Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

oo i can see myself in the pic xD

XP,

you look happy and cheerful in there....nice pic :)

Well, EVERYONE is happy and cheerful in there! :thumbsup:

P1030687.jpg

The spirits of the Sunbirds were high as they enjoyed the scenic views, while at the same time quietly preparing for some serious hill repeats :). A visit to the Dragon's Tooth for a prayer, before being dispatched to do the 800m loops. The first loop saw many energetic runners bound up the rather undulating slopes with gusto, and then glided down with ease in the recovery. The second loop posed a slight challenge for the 10km & 21km trainees, but they still made good progress...well done! Most of the 42km trainees managed a 3rd loop, and their faces lit up with pride and confidence after that exercise.

Ops Sunbird #4 Training Report

poster-blog.jpg

Hi, can anyone order the Team Fatbird singlets, or is only restricted to Team Fatbird people only?

It is open to all runners :)

Please state if you are a SGRunner when ordering (if the Promo Code is not posted yet), and you will get a special price.

Cheers!

Hi,

Can check with you wats the route like for the 10km run in town?

won't be able to make it for tomorrow run as well...

So like to check it out and run it 2day.

thanks DR and DO :)

Hi,

Hi Marcob,

I-Run @ RP Running Routes (As @ Oct 09)

3km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/648124634335352391

5km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/uob-tower/374765490467

7km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/city/534369915882

10km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/singapore/817123925648192788

(Currently doing an extra 2 laps of Esplanade Park-Bridge due to the temporary closure of the F1 Pit area)

Hi,

Hi Marcob,

I-Run @ RP Running Routes (As @ Oct 09)

3km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/singapore/648124634335352391

5km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/uob-tower/374765490467

7km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/city/534369915882

10km: http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/singapore/singapore/817123925648192788

(Currently doing an extra 2 laps of Esplanade Park-Bridge due to the temporary closure of the F1 Pit area)

thank you.

i run 7km ytd. the place is closed for another event. :)

poster-blog.jpg

Hi, SgRunners may use promo code 0904TFB to enjoy special rate at $26. Thanks ;)

I did not key in this promo code. Can claim the $2 back? :unsure:

poster-blog.jpg

Hi, SgRunners may use promo code 0904TFB to enjoy special rate at $26. Thanks ;)

I did not key in this promo code. Can claim the $2 back? :unsure:

Sure can....let us know when you are asked to pay more than $26. Cheers!

Hi Terry and Team Fatbird,

Nice to see you guys running along east coast this morning and Terry shouting out my name..Good to see familiar faces yo. Like to order the Team FatBird Running Tee please. Size MALE XS. How do i make payment guys.

Supersloth(Muzz)

P1040022.jpg

It was a great turnout by the Marathon Pacers, many having come back from their overseas races and business trips, NorthFace 100 Challenge, and even Mt. Kinabalu expeditions :) The Sunbirds too turned out in strong numbers, many arriving as early as 6.40am, just waiting for that 30km to be served. Coach Jonathan gave a refresher on running form, as well as preparations for training to run long distances, including post-run recovery.

Operation Sunbird - Shifting Into High GEAR!

It's nice to be back to the playground once again with Team FatBird and fellow runners.

The weather was nice and cooling with over shadowing clouds.

After 50km last Saturday at TNF100 Duo race, rested for a week of running.Yesterday morning continued with a 34km and completed in 4:21hrs. A good pace to maintain for SCSM09. I will be anchoring the 5:15hour pacer group. The first 21km was going at 7min pace with the 5hour pacer group. After that, I broke away from the 5 hour pace group to stay within my pace zone for the remaining distance to simulate a slower pace and pretending I have other runners around me though I was all by myself running.

I look forward to bringing fellow runners to cross the finish line in 5:15 with the motto " Follow our pace, win your race".

Nice meeting Prata, Costner, Gen, Tien, Deepak, Zco, Hophlng, Beng, Suan, Dream, DO, YN, Spencer, Terry.

Cheers !

Kayano

:thumbsup:

Hey Reuben,

were u running there too? How come didn't see u...

jackie, i can't run with TFB on Sat ... 30 odd km? it would suck all my energies and mojo quicker than i can say "TFB"!

also, I have been nursing a swollen left ankle recently ... so any LSD would kill my running life immediately.

anyway, the TFB will always have my respect for the dedication on running and helping others to run their own race.

:help: Hi guys,

Glad to see you guys doing training on ECP on Saturday. I would really like to order the running vest. Can I please confirm XS MALE. How do I make payment? Please PM me for further instruction.

SUPERSLOTH(MUZZ)

Glad to see you guys doing training on ECP on Saturday. I would really like to order the running vest. Can I please confirm XS MALE. How do I make payment? Please PM me for further instruction.

SUPERSLOTH(MUZZ)

Hi SuperSloth,

go to the website and post your order, when the T-shirt is ready, spencer will contact you for collection and payment. :)

poster-blog.jpg

SUPERSLOTH(MUZZ)

Hi Super Sloth,

HERE TO ORDER and you will be notified of your payment and collection in due course.

Cheers!

Hello DreamRunner

May i knw when's the closing date to order the tee?i'm still deciding on the size, no time to bring out my tee to measure and compare..can let u knw by this Sat?

spidergal69 :give_rose:

...think i'm in between L & XL...mmmmmm

Hello DreamRunner

May i knw when's the closing date to order the tee?i'm still deciding on the size, no time to bring out my tee to measure and compare..can let u knw by this Sat?

spidergal69 :give_rose:

...think i'm in between L & XL...mmmmmm

Hi spidergal69,

based on description by DO, you should take a Women M for this piece :)