Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la_senza

Holland Runner's Grp (Holland/Commonwealth/clementi)

john, go slow if u feel your knee is hurting

tomorrow u coming still or rest?

yea.... it wont hurts after i rest.... + i go slow lor, but start early .....so even not for distance, its for the time out for my leg..... it needs to be train to stand LONG enough.... haha

yea.... it wont hurts after i rest.... + i go slow lor, but start early .....so even not for distance, its for the time out for my leg..... it needs to be train to stand LONG enough.... haha

see u tomorrow

see u tomorrow

aha, wont be 7 ..... if ur in luck u will see me ....

So John....I meet u at lakeside MRT wat time??? Sms me at 92274405...haha...

wah lieww, after checking your PB, I don't think can run with u.... haha. My lung will be black after the run :lol:

John, good luck to u :Tounge:

wah lieww, after checking your PB, I don't think can run with u.... haha. My lung will be black after the run :lol:

haha your lungs wont be black only smokers have black lungs

wow RP, u are fast man & ifu can come join us at funan running lab every thur 7pm some of the guys there as speedy as u

me at most can run the 1st 5km at your pace after that breathless hehe

wow RP, u are fast man & ifu can come join us at funan running lab every thur 7pm some of the guys there as speedy as u

Hahaha...canot la...thurs got sch...lol...somemore...fri..i got ninja trg...lol..

I think u r very gd considering you can run his pace at 5km. I don't think I can even catch up. But having said that, it's always gd running ur own pace. Pushing yourself too hard would only endanger yourself.

But I am sure he'll wait up & run the slowest runner's pace. That's the diff btw his ninja trg n grp runs. Am I right? =)

I think u r very gd considering you can run his pace at 5km. I don't think I can even catch up. But having said that, it's always gd running ur own pace. Pushing yourself too hard would only endanger yourself.

But I am sure he'll wait up & run the slowest runner's pace. That's the diff btw his ninja trg n grp runs. Am I right? =)

Yes....Definitely....totally different... of course..i don't wish to overwork my leg and having the risk of getting injuries anyway... But anyway....i am just gonna wait for john's reply...and wait for him at lakeside...lol....

Yes....Definitely....totally different... of course..i don't wish to overwork my leg and having the risk of getting injuries anyway... But anyway....i am just gonna wait for john's reply...and wait for him at lakeside...lol....

hmm just saw the post.... pai seh today i not gg there, i will make a trip on sat morning to jog with u guys with my hydration bag....sinces it morning, i cna do a few loop b4 gg home

hmm just saw the post.... pai seh today i not gg there, i will make a trip on sat morning to jog with u guys with my hydration bag....sinces it morning, i cna do a few loop b4 gg home

Awww..nvm...its okay... but anyway...so whr the venue by the way...?? lol?? the canal near the creative or???

we'll start from the canal at ghim moh(buona vista)

So...i meet u all infront of buona vista MRt the canal there???

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

The very very big canal infront of Buona Vista MRT station?? located near the Cross junction??

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

The very very big canal infront of Buona Vista MRT station?? located near the Cross junction??

yes is opposite the mrt station & there is a traffic light & bus stop

besides hdb block

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

haha, just called YamSong when you reach buana vista :D. I am rushing now. Hopefully no OT today. sigh... Last nite OT until 10:30pm. zzzzzzzz

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

haha, just called YamSong when you reach buana vista :D. I am rushing now. Hopefully no OT today. sigh... Last nite OT until 10:30pm. zzzzzzzz

Hmmm....ok...i will be wearing the blue adidas standard chartered sleeveless, and black shorts

yes 7pm we'll be there

do u know where exactly?

Hmmm....ok...i will be wearing the blue adidas standard chartered sleeveless, and black shorts

ok will look out 4 u

btw i dun bring hp i'll be on lime sacony top with blue shorts

see u

la-senza, hope u got no OT & can join us

ok will look out 4 u

see u

hee hee, no OT but finally 30min late. Ghosh. I am in no luck with buses today. Missed 2 bus just by 1 step :Cry: . Sooo sorry to make u guys wait :redface: .

Anyway, great run with great weather. I did not sweat much since it was so windy. Thank you for the companion and waiting (as usual :blushing: ), Yamsong and RP_LA . Next time if u guys need recovery run, just find me :lol: .

So let's plan our NUS hill run this coming sat :Big Grin: . John, are you coming???

ok will look out 4 u

see u

hee hee, no OT but finally 30min late. Ghosh. I am in no luck with buses today. Missed 2 bus just by 1 step :Cry: . Sooo sorry to make u guys wait :redface: .

Anyway, great run with great weather. I did not sweat much since it was so windy. Thank you for the companion and waiting (as usual :blushing: ), Yamsong and RP_LA . Next time if u guys need recovery run, just find me :lol: .

So let's plan our NUS hill run this coming sat :Big Grin: . John, are you coming???

omg hill runs ??? not the ghim moh route???? anyway how far/long did u guys did today ?

omg hill runs ??? not the ghim moh route???? anyway how far/long did u guys did today ?

today only around 9km. Pace 6 sth min :Big Grin: . Oh, we are going to Funan tomorrow too. You can join us. Running lab group.

Sat morning we do NUS hill run. Should be nice. Route inside NUS around 12km. Let's come :Batting Eyelashes: