Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Anyone from AMK going to the pacer training run with transport or want to share cab?

Can PM me with your conntact?

Able to swing by Toa Payoh to pick a potential runner? (not me)

if he/she is willing to cab down to novena my mummy can give a lift. will be meeting some people. ie: cokiee and maybe niwas?

i told someone (we din exchange names..haha) i will be joining u guys on sat, but think cant join u guys liao..running a shorter distance with my fren... haha.. u guys have a great run on sat! :)

i told someone (we din exchange names..haha) i will be joining u guys on sat, but think cant join u guys liao..running a shorter distance with my fren... haha.. u guys have a great run on sat! :)

eline, bring your friend to join in the shorter 21km training then :)

Anyone from AMK going to the pacer training run with transport or want to share cab?

if he/she is willing to cab down to novena my mummy can give a lift. will be meeting some people. ie: cokiee and maybe niwas?

Which part of Novena and time to meet? Need to let him know soon. Thanks.

froots, am not sure yet...will let u know know by friday evening...thanks

jeregoh, nice to see u in i-run..hope u had a gud run and hoping to see u again in de forth coming i-run sessions....r u going down to de training on sat????

thx every1 for their help in making my maiden i-run fun n memo 1.. ahahahaha.. thx guys...

would like to thx niwazz in helping yamsong and 1 in getting extra chairs and tables... thx dude :Big Grin:

hmmm, will we see de someone on sat???? :Thinking:

My aim is to maintain 8km/hr for the coming marathon... Last year which was my first run, I took total of 6hr 40min... So I don't really belong to those who "feel they are slow" group. =)

yo ericx... this coming SCSM is my 1st marathon... and mi target to complete by 5 to 5.30hr... hope i can achieve that... btw, the sifus of the fatbird pacer can definitely help u to achieve your aim / improve your timing :Big Grin:

So you are also going for the Saturday run? My target this year is to break the 6hrs mark, to go for 5hr+. I tried the Sundown without training, was horrible... 8hrs...

My aim is to maintain 8km/hr for the coming marathon... Last year which was my first run, I took total of 6hr 40min... So I don't really belong to those who "feel they are slow" group. =)

yo ericx... this coming SCSM is my 1st marathon... and mi target to complete by 5 to 5.30hr... hope i can achieve that... btw, the sifus of the fatbird pacer can definitely help u to achieve your aim / improve your timing :Big Grin:

So you are also going for the Saturday run? My target this year is to break the 6hrs mark, to go for 5hr+. I tried the Sundown without training, was horrible... 8hrs...

I plan to be there on coming Sat. Last year SCSM is my first full marathon, I finished 6 hr 1 min. Aiming for 5.5 hr for SCSM2008. I am intended to do my brisk walk on Sat, not sure whether I will go all the way for 35km (will take 5 hours) depending on how hot the weather is going to be. My average pace will be 8:15 - 8:30/km. Therefore, don't worry, your 8:00 pace will not be the slowest one.

hey niwaz!

yup.. will be there tis coming sat wif yamsong... hope to see ya there and able pray hard can complete this training run..hahahaha

see ya there :Big Grin:

Weather outlook for Saturday: Morning and early afternoon showers with thunder.

sigh... yalor... it rained these few mornings... hope tml's weather will be fine... :Praying:

Ultra, you better come so that the weather will be good ok? :Big Grin:

sigh... yalor... it rained these few mornings... hope tml's weather will be fine... :Praying:

should be nice to run under light rain :He He:

I go take my medicine now. zzz

should be nice to run under light rain :He He:

yeah.. drizzle is alrite.. but too heavy cld b a hindrance lor... dun wan my shoes to b soaking wet... will be super heavy :LMAO:

were u running last nite? super heavy rain...

yeah.. drizzle is alrite.. but too heavy cld b a hindrance lor... dun wan my shoes to b soaking wet... will be super heavy :LMAO:

were u running last nite? super heavy rain...

u don't see my post:

prevention is better than cure :He He:

yeah. last nite was raining heavily. Reminds me of my first race. hahaa

btw, anyone going from the west??? We can share taxiiiiii :tongue_smilie:

Hi Eline,

Are you refering to me (the guy in air force singlet)?

Paiseh forget to exchange names. You can call Ah Beng just like the rest of the guys.

I will be going for the training tomorrow. I can longpang you if need to since we are both staying in the same area.

Let me know.

Ultra, you better come so that the weather will be good ok? :Big Grin:

The same as last week? Is that ok? :/ ^_^

OK, tomorrow we get the "yellow" drink for a change :smilie_daumen1:

I will bring bananas.

Thanks buddy! :smilie_daumen1:

Rain or shine, all runners must still be prepared and responsible for their own safety. The key word is as still "Hydration"! Fail it will definitely lead to dehydration and malfunction for sure!

Remember to carry whatever brand of hydration belt/bag/bottle etc; 35km run is never a child play run, do take care. :smilie_daumen1:

Ultra

OK, tomorrow we get the "yellow" drink for a change :smilie_daumen1:

banana juice? :sweat:

:lol: Nope.

oh hehe 5.30 can join my pace group haha :D

hey terry, see you on satuday then bro. will follow your pace..i can be your last runner oso...hahahaha :lol: anyways sorry very stupid question, but what time you meeting and where ah?

oh hehe 5.30 can join my pace group haha :D

hey terry, see you on satuday then bro. will follow your pace..i can be your last runner oso...hahahaha :lol: anyways sorry very stupid question, but what time you meeting and where ah?

You can meet at ECP Playground (the old Big Splash) around 6.45am. The run should commence at 7am. ^_^

Man, I do miss the 5.30am/6.00am training run ( :tongue_smilie: ).