Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Sounds like lots of pple this for this sat's run. I think Brokie says she's always last because she always does extra mileage. Follow her and wait she'll bring you hol-land.

wah... you have been following the forum hor? brokie goes to hol-land also you know! paiseh!

That's because I'm stalking you ..... >_0

i hope to do 32, my last one was 28, more than a week ago =/

yoz frootloops... i need to follow closely behind u this sat ya... if not, i will :frusty: at ard 20+km...

HAHA can! dont follow closely behind leh! run beside =D

You wanna join me do 34km?

not thanks =) 'progressive run' not progress by 6km one shot!

yoz frootloops... i need to follow closely behind u this sat ya... if not, i will :frusty: at ard 20+km...

frootloop v fast 1.... during NB RR, he was walking @ taxi runway.... i still haven finished mine.... -.- and from finnishing line to taxi stand around 2km-.-

i did 10km dude =D

HAHA can! dont follow closely behind leh! run beside =D

Bcos you fart? haha.. :Big Grin:

the real run was a lot of fun :) except for the last stretch of sand and the very hot last 2k stretch :)

the students that cheered the run was very sincere on what they where doing i just had to thank them as i passed them by.. :)

i also want to thank all the sg runners members that help me with my first xtrail run.

hats off to sleek00000 :) who patiently answered all my newbie questions about the run and oh! thanks for the lift :)

to all the sg runners i met at the race :) im hoping we can get together in the future have a nice chat or maybe do training runs for the sg marathon. i just hope i can keep up with you guys :)

the real run was a lot of fun:) and i met good friendly people too. :)

the real run was a lot of fun :) except for the last stretch of sand and the very hot last 2k stretch :)

the students that cheered the run was very sincere on what they where doing i just had to thank them as i passed them by.. :)

i also want to thank all the sg runners members that help me with my first xtrail run.

hats off to sleek00000 :) who patiently answered all my newbie questions about the run and oh! thanks for the lift :)

to all the sg runners i met at the race :) im hoping we can get together in the future have a nice chat or maybe do training runs for the sg marathon. i just hope i can keep up with you guys :)

the real run was a lot of fun:) and i met good friendly people too. :)

Eh.. i think u post in wrong thread liao..

Mrs. DR...haha....fyi, she is our 5:30hr Pacer....so behave yourselves if you are pacing in that group :tongue_smilie:

thanks for tips, DR sifu... i will follow Mrs DR's group for my coming maiden SCSM... ^_^

wahaha Mrs DR.. lol.. :) yeah come follow our group!

WAHAHA I tried to quote rude boy and I kena this..

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" :P

WOW! So many smileys... I can count every single one of them :):):):):):):):)

Do join us for a run this week ya! (extra)

>.< the run is on a sat again.. means i cant join u guys.. i was still looking forward to joining you guys this sunday for the run. guess i'll have to drag my lazy legs out one of these days within the week to make up for my lost distance. =(

didnt join u guys for the run last week cos i wanted to rest my knees.. they hurt like hell from the last run i joined. the 12th Oct one.

Well, cya guys on the next pacer training! hope it will be on a sunday! *keeps fingers crossed*

Mrs. DR...haha....fyi, she is our 5:30hr Pacer....so behave yourselves if you are pacing in that group :tongue_smilie:

thanks for tips, DR sifu... i will follow Mrs DR's group for my coming maiden SCSM... ^_^

wahaha Mrs DR.. lol.. :) yeah come follow our group!

WAHAHA I tried to quote rude boy and I kena this..

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" :P

WOW! So many smileys... I can count every single one of them

Do join us for a run this week ya! (extra)

guess u r too generous in using the emoticons liao... glad that this forum is under closed surveillance... :LMAO:

so, u r also the same pacer group as Mrs DR? will join u guys dis sat... and hope to spot u then :ph34r:

>.< the run is on a sat again.. means i cant join u guys.. i was still looking forward to joining you guys this sunday for the run. guess i'll have to drag my lazy legs out one of these days within the week to make up for my lost distance. =(

didnt join u guys for the run last week cos i wanted to rest my knees.. they hurt like hell from the last run i joined. the 12th Oct one.

Well, cya guys on the next pacer training! hope it will be on a sunday! *keeps fingers crossed*

you can join sassyrunner. i think she is doing her 32 this sunday as well since she has school on sat! =D

if not, look out for mizunoooo and i. we will we cycling down to ecp and tailgating small children on their bikes =D

Does this training welcome slower runners?

of course, but what is your definition of "slower runners"....

some ppl say they run at below 6 mins/km for a marathon and call themself slow runner.

My aim is to maintain 8km/hr for the coming marathon... Last year which was my first run, I took total of 6hr 40min... So I don't really belong to those who "feel they are slow" group. =)

we even welcome snails.... hahahahha... come la... come join us. you can run your own pace or try to catch the 5-5:30 pacers. catch me la... i am always last.

Well, if you are catching the 5-5:30 group, think I will be replacing you as one of the last... my pace at the moment at best is 6hr I think. Not much increment in training as compared to last year.

Hi Guys,

I hope to join u all this Sat. Def cannot run that distance but may be 20Km or so.

Will c how it goes. Keep my fingers crossed.

This doesn't sound very normal to me... I hardly do more than 10km usually... Sigh...

All who are training for the year-end SCSM Marathon/Half-Marathon/10km are most welcomed to join in Team FatBird Pacers Training Runs at ECP....we have a range of Pacers who cater to runners who are targeting different timings from 3:45hr-5:30hr and 2hr-2:15hr (Half-Marathon)....so do drop by and try to spot us yah?

We should be wearing tops like this....feel free to come up and say Hello FatBird Pacer :)

Nice singlet. =)

we even welcome snails.... hahahahha... come la... come join us. you can run your own pace or try to catch the 5-5:30 pacers. catch me la... i am always last.

Well, if you are catching the 5-5:30 group, think I will be replacing you as one of the last... my pace at the moment at best is 6hr I think. Not much increment in training as compared to last year.

Hi Guys,

I hope to join u all this Sat. Def cannot run that distance but may be 20Km or so.

Will c how it goes. Keep my fingers crossed.

This doesn't sound very normal to me... I hardly do more than 10km usually... Sigh...

Just do the distance that you're comfortable with and at your own preferred pace then.

Like me. :Big Grin:

you can join sassyrunner. i think she is doing her 32 this sunday as well since she has school on sat! =D

if not, look out for mizunoooo and i. we will we cycling down to ecp and tailgating small children on their bikes =D

kiddo.. i will be there on sunday too.. may need u help me pass some drinks to them okie! LOL

All who are training for the year-end SCSM Marathon/Half-Marathon/10km are most welcomed to join in Team FatBird Pacers Training Runs at ECP....we have a range of Pacers who cater to runners who are targeting different timings from 3:45hr-5:30hr and 2hr-2:15hr (Half-Marathon)....so do drop by and try to spot us yah?

We should be wearing tops like this....feel free to come up and say Hello FatBird Pacer :)

Nice singlet. =)

Nice indeed (: Credit goes to the tee design team of Team Fatbird!

kiddo.. i will be there on sunday too.. may need u help me pass some drinks to them okie! LOL

eww! are u sure u wanna suck on my bottle's straw?? =X

btw i tot u were doing GE 10k! xD

My aim is to maintain 8km/hr for the coming marathon... Last year which was my first run, I took total of 6hr 40min... So I don't really belong to those who "feel they are slow" group. =)

yo ericx... this coming SCSM is my 1st marathon... and mi target to complete by 5 to 5.30hr... hope i can achieve that... btw, the sifus of the fatbird pacer can definitely help u to achieve your aim / improve your timing :Big Grin:

For safety reason, if the any runner felt that they may have difficulty to cope and take on the full 35km on Saturday, by all mean do walk or cut short the distance and return back to the starting point. Do let the pacers or other runners aware of your status and not just disappearing. Keep an eye on each other as a training team.

If you are suffering from flu or cold or any illness, please do not take any risk and refrain from the run if needed. Do listen to your body.

Cheers.

Ultra

Anyone from AMK going to the pacer training run with transport or want to share cab?

Can PM me with your conntact?

i tot you're doing the veteran category for GE 10k? U said u will wear your full compression tights and wear cap.. and shades.. sure they cant spot the difference!

If u run we go support u lo! else we will be supporting the rest @ ECP.

Anyone from AMK going to the pacer training run with transport or want to share cab?

Can PM me with your conntact?

Able to swing by Toa Payoh to pick a potential runner? (not me)

i tot you're doing the veteran category for GE 10k? U said u will wear your full compression tights and wear cap.. and shades.. sure they cant spot the difference!

If u run we go support u lo! else we will be supporting the rest @ ECP.

got bung category?

thx every1 for their help in making my maiden i-run fun n memo 1.. ahahahaha.. thx guys...

would like to thx niwazz in helping yamsong and 1 in getting extra chairs and tables... thx dude :Big Grin: