Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

It was a huge turnout this morning. As usual, I fell out of the group after a short distance for a specific reason and there after, I became a solitude runner. hm... how come this sounds so familiar har?.... hmm...

oh i know! i sound like ultraman, don't I? hahaha.... ultraman! what a dear! he bought about a dozen of isotonic for us. together with the help of PassionRunner, I know because i can recognise the pails used, he managed to even chill the drinks! Thanks ultraman... thanks passion... *bow*

as usual, i was the last one back. didn't get to mingle much although i did give some "serious" instructions. hahaha.... sorry folks, so many new faces.... i really do not know who is who. come to me n intro the next time can?

it was a hard run for me, it was an easy, steady but painful one.

sigh.....

all the calories burnt from this morning's run had been "restored" :Big Grin:

wah... what did you eat har? big mac ar?

Thanks for the run this morning! Was very tired during the run so had to slow down but thank god made came it back in time.

Was great to see familiar faces like runstep, spencer, acidburn! Gibert and Jeregoh.. were you two the ones in blue? Sorry I didnt say hi cos can't confirm :P

Thanks to Ultra and Passion for the drinks!

Yeah it was fun today.. and after the run... we had Carls Jr at Marina Square before doing our post run shopping :P Restored back the calories burnt.. sinful~

excuse me! you posted this at 4:41am. you didn't sleep? or you were already awake?

This is nothing. I got a nag at 4:01am. hehehe. Gotta wake up at least 1hr before the run to prepare :) . And I was still late by 2min this morning. hheehe. Full ear of Ultra-naggings from 5:32am until I left for being late for 2min :Tounge: . hehehe.

and how is your LS? er... LS is not la_senza here.... LS here is lau sai. are you okay now?

LS loves Pu Chai pills :blushing: !!! hehehe....Long live Po Chai pills :cheers: !!

Cooked myself some porride :). So no more junk food for the week.

excuse me! you posted this at 4:41am. you didn't sleep? or you were already awake?

This is nothing. I got a nag at 4:01am. hehehe. Gotta wake up at least 1hr before the run to prepare :) . And I was still late by 2min this morning. hheehe. Full ear of Ultra-naggings from 5:32am until I left for being late for 2min :Tounge: . hehehe.

and how is your LS? er... LS is not la_senza here.... LS here is lau sai. are you okay now?

LS loves Pu Chai pills :blushing: !!! hehehe....Long live Po Chai pills :cheers: !!

Get well soon hor... ur fans are worried!!

See ya tml :)

Get well soon hor... ur fans are worried!!

See ya tml :)

Thank you, sweetie :Kiss: . I'm so touched :)

The weather today is just perfect for running.

Seems like all the runners had fun this morning, too lazy to join for the run as my place was raining heavily.

See all of you in the next LSD!

rest well senza, and join us next Sat for 24km.....you should be lighter after some Po Chai treatment yah? hehe

rest well senza, and join us next Sat for 24km.....you should be lighter after some Po Chai treatment yah? hehe

:LMAO:

take care senza... speedy recovery =)

thank you, sifu :). heezz

Finally I managed to complete a run without pain on the leg. Thanks for the pacing :) .

Is the distance really 22km??? I feel it is shorter. Maybe I was too focused on where the next toilet is that I forgot about the distance :lol:

thank you, sifu :). heezz

Finally I managed to complete a run without pain on the leg. Thanks for the pacing :) .

Is the distance really 22km??? I feel it is shorter. Maybe I was too focused on where the next toilet is that I forgot about the distance :lol:

the distance was about 21.5km....u finished and then went to the toilet?

oh....

On the way back, I went few times. haha. Yeah... did not run to the tent, but to the Mac Donald instead...

oh....

On the way back, I went few times. haha. Yeah... did not run to the tent, but to the Mac Donald instead...

actually, this will be part of marathon training a few sessions down the road... :Big Grin:

last year, when we were doing 4hr pacing, our pacees had to time precisely when to chiong to toilet, which toilet, and how they catch up with the pace group....one was so well trained; she was spot on, finishing her maiden marathon in 3hr57min :smilie_daumen1:

actually, this will be part of marathon training a few sessions down the road... :Big Grin:

last year, when we were doing 4hr pacing, our pacees had to time precisely when to chiong to toilet, which toilet, and how they catch up with the pace group....one was so well trained; she was spot on, finishing her maiden marathon in 3hr57min :smilie_daumen1:

wowwww.... :im Not Worthy: :im Not Worthy: . is that Brokie's little sis??

oh ghosh, once the pain kicks in, I simply cannot run anymore. haha. Gotta train for this. heheh. One thing for sure, no more bbq food during the 1 week before the race. Very very scared now :lol:

Hi everyone, wow quite a big turnout this morning. Sorry guys could not stay long after the run. hehe miscommunication between me and my parents so have to hurry back to take them for breakfast. I sure will join you guys longer next time. Glad to meet up with byron, Jeregoh, Senza, acidburn, Gilbert, Do and dream to name a few. Thanks guys for the encouragement along the way. I will join you guys next week. I would like to thanks Ultra and passion for the drinks and to the good organization of this run. Really enjoy myself :cheers:

wowwww.... :im Not Worthy: :im Not Worthy: . is that Brokie's little sis??

oh ghosh, once the pain kicks in, I simply cannot run anymore. haha. Gotta train for this. heheh. One thing for sure, no more bbq food during the 1 week before the race. Very very scared now :lol:

my baby sister damn good huh? chiong to the toilet and still could catch up! either she did her job at a super fast speed or she ran super fast to catch up. i think both er.... hahaha....

hope you are feeling better now, LS.

hmm... new weight-loss program. think i gotta try too :P

how come everyone know about your sister ha?

Let her know she's a legend now! (:

it runs in the family lah... all speedy gonzales... brokie's kids also super fast pace, as evidenced @ the recent LunarCake run. think they did the 5k and completed before half of the field!

It was a very happening crowd, with runners from SgRunners, SAFRA, and even MR25 runners joining us for the training. Ultraman was already there, and he brought an entourage of babe runners as well 100plus drinks...thanks Ultra. We started off at about 7am, and proceeded towards NSRCC. The big group ran, chatted and laughed as we ran, slowing dispersing into the various smaller teams with different pace timings....

MORE>>>

who were the babes har?

Thanks for the run this morning! Was very tired during the run so had to slow down but thank god made came it back in time.

Was great to see familiar faces like runstep, spencer, acidburn! Gibert and Jeregoh.. were you two the ones in blue? Sorry I didnt say hi cos can't confirm :P

Thanks to Ultra and Passion for the drinks!

Yeah it was fun today.. and after the run... we had Carls Jr at Marina Square before doing our post run shopping :P Restored back the calories burnt.. sinful~

hey hie terry!!!

yeah.. both of us were in blue.. ahah.. nice to meet u too..

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! my sister!! she's my baby sister!!!!

still baby meh?????? dun bluff leh!!!! :Big Grin:

It was a nice and cooling run today, the distance was about 21.5km Skating Ring -> NSRCC -> Ford Road -> Skating Ring. Quite a big turnout today as compare to last Sat. Quite alot of new faces, so had suspected might from other running clubs. And all of them looks very very fit. Nice meeting the sgrunners group again, and new faces like "edison21" and "gibertcai".

Thanks ultra and passion for the cooling 100plus. It was soooooo cooling cuz it was put in the ice pail.

Looking forward for the next Sat 24km run at ECP again.

e weather was simply superb 2 run yday! if only we cld hv such weather @ every run, n on e event day. did a relaxing 16km w/mashie, no huff, no puff. ^_^

tks terry 4 getting e ice 2 chill e drinks!

cya next sat, til then run safe!

pics taken w/my camera.