Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la_senza

Holland Runner's Grp (Holland/Commonwealth/clementi)

haha its okay..jus have to wait for e rest then to cfm e timing... btw just curious..how do u "level up" ur orange bar under ur pic? :lol:

hahaha, he is the crap king. Sometimes at the end of the day, I asked him, hey, what u got to talk so much in the forum. If you check, Jin is one of the top poster :lol:

Oh, Gilbert, you can meet us at buana, then run there. About 3 or 4km more if run from buana vista mrt.

I think we'll meet at 7am. 6 is very dark. cannot wake up :P

7 am means ard 8:45 am then can finish the run leh..

should be ok... last sat i ran until almost 10am. Hopefully not so sunny.

MRT starts at 5:45 if i'm not wrong.

nus hilly run is good training ground for TNF 100k too. u people can try running the southern ridges, say start at kent ridge, go up n down 3 hills (kent ridge, telok blangah and mt faber) loop, its quite fun and siong, now its less crowded on sat morning.

7 am means ard 8:45 am then can finish the run leh..

should be ok... last sat i ran until almost 10am. Hopefully not so sunny.

MRT starts at 5:45 if i'm not wrong.

thats what i'm scared of.. cox if the transport starts late i'll probably be late as well :lol: 7am should be quite resonable.. that would probably means i'll be meeting senza and yamsong ard 630 that looks more like it but on the other hand it looks like i gotta reveille at 0530..omg back to army dazeZZzz... :lol:

nus hilly run is good training ground for TNF 100k too. u people can try running the southern ridges, say start at kent ridge, go up n down 3 hills (kent ridge, telok blangah and mt faber) loop, its quite fun and siong, now its less crowded on sat morning.

I'm really terok(bad) with upslope runs.. my thigh will break down faster and i'll end up walking..haha.. nevertheless it looks challenging but if i were to run alone i may end up walking..i hate upslope..

Oh ya... I forgot all about public transport...

haha its okay..jus have to wait for e rest then to cfm e timing... btw just curious..how do u "level up" ur orange bar under ur pic? :lol:

when u clock certain number of posts, u get additional orange bar.

do a search, there is a thread somewhere on the exact details.

6am early? Hmm.....6am is super early for those that don't run long distance. It is also late for those long distance folks.

We running 12km together. Should be quite alright la. Think 1.5 hrs can complete. Beofre 8 can reach home still nt too bad. =)

We running 12km together. Should be quite alright la. Think 1.5 hrs can complete. Beofre 8 can reach home still nt too bad. =)

eh so wads happen on this sat ??? i can wake up early ( but not too early ) cos i m afraid of ghost ..... run anywhere is fine so long its in the west or bunna vista.... i can jog there

eh so wads happen on this sat ??? i can wake up early ( but not too early ) cos i m afraid of ghost ..... run anywhere is fine so long its in the west or bunna vista.... i can jog there

ok, so the plan is that we'll do 1 loop 12km. Since most of us run from home, so back and fro is gonna be around 18-20km, which is just nice for a fine sat morning :).

Meet at 7am at the car park in front of Kent Ridge Guild House. Opposite Eusoff hall.

Who wanna come just let me know, I'll pm you the contact in case you cannot find the place.

PPl confirmed until now:

1. Yamsong

2. RP_Lameass

3. Yamsong's fren

4. Earth

5. Jinzhou

6. John

7. Me of cos, hehe

Calling all the ladies: anyone keen :P, I'm gonna be tortured by the whole gang of speed monsters :P. :lol:

ok, so the plan is that we'll do 1 loop 12km. Since most of us run from home, so back and fro is gonna be around 18-20km, which is just nice for a fine sat morning :).

Meet at 7am at the car park in front of Kent Ridge Guild House. Opposite Eusoff hall.

Who wanna come just let me know, I'll pm you the contact in case you cannot find the place.

PPl confirmed until now:

1. Yamsong

2. RP_Lameass

3. Yamsong's fren

4. Earth

5. Jinzhou

6. John

7. Me of cos, hehe

Calling all the ladies: anyone keen :P, I'm gonna be tortured by the whole gang of speed monsters :P. :lol:

how to go there eh ??? i dunnoe wheres kent ridge.....

Okay...We will all follow la senza's pace hor... No ppl allow to take over her...Later she sae we all bully her...

Okay...We will all follow la senza's pace hor... No ppl allow to take over her...Later she sae we all bully her...

by the time i reach there most prolly no more power liao .... =)

by the time i reach there most prolly no more power liao .... =)

Good...Like that la senza wont complain..lol

haha, u better keep your promise huh :Shame On You: . Else I'll put u on black list :P. hehe.

Jinzhou can lead the way. He is the regular there. heeezzz. I'll be at the back sweeping myself :lol:

John: There are bus 188, 143, 10, 30, 95, 96, 151, 198, 197 going to NUS. Just check which one going that early, then hop in and run from outside NUS :D. The hills are quite challenging though :)

haha, u better keep your promise huh :Shame On You: . Else I'll put u on black list :P. hehe.

Jinzhou can lead the way. He is the regular there. heeezzz. I'll be at the back sweeping myself :lol:

John: There are bus 188, 143, 10, 30, 95, 96, 151, 198, 197 going to NUS. Just check which one going that early, then hop in and run from outside NUS :D. The hills are quite challenging though :)

not @ buona vista meh ???

i mean if u think u cannot make it :D

Wa....Dun look down on him lo....He is John the man...lol...

.... what look down. Fainted. I am just trying to be helpful, sweetie :P

i mean if u think u cannot make it :D

i can @ all cost..... bouna vista park connector.. whos gg there so i can meet them cos i am totally clueless about getting to nus... but i will make an effort to reach the connector earlier.....

i can @ all cost..... bouna vista park connector.. whos gg there so i can meet them cos i am totally clueless about getting to nus... but i will make an effort to reach the connector earlier.....

John, no worry, just try to be at Buana at 6:30am.

I make a route here:

http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/queenstown/76302830

Roughly. hehe. Some of the roads not inside. So just a draft for direction and distance.

See ya all this sat!!! Goodnight!

PS: oh no, just realised I forgot to put a start icon :lol: . La_senza in sleeping mode. haha. Ok, start from Buana vista station. U all should recognise it :D. heez.

I make a route here:

Roughly. hehe. Some of the roads not inside. So just a draft for direction and distance.

PS: oh no, just realised I forgot to put a start icon :lol: . La_senza in sleeping mode. haha. Ok, start from Buana vista station. U all should recognise it :D. heez.

i think gilbert is joining us at the mrt station also

gilbert, can u make it at 630am?

see u guys 630am

I make a route here:

i think gilbert is joining us at the mrt station also

gilbert, can u make it at 630am?

see u guys 630am

We meeting at which side of MRT???

We meeting at which side of MRT???

you can come directly to NUS :Big Grin: , if you want of cos.

We'll meet at the bus stop opposite the MRT then. Biopolis side.

Ar... I think I sweep better. My condition hasn't been gd these few days. When running some drowsiness kicks in as well, I think that's the side effects of the extra strong painkillers. I can only run 3/4 of my usual pace this week. Don't wanna push myself too hard in case something unpleasant happens. Lol...