Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la_senza

Holland Runner's Grp (Holland/Commonwealth/clementi)

omg hill runs ??? not the ghim moh route???? anyway how far/long did u guys did today ?

today only around 9km. Pace 6 sth min :Big Grin: . Oh, we are going to Funan tomorrow too. You can join us. Running lab group.

Sat morning we do NUS hill run. Should be nice. Route inside NUS around 12km. Let's come :Batting Eyelashes:

this will be my 1st time doing NUS hill run but i think it'll help our preparation for north face john

if mileage not enough we can do 2 loop there that'll be 24km hehe

yes if u can join us at funan that'll be great 645pm funan running lab 3flr

Wahahahaha... 2 loops xiong leh....

yeah man. I think I need an ambulance after that. haha. Anyway let's see :Big Grin: .

Jin, let's go. I'll give you some pain killer. I have plenty of them :lol:

those doing north face, better find hills to train with. Running 30km on flat route won't help to get yourself properly prepared. Ideal is to run in the woods eg MR/Bukit Timah/Rifle Range area.

I agree with tigger. You ppl should actually consider this route.

From ulu pandan canal, run to clementi rd, all the way up NP, turn right at the junction. You will be at dunearn rd & turn into rifle range road all the way into MR & go one loop inside.

This route seems pretty gd really.

those doing north face, better find hills to train with. Running 30km on flat route won't help to get yourself properly prepared. Ideal is to run in the woods eg MR/Bukit Timah/Rifle Range area.

Anyway if u ppl gg to do NUS hill runs on sat, say start ard 6, I am game. 2 loops is fine with me. Cause 24km is at least gonna take us 2.5 hrs at least.

I agree with tigger. You ppl should actually consider this route.

From ulu pandan canal, run to clementi rd, all the way up NP, turn right at the junction. You will be at dunearn rd & turn into rifle range road all the way into MR & go one loop inside.

This route seems pretty gd really.

The route you mention is about 23km.

Wa... tigger is distance counting machine? Lol... I didn't know it was tt short only. Cause the last time I tried I took 3 hrs + & I thought it was very long. :Rolling Eyes:

thanks tigger for the advice

i'll run wth my teammate that route u suggest

Hi glibert. The starting point is in front of kent ridge guild house. We meet there as the starting point.

Hi glibert. The starting point is in front of kent ridge guild house. We meet there as the starting point.

thanks jinzhou for the info but i'm still not sure of the kent ridge guild house..do it have a road name where i can look it up at google map? sorry i'm such a mountain turtle..haha :sweat:

thanks jinzhou for the info but i'm still not sure of the kent ridge guild house..do it have a road name where i can look it up at google map? sorry i'm such a mountain turtle..haha :sweat:

hi gilbert, la_senza & me will run from buona vista mrt so we can meet there

but im not sure what time we meeting, will update u as we are going to funan running lab for run this evening

Ok... bukit panjang i nt too sure. But nearest is come from entrance B of NUS. Then straight up n stick to right. You will see kent ridge guild house.

Hmm... where you stay? I give u directions.

O i stay in bukit panjang :Raised Eyebrow:

hi gilbert, la_senza & me will run from buona vista mrt so we can meet there

but im not sure what time we meeting, will update u as we are going to funan running lab for run this evening

right.. sure sure..thanks alot! but how many km will that be? i'm scare i not up to the dist haha.. :sweat:

It's 12km. Don't worry. There will be rest pts in btw. Not a competitive run. Don't need to chiong till ur lungs burst.

Ok... bukit panjang i nt too sure. But nearest is come from entrance B of NUS. Then straight up n stick to right. You will see kent ridge guild house.
Hmm... where you stay? I give u directions.

O i stay in bukit panjang :Raised Eyebrow:

thanks ya! but first i need to go research on where is entrance B haha nv went to NUS before..but thanks aniway! guess i will be meeting yamsong and then embark on the running route to NUS hill..haha hope its not too tough :rolleyes:

It's 12km. Don't worry. There will be rest pts in btw. Not a competitive run. Don't need to chiong till ur lungs burst.

12km including buona vista mrt? coz i'll be meeting yamsong there and start running:lol:

Erm it doesn't include the trip to n fro. 12km is the distance for NUS hill run only.

Anyway for all those who wanna come this sat, shall we meet 6 am at kent ridge guild house?

Erm it doesn't include the trip to n fro. 12km is the distance for NUS hill run only.

Anyway for all those who wanna come this sat, shall we meet 6 am at kent ridge guild house?

wow..so early!? haha.. :sweat:

Haha... ya. You don't wan to be chao tar after the run. Anyway from bouna vista, it's bout 3km if u run to dover road and eventually hitting clementi rd to NUS.

Haha... ya. You don't wan to be chao tar after the run. Anyway from bouna vista, it's bout 3km if u run to dover road and eventually hitting clementi rd to NUS.

er..i'm quite worried abt the transport..MRT start at 0500hrs or 0530hrs huh?? if 0530 i'm not even confident of meeting up at 0630 haha.. :sweat:

Oh ya... I forgot all about public transport...

haha its okay..jus have to wait for e rest then to cfm e timing... btw just curious..how do u "level up" ur orange bar under ur pic? :lol: