Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

I tomorrow going to see doctor hor so will skip tomorrow's session! you guys have fun!

huh!? how come!

get well soon!

i slammed the door on my toe and now its black -_=""

i slammed the door on my toe and now its black -_=""

hahaa..... sooo cutee.

I always bang into things when I walk too zzzz. Even in the company. zzzzzzz

i've since lost 4 toe nails. =x

but u can tell i'm realli clumsy by the way i runnnnn

I swear I am just as clumsy. hahaha. My shoes' front always get damaged first. zzzzz.

won't be able to make it on the weekdays :(

but i'll join u all on saturday for the 20k easy. :)

just curious though (first time joining), what pace would we be running at?

Runstep,

the 20km easy should have us running 5:45min/km - 7min/km pace, depending on the Pacees/Trainees target times...there should be various small groups running at different training paces, so no worries :)

Best is to know the route of advance, so runners can do their own runs and catch up in case they are late, or want to do a a 'smell-flower' pace by themselves

Runstep,

the 20km easy should have us running 5:45min/km - 7min/km pace, depending on the Pacees/Trainees target times...there should be various small groups running at different training paces, so no worries :)

Best is to know the route of advance, so runners can do their own runs and catch up in case they are late, or want to do a a 'smell-flower' pace by themselves

okay, thanks for your clarification =)

Further, the idea of "Easy" is simply that - you do it at your own pace, something which is easy for you.

The purpose of an easy long run is firstly to train your cardiovascular system; to teach your body to me more efficient at burning fat for energy. Also the time on the road gives you sufficient legwork (literally) to last the distance (:

edit: amended the plan slightly.

Runstep,

the pace last Sat was quite fast leh! more like 5:15 (1:45) to 5:30min/km (1:50h) pace. can't catch up...

hope to see some 5:45 / 6min pacers for upcoming LSDs.

nonetheless, glad to know there are runners/pacers around even if you run at own pace :)

Runstep,

the pace last Sat was quite fast leh! more like 5:15 (1:45) to 5:30min/km (1:50h) pace. can't catch up...

hope to see some 5:45 / 6min pacers for upcoming LSDs.

nonetheless, glad to know there are runners/pacers around even if you run at own pace :)

yah lor, yah lor... tried to follow DR and DO's pace, after a while, found a reason to 'cook snake stew' by pretending i need a water break. otherwise, sure peng shan.... :Big Grin:

but seriously, i suppose by pacing each other during the trainin, you get an opportunity to both learn how to control your pace and/or to push yourself beyond your normal phychological barrier on what your capability is. who knows, you may run faster than you think you can.

yah lor, yah lor... tried to follow DR and DO's pace, after a while, found a reason to 'cook snake stew' by pretending i need a water break. otherwise, sure peng shan.... :Big Grin:

but seriously, i suppose by pacing each other during the trainin, you get an opportunity to both learn how to control your pace and/or to push yourself beyond your normal phychological barrier on what your capability is. who knows, you may run faster than you think you can.

hahaha. I can understand this... this is my trick too. hahaha.

Now I wonder if I should go for weekend run at ECP under this program :lol:

byron, supcon, et al,

you guys started off with us as a group at a steady 6.15min/km pace...and we had some nice chats going on...

on the return, it is good to push a little to see how far we can go...even Chantelle enjoyed the last part by running so fast, I had to tell her to 'imagine there is another 10km-15km to run'....then only she steadied to a 5:15min/km pace....haha

You guys have good fundamentals (running form), and getting up to speed is just a matter off time.

and yes, senza, runstep, taking a breather/water break is always a good technique when we are doing tempos/fartleks at I-Runs...haha

hahaha. I can understand this... this is my trick too. hahaha.

Now I wonder if I should go for weekend run at ECP under this program :lol:

i wanna go this saturdayy.

hey all!

here r e pics taken @ last sat's training run.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...53_279305636209

cya tis sat!

thanks Passion for the nice pics....now I can tell my story...hehe...

Last Saturday morning we had the Marathon Pacees/Trainees join us for the training...we have begun to send out the weekly training schedule for the 16-week training program, beginning last week. Got the ECP inline skating park by 6.20am. The runners started coming in, and by 6:45am, we were ready to go for our 20km LSD....

How The Training Went...

Last Saturday morning we had the Marathon Pacees/Trainees join us for the training...we have begun to send out the weekly training schedule for the 16-week training program, beginning last week. Got the ECP inline skating park by 6.20am. The runners started coming in, and by 6:45am, we were ready to go for our 20km LSD....

How The Training Went...

woww.... all the pretty ladies go for ECP pacer training :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:

How The Training Went...

woww.... all the pretty ladies go for ECP pacer training :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:

When you come, will have one more lor.

When you come, will have one more lor.

hehee... not me... I can come, but will stand one corner. hehe

hehe.. Senza... i am already standing at one corner at the pacer runs all the time now!!! :Yawn: Come join me!!! :lol: