Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

ONH14_RegisterNow.jpg

Now in its 7th year, Singapore's largest night marathon - Sundown Marathon looks set to redefine the art of night running in 2014. You can look forward to another trailblazing running festival and yet another exciting night running event.

Team FatBird is happy to launch Operation NightHawk 2014 - our highly successful structured night training program to help you Conquer The Night & Beat The Sunrise!

Get Full Program & Registration Information HERE!

RaceReportPic_zpsf71797f6.jpg

The day of reckoning arrived for the more than 100 Operationally-Ready Falcon Half and Full Marathoners - who were to put their 12-weeks of training to the final test at the 2XU Compression Run. They all passed with flying colors with a large number scoring Personal Bests at their respective race categories, and this included a large number of Falcon Trainers who did exceptionally well.

Check out the sterling set of results and memorable experiences from the Operation Falcon runners HERE! #opsfalcon #2xuCompression2014 #marathon #training #hugesuccess

ONH14_RegisterBringOnTheNight_zps9cef531

With the 2XU Compression Marathon achievement under your belt, are you already setting your sights on the next major marathon race in Singapore, the Official Sundown Marathon Singapore 2014? Operation NightHawk, Team FatBird’s 12-week night marathon training program will kickoff this Sunday, Mar 9.

Book the remaining seats up and join us for this wonderful journey to train for your Personal Best in the mid-year races. Bring On The Night! #sundownmarathon #training #opsnighthawk

LeadUpRun1Poster_zps2c44b5e7.jpg

More than 400 Sundown Runners descended onto The Playground @ Big Splash for a highly energetic and fun-filled Sundown Marathon Training Run #1 into the city.

Led by Sundown Pacers from
Team FatBird, the participants were given a good basebuild workout while experiencing and learning to cope with challenges of night running.

Check out the Run Report & Nice Photos HERE!

MAIN3PosterB_zps6127ab89.jpg

The Sundown Runners thrashed the heat to complete their long run @ Marathon Pace in the second Sundown Marathon training run.

It was motivating and exciting to see the great turnout of highly charged Sundown Pacers and Runners sustaining the entire distance and duration to the very end.

Kudos to the great organization and support from Sundown Organizer and Sponsors.

Check out the morning's run and photos HERE!

LR3PosterA_zpsaa9cd921.jpg

it was a very fruitful and successful finale lead up run, thanks to the very dedicated setup and support provided by Sundown Marathon organizer with the backing of the event's sponsors and dedicated pace guidance by official Sundown Pacers from Team FatBird.

The entire Sundown Lead Up Run series concluded on a high note, benefiting the more than 700 participants who have registered and attended one or more of the 3 lead up runs.

Check out the run report with photo links HERE

OSB14_RegisterNow_zpsa9453033.jpg

Fellow SgRunners,

Are you signed up and all prepared to do well at the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (SCMS) on Dec 7?

Team FatBird is happy to launch Operation Sunbird 2014 - our tried and tested 12-week FlightZONES structured training program to support your marathon training preparations for the SCMS 2014 and other year end international marathons.

Operation Sunbird delivers great value with structured training sessions, enhanced equipping discounts to provide you the ultimate marathon training experience.

Check out www.teamfatbird.com and www.OpsSunbird.com for full details of program features, benefits and registration!

Follow Our Pace, Win Your Race!

REGISTER FOR TRAINING HERE!

MK9A_zps4f48ecca.jpg

Straits Times Run @ The Hub: Mission Accomplished!

Congratulations to the Team FatBird Pacers for your successful pace management and leadership which saw many happy and satisfied half marathoners achieving their race targets and Personal Bests at the first-ever race finish at the Hub.

A shout out to New Balance Singapore who initiated and supported the Pacer team; the race organizer, Infinitus Productions for a well organized and executed race; and to The Straits Times for putting up an unique experience of finishing at the Sports Hub Stadium and giving all of us runners bragging rights of "I am the first to finish at the Hub".

Check out the Team Fatbird-Straits Times Run Pacers' Report HERE!

#STRunAtTheHub #TeamFatBirdPacers #MissionAccomplished

Team FatBird Launches Membership Card

A reason to start exercising in 2015

19 Jan 2015, Singapore – Popular running group, Team FatBird (www.teamfatbird.com), has taken a big step in promoting a healthy lifestyle by launching its own membership program for running and sports enthusiasts.

For just $28 annually, the membership package entitles the member to discounts at more than 80 fitness and sports merchants such as Garmin, 2XU, Brooks, Tom Tom, Newton and many more. The member will also receive an official Team FatBird Membership Card, an exclusive Team FatBird T-­‐Shirt as well as free trials worth over $1000 to fitness classes and gyms.

Said Anthony Sum, running chief from Team FatBird, “We started off as a group of highly passionate runners who wanted to reach out to the larger running community and encourage more to take up regular running as a way of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and managing weight and nutrition challenges of an increasing sedentary population.

Dominic Tung, a member of Team FatBird since 2011, says, “I have joined Team FatBird for a few years and I know and share their passion for helping their members achieve a healthy lifestyle through sports and marathon running. They have been nothing short of encouraging and this membership programme will go a long way towards encouraging people to exercise. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.”

Dawn Ng, agrees with Dominic, "One of my yearly resolution is to be able to live a healthier lifestyle through appropriate exercise and diet. Team Fatbird’s structured training programs will help me stay focused on my fitness goals. Team Fatbird’s membership will allow me to discounts and free trials which certainly helps me to be properly equipped for training with access to a wider range of running apparel, equipment and fitness classes. I will definitely join this membership programme."

Sportsanity, a local Sports and Wellness Company established by World Champion Bowler and 2014 Sportswoman of the year Shayna Ng and former national bowler Kristel Oh, will manage the membership programme handling the operations, logistics, payment as well as managing the club’s various partners.

The membership will officially launch on Feb 9th but Team FatBird will do a prelaunch special from Jan 19th-­‐ Feb 7th and members who sign up during the period will get to enjoy an additional month free. To enjoy the benefits of this high-­‐value programme, sign up at www.ssmembership.com.sg/Fatbird.

FATBIRDCARDPROMO_zps1afca1cc.png

ONH15_RegisterNow_zps69uwu0fu.jpg

OPERATION NIGHTHAWK - Signed up for Asia's largest and most happening night marathon run and getting started on training preparations to see you through your race targets? Good News! Team FatBird is happy to bring you our tried and tested 12-week structured training program for Sundown Marathon for you to breeze through the race.

Click on the link HERE and Follow Our Pace to Ace Your Race!

C2F_zpsj4ius15q.jpg

The NightHawks and Kookaburras went through a mystical night run in the quiet but challenging terrain of the 3 Reservoirs in Week #3 of their marathon preparations for the big races in 4-5 July 2015.

Follow their progress and how to join them in their 12-week structured marathon training journey with The FatBirds HERE!

#‎TrainWithFatBirds #‎FollowOurPace #‎WinYourRace