

Catch you all when I am back for Tuesday's I-Run :)

May I ask what is the usual plan for rain contingency? It's still raining heavily in the west and I'm deciding if I should risk taking a cab down hehe :)

Hopefully it stops soon.

North side is also raining heavily too.

Dont care just go to CBP.

really arh??