Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cokiee

Team FatBird

i don't drive, but i don't think it's free.

(where got such thing as free parking hahaha)

but then again, i could be wrong heh.

yes leh, you are wrong leh. most car parks there are free parking even on weekends except for 3 car parks nearest to the food centre and the one at marina cove.

Hmm.. thanks brokie.. will TRY to be there early to explore the free parking lots.. but then again.. i forgotten it's a saturday, not sunday.. hehe..

we normally park at carpark C3

i don't drive, but i don't think it's free.

(where got such thing as free parking hahaha)

but then again, i could be wrong heh.

yes leh, you are wrong leh. most car parks there are free parking even on weekends except for 3 car parks nearest to the food centre and the one at marina cove.

oh my bad. sorry for the misinformation! :redface:

we normally park at carpark C3

Noted DR.. thanks! :)

dear, if you reached before 6.30am, i guarantee there are parking space for you. ... er not unless, the whole running community decides to run at the same place tomorow morning at the same time.

hey guys thanks for the run today! :)

nice to meet some people for the first time, and to meet those i'm familiar with again. thanks ultraman for the strong pace as well, otherwise i don't think i would have pushed myself out of my comfort zone :D .

sorry i didn't join u all for macs afterwards, was going to have an early lunch with my family.

Hi all, it was indeed a perfect morning for a long run, nice to meet some if not all of you. Sorry i could not stay for breakfast coz i have to go to work.

Ultraman, thanks for handling out the 100+ to me when i went for my second MacD-to-Fort Road loop, i really appreciate it. Also to the people who brought the drinks and ice cubes, i think it was Passion and someone else, THANKS! Let me know how i can help for the next run, carrying buckets of ice or buying drinks, no problem.:)

Have a good weekend everyone.

looks like it is raining now. nice weather to sleep. zzzzzz

yah it was tempting to sleep in, esp. after a nite out...

anyway, thanks Team FatBird & the organisers for arranging.

and ultra & passion for the much-needed energiser drinks @ the end. that was god-sent!

had to head back to office so couldn't join u folks for the makan. catch ya all next time :)

yah it was tempting to sleep in, esp. after a nite out...

anyway, thanks Team FatBird & the organisers for arranging.

and ultra & passion for the much-needed energiser drinks @ the end. that was god-sent!

had to head back to office so couldn't join u folks for the makan. catch ya all next time :)

Another great job by team FatBird :smilie_daumen1: . Thank you very much! :)

Sorry for gone missing just now :blushing: . I had few dates with Mr. Loo :LMAO: , thanks to the BBQ food last nite. Missed the photo taken session :Tounge:

Ultraman, thanks for handling out the 100+ to me when i went for my second MacD-to-Fort Road loop, i really appreciate it.

Ultra sifu, thanks for the drink :Peace: . hehe. I was totally gone after the stimulating effect from the sugar in the drink. zzzzzz

yes it was a (relatively) good one! (: Good to see that there are so many turning up now.. Do come join us regularly!

I would like to thank the organisers for making this run such a gd experience for me.. thank you guys for the cold drink after the run it was amazing.. sorry jeregoh n i didnt join u ppl for breakfast as we were searching for "someone" who appears to have a date wit "Mr. Loo" <_< me n jeregoh went almost to the end to the ford rd U turn point and we had something on so we cant afford to turn back for breakfast with u all. It was nice to meet some SGRunners like acidburn, DO and edison21(so as to name a few) Kudos to the organisers once again thanks! Have a great weekend! :lol: :cheers:

I would like to thank the organisers for making this run such a gd experience for me.. thank you guys for the cold drink after the run it was amazing.. sorry jeregoh n i didnt join u ppl for breakfast as we were searching for "someone" who appears to have a date wit "Mr. Loo" <_< me n jeregoh went almost to the end to the ford rd U turn point and we had something on so we cant afford to turn back for breakfast with u all. It was nice to meet some SGRunners like acidburn, DO and edison21(so as to name a few) Kudos to the organisers once again thanks! Have a great weekend! :lol: :cheers:

hehe. Cute! :Kiss:

Thanks to the organiser for the run. Yes, indeed a good day for a long run, wish to talk to you guys more, however, wife and my little boy already arrived at East Coast and could not chat more.

Thanks for the 100+ at the end point. What a moral booster!

See ya soon.

Hi there supcon

Can I hitch a ride from you from AMK? I wish to do the LSD with you guys.

regards,

sengktay74

bro. a lady will be joining us. hope u dun mind?

nope. as long as she does not mind me grumpiness.

1) Hoplng (AMK)

2) Tohmin (Hougang)

3) Hoplng's lady friend

4)

5)

6)

Hi Supcon

Did not have a chance to thank you for the ride this morning. By the time I got back, Hoplng managed to pass me my bag. Thanks a lot mate. :Applause:

Regards,

sengktay74

It was a very happening crowd, with runners from SgRunners, SAFRA, and even MR25 runners joining us for the training. Ultraman was already there, and he brought an entourage of babe runners as well 100plus drinks...thanks Ultra. We started off at about 7am, and proceeded towards NSRCC. The big group ran, chatted and laughed as we ran, slowing dispersing into the various smaller teams with different pace timings....

MORE>>>

Great turnout, great support and great crowd and can see from the faces all real happy after the run!!! Hope to join u fellas next week if schedule allows.

Kudos to Team FatBird!!! :Big Grin:

great job there and really nice knowing ppl like edison21 and runstep..

looking forward to joining u guys again the next run.. edison, try to do some stretching... will loosen ur muscles and ur earlier cramp area... :cool_grin:

looks like it is raining now. nice weather to sleep. zzzzzz

excuse me! you posted this at 4:41am. you didn't sleep? or you were already awake?

and how is your LS? er... LS is not la_senza here.... LS here is lau sai. are you okay now?