Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Hello DreamRunner

May i knw when's the closing date to order the tee?i'm still deciding on the size, no time to bring out my tee to measure and compare..can let u knw by this Sat?

spidergal69 :give_rose:

...think i'm in between L & XL...mmmmmm

Hi spidergal69,

based on description by DO, you should take a Women M for this piece :)

Spidergal... you are taller ... maybe between M or L.. i am guessing only... i am poor with "figures"! Pls re-check the measures on the size chart,okie. ^_^

Hello DreamRunner

May i knw when's the closing date to order the tee?i'm still deciding on the size, no time to bring out my tee to measure and compare..can let u knw by this Sat?

Hi spidergal69,

Spidergal... you are taller ... maybe between M or L.. i am guessing only... i am poor with "figures"! Pls re-check the measures on the size chart,okie. ^_^

Thanks DreamRunner and DO....I'll chk on M/L...will reply asap... :)

Hello DreamRunner

Hi spidergal69,

Thanks DreamRunner and DO....I'll chk on M/L...will reply asap... :)

ok..DreamRunner and DO...i've placed my order for M...should be ok...(if cannot i'll run harder to slim down further to fit..LOL)....thanks... :showoff::acute:

Hi, for cash payment of the singlet, it says pay to spencer during I-Runs. So what time does I-Runs start and end? Will spencer be around there throughout I-Runs?

Hi, for cash payment of the singlet, it says pay to spencer during I-Runs. So what time does I-Runs start and end? Will spencer be around there throughout I-Runs?

Hi Orionz,

Thanks for getting a 'piece' of Team FatBird.

If Spencer is not around, leave it with the care/of Registration Desk, stating your name, contact, and purpose (ie. Running Top 2009) HERE :)

Cheers!

Hi Orionz,

If Spencer is not around, leave it with the care/of Registration Desk, stating your name, contact, and purpose (ie. Running Top 2009) HERE :)

Cheers!

Ok, thanks!

Maybe I'll also try out the I-Run at river promenade tomorrow evening after paying. :P

Hi Orionz,

Cheers!

Ok, thanks!

Maybe I'll also try out the I-Run at river promenade tomorrow evening after paying. :P

anyone can run?

Hi Orionz,

Cheers!

Ok, thanks!

anyone can run?

Yes, open to all....Check HERE for info details

Hi Dreamrunner, is the fun run open to all or members only? Interesting route, thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Hi Dreamrunner, is the fun run open to all or members only? Interesting route, thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Hi, this FatBird Weekender: Northern Run is open to all runners....you all are welcome to join in.

Click on the 'Attending' in the facebook link to indicate your attendance.

Team FatBird wishes all FatBird Members, Runners, Associates, Partners, Friends, Kakis A Merry Christmas & a Eventful Running New Year :) Cheers!

Hi, this FatBird Weekender: Northern Run is open to all runners....you all are welcome to join in.

Click on the 'Attending' in the facebook link to indicate your attendance.

Team FatBird wishes all FatBird Members, Runners, Associates, Partners, Friends, Kakis A Merry Christmas & a Eventful Running New Year :) Cheers!

Hi DreamRunner, thanks! Will join in the scenic run. :thumbsup:

P1050616.jpg

The queue for the water fountain was orderly as the Park saw the descent of our large group of runners. The sun was up, but we were enjoying the cool shade of the large trees, sipping off our water bottles and hydration belts, while at the same time monkeying around and cheering for more runners coming in. More group photos followed, and when all had their fill, we proceeded to the Yishun Bottle Tree Park. I have been to the Sembawang BottleTree, but the Yishun version was new to me. I liked the serene surroundings of the pond amidst the small huts and young trees...even the bottle tree was a minature version (compared to the larger ones in Sembawang...we should visit that one day :)) All the runners felt particularly smart as they neared the Tree Of Knowledge, with some even prancing around and caressing the tree for good measure...haha

FatBird Weekender: Scenic Northern New Year Run

P1050616.jpg

The queue for the water fountain was orderly as the Park saw the descent of our large group of runners. The sun was up, but we were enjoying the cool shade of the large trees, sipping off our water bottles and hydration belts, while at the same time monkeying around and cheering for more runners coming in. More group photos followed, and when all had their fill, we proceeded to the Yishun Bottle Tree Park. I have been to the Sembawang BottleTree, but the Yishun version was new to me. I liked the serene surroundings of the pond amidst the small huts and young trees...even the bottle tree was a minature version (compared to the larger ones in Sembawang...we should visit that one day :)) All the runners felt particularly smart as they neared the Tree Of Knowledge, with some even prancing around and caressing the tree for good measure...haha

FatBird Weekender: Scenic Northern New Year Run

So n-i-c-e-....!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clapping::clapping:

I'm so so sad that I couldn't make it... :cray::cray:

i enjoyed looking through all the photos though.... :thumbsup:

OPsNHRegOpen.jpg

It is HERE! Operation NightHawk: Team FatBirds 12-week FlightZONES marathon training for Sundown 2010.

Send in your name, i/c and contact to training@teamfatbird.com to secure the limited slots now.