Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Hmm.. this sat (6 Sep) got a pacer training at ECP huh? :tongue_smilie: where (within ECP) and what time huh? Should be able to go since need to collect Swing KPE rack pack as well..

hey Ed, u going for this sat's pacer run???

Cookie, is it alrite that i join u guys this sat for the run?

yeah i going down!

after that collect kpe racepack =D

Hmm.. this sat (6 Sep) got a pacer training at ECP huh? :tongue_smilie: where (within ECP) and what time huh? Should be able to go since need to collect Swing KPE rack pack as well..

Yes ah beng. there is.

Sat 6/9: 20km Easy, East Coast Park Skating Rink, 0630hrs.

Route: Skating Rink -> Playground@Big Splash -> NSRCC -> Skating Rink.

Yes there is, and please join us! We start around 0630 hours at the skating rink, which is quite near to MacDonalds. This week we're gonna do 20k easy (:

hmm i have a stupid question to ask. will there be any place where we can leave our bags?

Runstep, not stupid la. I also curious to know!

hmm i have a stupid question to ask. will there be any place where we can leave our bags?

i can't speak for all, but i believe some of the folks there for the session will get you some space in their cars. i will. i suppose you just have to ask around.

Just let the sifus know and meet them at the carpark. :Big Grin:

Wow....all the sifus got cars ar? :)
Just let the sifus know and meet them at the carpark. :Big Grin:

i thought they run everywhere hahaha :P

there r lockers available outside e shower facilities bsides e skating ring. but dun bring too much barang, cas they arent too big.

Thanks Terry and Cokiee.. 20KM.. jia ba liao.. burp! Oops.. sorry.. :Tounge: Can I run lesser :Big Grin: not tpo sure if i'm ready to run 20 now..

OF COURSE! (:

In fact, if you don't feel like doing 20k on the day, or if you're not feeling well, please feel free to turn back earlier. (:

So you all will run on the dot at 630am? So far who is going ar? Please count me in.

OF COURSE! (:

In fact, if you don't feel like doing 20k on the day, or if you're not feeling well, please feel free to turn back earlier. (:

aiya to save myself the trouble i think i just travel light, don't feel like carrying a lot of barang barang, since my house not too far from ECP anyway. i'll go for the swing kpe collection after going home to shower.

I think i gonna bring two water bottles.. one to carry one to drink..

ok sigh i am falling asleep in class

anyone going from Tampines tomorrow????

So you all will run on the dot at 630am? So far who is going ar? Please count me in.
OF COURSE! (:

i'm going =D

Weather outlook for Saturday: Partly cloudy, showers with thunder and gusty wind affecting many areas likely in the predawn hours and early morning.

Hopefully the rain would defer till after 9.00am at ECP. :sweat:

Raining now at Simei, was initially relatively heavy. Now slacken slightly, how about the north is it raining? If it is, is it very heavy wanting to know if there will be round 2 that comes up from the north.....

Hmmm great seems like the rain has hit the wall, drizzling now...if my prayers are answered will be a good cool morning for running.