Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

Aiyaah...how come i missed this post :/

Din, you can consider joining Team Fat Bird. They have runs leading up to TNF and SCSM :)

poster-ds-blog.jpg

hi ppl,

will be running my first marathon. interested to join the operation sunbird trg.

can someone kindly advise on the trg contribution? $70 for full marathon???

tks!!

hi ppl,

will be running my first marathon. interested to join the operation sunbird trg.

tks!!

Have to pay meh? :Confused:

Maybe you can sponsor 100plus ^_^

hmmm... this contribution guide is new.. don't think last year got...

i search the whole website and i'm not sure what exactly this contribution guide is for...

if you try to register, there is this contribution section...

Am interested in joining for half marathon training, but need to know more details about the training runs first, like days, locations and times. Have to see whether it clashes with my school schedule and the travelling (no good if I have to take a cab down to training places! :P ).

poster-ds-blog.jpg

hi ppl,

tks!!

Hi Terry

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately will not be able to join/support since the training are mainly at ECP (am guessing...).

cheers!

Paul

OPERATION SUNBIRD (10-week Marathon Training) registrations 70% full. Limited places still available for RFAC and Institutions/Groups. Training kicks off Sep 26.

Secure your training slots HERE :)

OPERATION SUNBIRD (10-week Marathon Training) registrations 70% full. Limited places still available for RFAC and Institutions/Groups. Training kicks off Sep 26.

Secure your training slots HERE :)

Operation Sunbird: Registrations are FULL!

Thanks for the warm response to this 10-week marathon training program.

Those who have registered are reminded to settle your training contributions (refer to payment details in your confirmation advice/email) to have your accounts activated to gain access to the training schedules.

Since this training program aims to provide RFAC participants with sufficient training to complete the SCSM09, Team FatBird has reserved more slots for RFAC participants who can train for free, subject to availability and qualifications.

Please contact info@teamfatbird.com should you have questions or require assistance.

Team FatBird looks forward to training with you.

OPERATION SUNBIRD

Your Marathon Destination, Our Race Preparation!

It was the day many Operation Sunbird trainees had been waiting for; the kick-off of the 10-week marathon training program they had signed up for to prepare for their SCSM09 conquest. By 7am, 50+ runners had gathered at the FatBird Nest at The PlayGround @ Big Splash, all already armed with their first article on Heart-Rate Training.

3970905484_b64cd17873.jpg

P1030027.jpg

The second session of Team FatBird's Operation Sunbird saw a large turnout this morning at one of the green lungs of Singapore, MacRitchie Reservoir (MR) Park. More than 70 runners gathered at the new facilities at MR CarPark/Canteen for 8km, 16km, 22km and 28km runs in the famous MR trail terrain, as well as the slopes along the Pierce Reservoir Road...

Operation Sunbird #2 Training Report

3993548245_a5df6463a4.jpg

It was an interesting evening at the I-Run @ River Promenade this Thursday as Team FatBird was joined by specially selected contestants of the LOSE TO WIN contest at the I-Run @ RP. The media was on hand to capture the workout and run by these dedicated group of contestants who were on a 3-month fat-to-fab kind of journey in a bid to lose pounds and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

It was an interesting evening at the I-Run @ River Promenade this Thursday as Team FatBird was joined by specially selected contestants of the LOSE TO WIN contest at the I-Run @ RP. The media was on hand to capture the workout and run by these dedicated group of contestants who were on a 3-month fat-to-fab kind of journey in a bid to lose pounds and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Oh so those guys were with you. Saw them running past and a friend and I were admiring their dedication and humor in wearing the t-shirt

Oh so those guys were with you. Saw them running past and a friend and I were admiring their dedication and humor in wearing the t-shirt

3994656328_e4afc2921e.jpg

Tekko.. the Celebrity Hosts and the L2W contestants are great fun people...

3994667206_be389c4d61.jpg

do they still have 1 spare tee?? I also want 1 :jump:

3994716904_a77f5115ea.jpg

Senza.. i also want the L2W tee too... :jump:

Excuse me, LS. You go stand in one corner now... Yes, that corner.... Now! Go.... And no pouting.... and don't stamp your feet....

do they still have 1 spare tee?? I also want 1 :jump:

LS, this marcob also wants one. i haven't met him. so do you think he ought to stand in a corner too?

Brokie: :P . yes madam!! haha...

P1030377.jpg

After the group photo, which had runners spilling off The SandPit, FatBird's Nest at The PlayGround @ Big Splash, all gathered at the start point for their 7km, 16km, 24km and 28km endurance run @ BaseBuild Zone. We had a good time maintaining a chit-chat pace, looking at the nice seaside, getting to know one another, and sharing tips and info about distance running and training. It was nice to see many runners armed with proper hydration belts, Heart-Rate Monitors and Distance Pods, and their efforts to keep to a sustainable Zone 2 effort.

Operation Sunbird #3