Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Base training is highly agreeable to me.

in essence, base training should already had been done before a proper marathon training program is embarked upon.

but as the saying goes "better late than never":)

sounds interesting... but 630am @ ECP :sweat:

u have chauffeur right , hehehe

pls lor. my chauffer won't wake up so early to drive me down lor :Sleepy:

i going this saturday... wan to join?

u da man! but i'll pass! will be heading for MR instead. ^_^

Base training is highly agreeable to me.

in essence, base training should already had been done before a proper marathon training program is embarked upon.

but as the saying goes "better late than never":)

raven, base training better than no training yes? Describes my present state :cool_grin:

base training better than no training yes?

oh yes :Big Grin:

Haha.. raven, i need base training too... i am only trained mainly SSD !!! :tongue_smilie: :wacko:

Say this week I would be slow slow run ok.....will be carrying the hydration bag to run. :sweat:

Sifu.. just bring yr credit card... hooter pub round the corner!!! :lol:

i going this saturday... wan to join?

supcon can i long bang ??? Private Message Me if can... I stay in Ang Mo Kio.

Say this week I would be slow slow run ok.....will be carrying the hydration bag to run. :sweat:

Sifu.. just bring yr credit card... hooter pub round the corner!!! :lol:

Ya I reckon 3 cans will do the stuff, which should last for 20km. :cool_grin:

Saturday, 30/8: 20km Easy, ECP Skating Rink. 0630 hrs. Led by David Tay / Team FatBird.

Route: Skating Rink -> Playground -> NSRCC -> Skating Rink.

hey Cokiee, where's the Skating Rink again? near which car park ah? my geography velli bad :P

I want to join but not this Sat seem like another AHM my leg can't take it :)

Quincy... those are Pacers Training Schedules... Pacers must trained harder so that pace others properly!!! :tongue_smilie:

I suggest U do this Sat Run at yr own comfortable pace .. learn to listen to yr body ... start to prepare n condition her for yr maiden marathon... i suggest U just clock time (2hrs) at yr own SF pace n not worry abt distance.. make yr U-turn aft 1 hr . Explain more when we meet.. :)

ya quincy come come! i also going! then we can run :)

Saturday, 30/8: 20km Easy, ECP Skating Rink. 0630 hrs. Led by David Tay / Team FatBird.

hey Cokiee, where's the Skating Rink again? near which car park ah? my geography velli bad :P

Its right next to mcdonalds - carpark.. i'm not very sure actually. hehe. But just look out for mcD (:

the skating ring is just next to carpark C2, come early and ask for direction as it could be quite dark..

hi cokiee, the ECP skating rink is it the one near mcdonalds?

Hi there, yes the rink is the one near McDonalds! (: We'll be gathered around the footpath near the rink.

I suggest U do this Sat Run at yr own comfortable pace .. learn to listen to yr body ... start to prepare n condition her for yr maiden marathon... i suggest U just clock time (2hrs) at yr own SF pace n not worry abt distance.. make yr U-turn aft 1 hr . Explain more when we meet.. :)

Yes do listen to DO - another way is to do the long runs in terms of hours (which i can include next week, after i figure out how to present it such that there are no confusions).

But DO is right - this one published is the Marathon Pacers' schedule, and unfortunately pacers have to run to distance la. (:

Yo Cookie ...

so tonight the run is 7-12km .. meeting at the Fat Bird statue is it? .. (is that place called River Promenade?) ...

should be able to be there around 6pm ...

Hey man - yes the run is still on. Essentially pacers who come for the tues training may be starting earlier, and covering a route that may or may not overlap the i-run route (:

BTW, the schedule looks nice. Means that Fatbird will increase the route a little? How about the regulars for I-run that not prepared for SCSM??

Nono - the I-runs will still be I-runs (: That won't change for now. Essentially the pacers might be doing an additional distance, which may or may not cover the i-run route. teehee!

why the run so early in the morning tis weekend?

so it is advice to run 2 hrs first? n u turn after one hr....

cant join tis weekend...

but will run at the gym after class on sat...

sun got nike run sum more. dun wanna over exert myself

Hi there - we aim to start the runs at or around 630, because as we progress, the runs will get longer, and whilst we want to simulate the conditions on raceday we don't want to be baking in the sun (:

Hi there - we aim to start the runs at or around 630, because as we progress, the runs will get longer, and whilst we want to simulate the conditions on raceday we don't want to be baking in the sun (:

Cokiee you ran quite fast last round! You lot are getting faster and faster! :smilie_daumen1:

cant join tis weekend...

It's has been 6.30am since day one as far as I am aware? :/

If you go to Animiles route for training the starting time is always before dawn 5.30-5.45am or 6.00am ^_^

cant join tis weekend...

It's has been 6.30am since day one as far as I am aware? :/

If you go to Animiles route for training the starting time is always before dawn 5.30-5.45am or 6.00am ^_^

Ultra Sifu... sometimes they start at 430... :P

does this training programme applies to full-marathon distances?

am taking on half marathon. is there any training programme catered for?

will try my best to make it for tomorrow's run, provided if i have the determination to wake up on a saturday morning! haas.

cheers

Hi there, if you're doing the half marathon you're welcome to join us too! (:

Tomorrow the half marathoners will be doing 16km Easy. (:

I tomorrow going to see doctor hor so will skip tomorrow's session! you guys have fun!